Thaliavali aur uske chele ko hatao, WC bachao

Laaloo

I am a big Dhoni fan and respect him for all he has done for us, but just like Sachin before him he has overstayed his welcome to the point where he is a liability in the side. But he isn't going to go before the WC, it's just not happening as much as I want him to go. So the best we can do is:

1)Dhawan

2) Rohit

3)Kohli

4)Rahul

5)Dhoni (ideally DK/Pant)

6)Jadhav/DK

7)Pandya

Our batting is top 3 or bust at the moment.

44 minutes ago, Dil Dil India said:

I am a big Dhoni fan and respect him for all he has done for us, but just like Sachin before him he has overstayed his welcome to the point where he is a liability in the side. But he isn't going to go before the WC, it's just not happening as much as I want him to go. So the best we can do is:

1)Dhawan

2) Rohit

3)Kohli

4)Rahul

5)Dhoni (ideally DK/Pant)

6)Jadhav/DK

7)Pandya

Our batting is top 3 or bust at the moment.

Thank you for your reply.

Sachin only overstayed in tests for a year or so. He was fine in ODIs. He barely played after the 2011 WC.

Thalaivali has been sucking donkey balls in t20s since 2010. And in odis, he's been sucking for the past 3-4 years. He's an embarrassment to the modern LOI game. He can't score in an era of flat pitches, two new balls, and short boundaries. An embarrassment. :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Sachin only overstayed in tests for a year or so. He was fine in ODIs. He barely played after the 2011 WC.

Thalaivali has been sucking donkey balls in t20s since 2010. And in odis, he's been sucking for the past 3-4 years. He's an embarrassment to the modern LOI game. He can't score in an era of flat pitches, two new balls, and short boundaries. An embarrassment. :facepalm:

most probably he wont stay after the wc :p:

chalo 

Just now, Laaloo said:

Bhai, I don't want to get into any Tendulkar vs Dhoni debates; for me they are both legends I respect, but for me they both overstayed their welcome. India comes before any player for me :) Tendu should have retired immediately after the WC in 2011 in ODIs; you're right he didn't play that much after that, but his last 2 years in tests were mediocre to put it mildly and he really should have walked off in 2012; all the SA series shortening to play West Indies at home just so he could get his 200th test at home...anyway I don't want to discuss that here and sidetrack your thread; I was just making a sidenote.

I don't really care about t20s apart from World t20 so won't comment there, but Dhoni has been alright in ODIs up until the last 2 years. He somehow managed the odd innings like the one vs England where both Yuvi and him turned back the clock for a game and managed to justify his place in the side just when the voices were getting louder and louder.

At the moment, Dhoni is playing like a tailender - he is actually batting like a tailender in the middle and for that reason he has to go.

Just now, R.D forever said:

He was always weak against quality spin. Everyone knows that team looks much stronger if we just put DK in place of Dhoni and free up the no 4 slot for Rayudu/ Rahul. But nobody has the balls to kick out the Don

Rayadu can't play in the middle overs. He has a pathetic strike rate. LOIs have changed dramatically.