Maha bewakoof Kohli

GolGappe

Pak was going stronger n stronger with every game, that too while chasing in each game...

chased vs SA (rain helped), chased down vs much stronger SL... and most convincing chase in Semi-Final under 40 overs, vs most inform team Eng...

so if u can suppose, Ind wudv set 250+ which Pak wasnt going to chase, we can also suppose, Ind was going all out under 200 and Pak wudv chased it down within 30 overs... so better to move on! if it was "Pakistan's day" then Bat 1st, 2nd wasnt goin to make any diff...

4 minutes ago, Asim said:

Pak was going stronger n stronger with every game, that too while chasing in each game...

chased vs SA (rain helped), chased down vs much stronger SL... and most convincing chase in Semi-Final under 40 overs, vs most inform team Eng...

so if u can suppose, Ind wudv set 250+ which Pak wasnt going to chase, we can also suppose, Ind was going all out under 200 and Pak wudv chased it down within 30 overs... so better to move on! if it was "Pakistan's day" then Bat 1st, 2nd wasnt goin to make any diff...

Yes, we had quite a few pensioners and some big personalities in dressing room, which didnt get along. A defunct team

3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I am still stuck on my stance which I said that day just after the match got over - "Kumble ko hatane ke liye jaan bujh kar haar gaye"

Its not about losing but the way we lost/body language.

Below meant the same

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Some will say , unlucky, but I attribute it to lack of man management , incorrect attitude/behaviour and cricketing acumen. 

13 hours ago, GolGappe said:

Just still can't believe the idiot decided to field first against these chokers in CT final.

250 would have been enough to bury them in the final.

The blunder is up there with Azhar's decision to bowl first against SL in 1996 WC Semi and Ganguly's decision to bowl first against Australia in 2011 WC Final.

Hopefully Rohit won't f**k around and bat first if he wins toss on Friday.

Fielding first is okay but he failed to pull the game back as Pak batters took complete control of the game. I guess this happens when you don't use your own brain and follow the advice of a certain captain cool who seems to go awol when the heat is on.