zen

Tigers vs Markhors | Asia Cup | Virtual SF | Abu Dhabi | Sept 26, 2018

If Tamim was playing, I'd say the odds would be 55-45 for the Toygers.  Without him, I think it drops to 30-70.  But all the toygers need is 3 early wickets from the cornered greenbros, and they can be in a position to celebrate this Asia cup with Nihari.  

There's something appropriate about these 2 secessionists going up against each other for the right to be spanked by India in the final.  

As it should be.  

7 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Everyone knew that CT was a fluke. You guys should try to get Mamoon for this forum

So that means the whole dominance statistics on the overall ratio of ODI and T20 against India in both Pakistan and India as well? :--D

42 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Facing pak in final will be more fun..BD will most probably beat pak and reach final and it will all be anti climatic.

Pakistan reaching to final is certain for another Champion Trophy one-sided-2017 on Friday, In Sha ALLAH. I don't think India is ready for another Champion Trophy 2017. Bangladesh is easier option.

6 minutes ago, Finer said:

Pakistan reaching to final is certain for another Champion Trophy one-sided-2017 on Friday, In Sha ALLAH. I don't think India is ready for another Champion Trophy 2017. Bangladesh is easier option.

Hehe..if India bats first i am guessing it will be 350+. 

8 minutes ago, Lala said:

For whom are you cheering today Indians? Do you want to see us in the Finals? :cantstop:

In terms of cricket. I like pak cricket better bd are worse fans.

But pak is just not an entity that an Indian can support after what happens in the border. Just feel guilty following the match or talking about it,  feeling good about seeing cricket from pak is too much to do.

18 minutes ago, Vilander said:

In terms of cricket. I like pak cricket better bd are worse fans.

But pak is just not an entity that an Indian can support after what happens in the border. Just feel guilty following the match or talking about it,  feeling good about seeing cricket from pak is too much to do.

Politics should always be separated from sports. Major reason Ind has been successful against Pakistan recently is for this reason. They have treated it as just another match. I would prefer a ind pak final because they are a better team in my view. Shoaib malik has been the best player of spin in this tourney.

12 hours ago, zen said:

An exception or a rule, I don't know .... BD fans do a la Japanese fans at Dubai 

https://www.dhakatribune.com/sport/cricket/2018/09/16/bangladesh-fans-clean-dubai-stadium

bd-fans-2-1537101622187.jpg

^ Cleaning up after the game 

Chalo aaj inko support karein ..

Just now, Lala said:

Today India must cheer for Pakistan over nagins. We supported you in last Triangular T20 trophy over Naagins due to their attitudes. Also I know India is looking to get the revenge of CT final. If so you need to pray for us to be in the finals. :cantstop:

Dont worry. Pakistan will cross the line today