Absolutely miffed at the team management and our selection process

Stradlater

FFS When are we going to try Rahul and Khaleel? 

What has Rayudu and Karthik done to warrant a place ahead of KL and why couldn't we drop Chahal who has been pretty average with the ball so far and instead bring in Khaleel keeping in mind 2019 wc where the pacers will have a bigger role to play in team's success.

I feel like punching Dhoni and Shastri in the face.

5 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

FFS When are we going to try Rahul and Khaleel? 

What has Rayudu and Karthik done to warrant a place ahead of KL and why couldn't we drop Chahal who has been pretty average with the ball so far and instead bring in Khaleel keeping in mind 2019 wc where the pacers will have a bigger role to play in team's success.

I feel like punching Dhoni and Shastri in the face.

This Dhongi is the biggest disaster which could ever happen to India. Took credit of wc11 and t20 2009 victory without contributing anything substantial. Now we are stuck with this blood sucker for God knows how long. There is no way duds like Rayudu, DK, Jadeja will get such a long rope without Dhoni's backing. 

1 minute ago, DHONI_FANN said:

This Dhongi is the biggest disaster which could ever happen to India. Took credit of wc11 and t20 2009 victory without contributing anything substantial. Now we are stuck with this blood sucker for God knows how long. There is no way duds like Rayudu, DK, Jadeja will get such a long rope without Dhoni's backing. 

I miss the era under Ganguly and Dravid. Man we have been on downhill since.

45 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

@Laaloo  converted communist is the worst communist :((