Greg Chappell

indfan

Re: Greg Chappell We don't care what gets written where but we aren't torch bearers for GC or RD or SCG. They are all required to do well for India to make an impact and we (most of us) don't care who is scoring more. It has to be said Rahul leads the team to series wins quite often.

Re: Greg Chappell Birbal - You're right. The "heat" from the only two posting themes on the ORIGINAL ICF got to me: 1. Constant/mindless farting about Ganguly inspiring everything from taking a piss to each Indian win 2. Constantly blaming GC for your daily constipation One can only read so much crap for so long.

Re: Greg Chappell Chappell is a TOOL. The sooner he p*sses off, the better. He is a nothing more than an attention-wh0re who talks a big game. and hey, after India won their 2nd series in a row today, guess who gives a 8934739847 page long interview to cricinfo ? Grab your share of the limelight when the team wins and remind the public of your existence - but when the team loses, hide in a dark little corner and let RD take the flak. What a smart guy, I'll at least give credit to him for being a true opportunist !

Re: Greg Chappell To be honest coach's role in cricket is way too overrated, the team does well when more than half the players do well. Coach's contribution to the team's win is not more than 20% at any point in time IMO. Greg Chappell is not as bad as he is made out to be. Gregie always was a bit twisted between ears but he knows a lot about cricket. I admire him for showing guts dropping guys like Ganguly, Sehwag but don't like his attention seeking qualities.

Re: Greg Chappell So he is a little but media savy/hungry. Who gives a fack. Predator you likr football. Jose, wenger and fergie are terrible with the media etc. So what they produce results. ITS ALL ABOUT RESULTS! Nothing else. He has as indfan said removed complaceny/laziness. To me that is the most import factor, as that was one of the main things holding us back. As we have all the talent in the world. Well done greg and keep kicking arse