India needs to find pace bowling all-rounder

vayuu1

3 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Shivam Dubey is an option but he is very raw. 

That is why I said that we need to groom him and keep him in the scheme ,if he has potential, also need to find atleast 2-3 more potential contenders along with him to have a group along with pandya to rotate them.scouts are very important in this respect. 

5 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Rohit

Dhawan

Rahul

Virat

Pandya/Dhoni

Dhoni/Pandya

Krunal

Bhuvi

Kuldeep

Bumrah

Chahal/ another seamer depending on conditions

I think Pandya batting abilities can be tapped more instead of this all rounder BS.He can never relied upon to complete 10 overs.

I dont think all-rounder is bullshit especially, if we were screwed by one in the England by the name of Sam curran. 

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Jo hai uski qadar nhin, jo nahin hai wo dhundhne nikle hai

Jo mil jaye to hume bhi bta dena,na mila to chup krke baith jana

Bhai nhi hai to kya kare chup baithe rhe, dhundne se to upar wala bhi mil jata hai Ye to all rounder hai, Pandya bhi dhundne se hi mila na, wo mila hai to aur bhi milenge. 

40 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

jo mila hai uske saath pateince rkho, kyunki agar uske saath nhin rkh sakte to kisi ke saath nhin rkh paoge

Patience aur process bahut samantar shabd hai,patience ki zaroorat match situation main hoti hai, progress ke liye resources ki zaroorat hoti hai zyada resources Matlab zyada vikalp. 

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Decent pace  ?

8 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

A 5th bowler like Pandya. 

Kuch bhi 

bowls around 120-125 

bowling with gentle runup 

http://www.bcci.tv/videos/id/5758/ranji-trophy-qf-shivam-dubes-impressive-5-wicket-haul

no even close to pandya, if he was that good he wud have been in IPL . Indian all rounder in IPL is like gold