Too much hate for few bowlers?

Nikola

I am looking at post on this forum from few members and they want kaul and chahar to fail badly. Okay i accept that they are pretty much trundler considering their pace. Fine. But not everyone can be of bumrah's pace? They have worked their ass hard to get spot in indian xi. I am pretty sad for amount of hate these players are getting. They have hardly played game for india and their career is anyway gonna end if they fail. Okay you guys might think why i am feeling for them? I feel for them cause the bowlers like bhuvi who have so much of love across this forum and social media that they have poor performance and when they get hitten for 22 runs over then fans here feel really sad but for kaul and chahar they are praying that opposition should hit them for that many runs. Pretty pathetic from ICF. No i am not gonna support kaul and chahar if they fail in 4 - 5 matches and i will be fine if they are dropped.

Wonder if one of the member from here makes debut tomorrow and get same amount of hate for his inability to produce pace or get wickets? If you have played high level cricket then you will know how much hard work these player go through so instead of praying that x player should fail and your favorite player should perform why not be neutral and support whole team?

2 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Nobody wants them to fail .how is calling spade a spade equivalent to hating someone ? 

The word "hate " is unnecessarily used in forums nowadays ,be it icf,tennis forums or football forums 

If you make debut tomorrow for india and every one is praying for you to get hit and fail badly then what would you call it? 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ek to desh men kisi ko diff of opinion nhin samajh aata 

what they dnt understand they tag it as 

Chamcha

bhakat

Hate 

koi diff of opinion naam ki cheez hoti hia

Hate- really.....hum se kisi ki kya koi gf leke bhaaga hai wo player

It's fine till people say he should be dropped but if they are wishing him to get hit for sixes and want him to fail then that's where i am having problem.

2 minutes ago, Nikola said:

It's fine till people say he should be dropped but if they are wishing him to get hit for sixes and want him to fail then that's where i am having problem.

yes coz he aint international material acc to us 

if he succeeds here he will hurt us in long term which has happened so many times

When u pick 11 players for country they have to be the best, 100 players are good if u start having emotions with everyone a good team wnt cmeout 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yes coz he aint international material acc to us 

if he succeeds here he will hurt us in long term which has happened so many times

When u pick 11 players for country they have to be the best, 100 players are good if u start having emotions with everyone a good team wnt cmeout 

Okay then it's selectors problem that they are keeping him in squad? You have to blame selectors. Players have shown their ability in domestic cricket and ipl and if they deserve to play then only pick in squad. This creates hate for no reason between players and fans.

Not hate but anger/disappointment. Most of us who have followed cricket for long have been pissed off with the endless trundlers that India has produced over the years. Now our fast bowling stocks are better than ever. But the selectors have gone back to that era of trundlers by selecting these 2 bowlers. These bowlers are a poor pick for these conditions. Not saying these bowlers are totally useless. Chahar would still be a decent pick under swinging conditions and Kaul in T20's because he can bowl good yorkers and knuckle balls. 

1 minute ago, Global.Baba said:

OP are you serious. Chahar and Kaul are one-dimensional trundlers. How difficult is that to see. Khaleel has potential,how difficult is that to see?

Are you saying Chahar-Kaul-Thakur have more upside than Khaleel?

Clearly you didn't get my point. I am saying if they are not good then they should be no where in squad. It's selectors problem that they selected him and today we were going to try new players so they got selected. It's obvious that they are not gonna represent india but still people were like how can we get rid of them as early as possible.

1 minute ago, Nikola said:

Clearly you didn't get my point. I am saying if they are not good then they should be no where in squad. It's selectors problem that they selected him and today we were going to try new players so they got selected. It's obvious that they are not gonna represent india but still people were like how can we get rid of them as early as possible.

The same applies for Jadhav,Pandey,DK,Dhoni,Rayudu as well,they don't deserve it but looks like they are not going anywhere either. Least we can do is rant

Edited by Global.Baba
Just now, Global.Baba said:

The same applies for Jadhav,Pandey,DK,Dhoni,Rayudu as well,they don't deserve it but looks like they are not going anywhere either. Least we can do is rant

Jadhav, Pandey, Dk, Rayudu have been playing for 40 - 50 matches on avg. Dk played like 85+ i guess. If they are failing now then they i can accept the amount of dislike for them. These bowlers just made debut and for sure even you know they won't represent side few month later it's like they are just given try to know how it is at international level. Selectors are to be blamed. If i am good in t20s and selectors pick me in test squad and if i fail then everyone will hate me but it's not that i told them to pick me in tests.

Siraj was taking wickets for India A team.Ideally he should have been selected in the squad in Kaul place.

Some players Thakur,Kaul,Axar are always able to get in the squad in place of deserving players.

This players have not done anything in the interim period to warrant a selection in the team.Ideally the players should have been selected who had done well in the A tours against England, Australia and South Africa A team.

The selection committee first select this players as per them they are in the queue & then they are selected again & again as they have not got enough opportunities.

If Chahar , Thakur & Kaul are good they should grab this opportunities, but I doubt they can ever be successful .