Asia Cup - The Final ¦ India vs Bangla ¦ 28th September 2018 ¦ Dubai ¦ 17:00 IST

What Revenue? I am sure if they give chances to youngsters, they will get new stars. But its India, people love old stars here. 
My friend's uncle works in marketing and let me tell you, it is increasingly harder to create stars out of these cricketers.
Even Kohli gets outgunned by Rahul Dravid in endorsement market as the latter is considered more trustworthy

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Pollack said:

He was economical in CT finals too initially while bumrah was leaking runs,no? Makes no sense. Take a wicket or he isn't bowling good. This is finals , mind you.

The wickets were being taken earlier because both were consistently applying pressure from BOTH ends. You need bowling partnerships to get wickets and Bumrah lost the plot today. 

2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

My friend's uncle works in marketing and let me tell you, it is increasingly harder to create stars out of these cricketers.
Even Kohli gets outgunned by Rahul Dravid in endorsement market as the latter is considered more trustworthy

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

That could be true. I know that every player is kissing ass left and right today. Even talented KL Rahul has to kiss ass. Thats only way you can remain in the squad.

1 minute ago, Nikhil_cric said:

The wickets were being taken earlier because both were consistently applying pressure from BOTH ends. You need bowling partnerships to get wickets and Bumrah lost the plot today. 

Although it is not untrue, it is merely an excuse. So are you suggesting if one bowler has a tough day other gets benefit of doubt because it. Why? Are they playing gully mohalla cricket. Even there the other bowler steps up. I have seen many excuses being thrown for bhuvi when he fails.