Thaliavali aur uske chele ko hatao, WC bachao

Laaloo

To all who are saying sachin overstayed. Okay. He retired from t20 before it started so no point talking it. In Odis he was past prime after worldcup and he played 10 matches after 2011 worldcup in which he scored 1 century and averaged around 32. Poor yes but is 10 really a big number? 

Dhoni is poor since last 4 years and have lost more than he has won. No i don't want to compare sachin and dhoni but dhoni is gonna play 5+ year after his prime so that will be like 100+ odi matches since he had any impact. Yes it would look like sachin stayed for year after 2011 worldcup but he missed/rested for many matches and 10 matches isn't alot. If dhoni retires today many people including me will still consider him ATG but if he plays worldcup then idk if i will consider him as an ATG ODI batsman keeper.

6 minutes ago, Lala said:

Sachin played till 40 years of age, so let dhoni to play. He is having another good three four years to play. We should be proud of his athleasism. Still better than young blood when running between wickets. :cantstop:

Pretty sure that's a troll post. If he has so much of 'athleticism', maybe he should consider running a 100m dash at the Olympics in Japan

5 minutes ago, Nikola said:

To all who are saying sachin overstayed. Okay. He retired from t20 before it started so no point talking it. In Odis he was past prime after worldcup and he played 10 matches after 2011 worldcup in which he scored 1 century and averaged around 32. Poor yes but is 10 really a big number? 

Dhoni is poor since last 4 years and have lost more than he has won. No i don't want to compare sachin and dhoni but dhoni is gonna play 5+ year after his prime so that will be like 100+ odi matches since he had any impact. Yes it would look like sachin stayed for year after 2011 worldcup but he missed/rested for many matches and 10 matches isn't alot. If dhoni retires today many people including me will still consider him ATG but if he plays worldcup then idk if i will consider him as an ATG ODI batsman keeper.

umm no

1 year is 1 year sorry..

ok bye

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

Thank you for your reply.

Sachin only overstayed in tests for a year or so. He was fine in ODIs. He barely played after the 2011 WC.

Thalaivali has been sucking donkey balls in t20s since 2010. And in odis, he's been sucking for the past 3-4 years. He's an embarrassment to the modern LOI game. He can't score in an era of flat pitches, two new balls, and short boundaries. An embarrassment. :facepalm:

IPL+ODIs+Tests max Sachin overstayed for 15-18 months. In fact he would have been more useful in T20s than Dhoni but he let youngsters play it.

Torture Singh Dhoni has over stayed for more than 5 years now

He was almost out in the previous over where Rashid was too slow to catch the ball. He was letting Kuldeep and Chahar take the initiative. His bowling is toothless. Doesn’t add any value to the team.

Atleast Pandya gets A for effort every time.
Did u see the wickets he took.Still u r saying toothless?

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, anish2tweet said:

Did u see the wickets he took.Still u r saying toothless?

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

He will not do that against big 6 teams. It was decent bowling. He is not to be blamed for the loss but he is in the side as a match winning allrounder. He is just super bits and pieces bowler.

He was done .didn’t deserve a comeback