On this day , <M$D>won us the inaugural T20 world cup !!!

velu

3 minutes ago, velu said:

before someone checks the scorecard , Dhoni got out before he could launch himself :((

Dhoni 6 ( 9 )  :hahaha:  @Jimmy Cliff  @Switchblade  @speedheat  :hehe:

Being a Gauti fan his 75 was valuable but that was an enjoyable tournament Dhoni of 2007 was brilliant to watch as captain fearless cool and was bold enough to drop Viru and ask Yusuf to open he lead the young team well back then semi final was against Australia was brilliant to watch.

1 minute ago, velu said:

before someone checks the scorecard , Dhoni got out before he could launch himself :((

Dhoni 6 ( 9 )  :hahaha:  @Jimmy Cliff  @Switchblade  @speedheat  :hehe:

More like he got out before he could do more damage. To us! A SR of 60 in a T20I Final :hehe:.

Woh toh bhala ho Rohit ka who saved our ass with 30 off 16. Still this was my favourite ICC tournament win under Thala. Mostly due to the sheer unexpectedness of the win. And the final against Pakistan is one of our greatest wins period.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

More like he got out before he could do more damage. To us! A SR of 60 in a T20I Final :hehe:.

Woh toh bhala ho Rohit ka who saved our ass with 30 off 16. Still this was my favourite ICC tournament win under Thala. Mostly due to the sheer unexpectedness of the win. And the final against Pakistan is one of our greatest wins period.

In post match presentation he took on the cheerleader coach saying you mentioned in your column that Australia were favourites in semi finals but we proved you wrong the first edition was brilliant and memorable.

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

ATG knock by thaliava :adore:. Pakistan were caught by surprise and never recovered. Usually everyone expects flurry of boundaries in death overs but all they got was flurry of dots from unselfish thala. :hatsoff:

Edited by Laaloo