Thugs Of Hindostan - Official Trailer

Ankit_sharma03

2 minutes ago, zen said:

Bollywood’s “pirates” and “kranti” rolled in to one. Will not be as good as Kranti, but will be a decent time pass .... such masala films do well at  BO

there is a book by the same name so could even be loosely based on it (or at least the concept) 

I dnt even expect that

Vijay krishna acharya has served garbage in past like dhoom 3 n tashan , this doesnt look gr8 either

Dhoom 3 may have earned money but was a torture 

Hope its a good masala fun film, ppl use that word simply but a good entertaining masala film isnt to make either . Hirani n rajamouli consistently make them well n hence the numbers are huge. Rest jst earns decent on star power n after a point die's 

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I dnt even expect that

Vijay krishna acharya has served garbage in past like dhoom 3 n tashan , this doesnt look gr8 either

Dhoom 3 may have earned money but was a torture 

Hope its a good masala fun film, ppl use that word simply but a good entertaining masala film isnt to make either . Hirani n rajamouli consistently make them well n hence the numbers are huge. Rest jst earns decent on star power n after a point die's 

With Aamir and AB together, it will mint 200-300 crores with a bat of the eyelid 

Also Bollywood films are dependent on drama, which is difficult to come through the trailer at times if the focus in on showcasing action, stunts and dances 

Though I feel that Aamir’s acting would be in the mold of Depp’s ....  while AB would be returning as the angry “old” man :lol:  

Edited by zen

2 minutes ago, zen said:

With Aamir and AB together, it will mint 200-300 crores with a bat of the eyelid 

With aamir alone it wud have had that, but at the end me as cinemagoer wants to see a good film

Why do we care about numbers, it goes in someone else pocket

2 minutes ago, zen said:

Also Bollywood films are dependent on drama, which is difficult to come through the trailer at times if the focus in on showcasing action, stunts and dances 

Na i disagree good trailer can bring that out

A trailer job is to excite u about the film, ghajini had a really good trailer

2 minutes ago, zen said:

Though I feel that Aamir’s acting would be in the mold of Depp’s ....  while AB would be returning as the angry “old” man :lol:  

yup this zone is not his cup of tea

neither was dhoom 3

AB has always been good 

41 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

With aamir alone it wud have had that, but at the end me as cinemagoer wants to see a good film

neither was dhoom 3

AB has always been good 

It appears to be a masala time pass film that families can enjoy together during the Diwali w/o giving too much trouble to the grey cells  .... if you are not sure if it would be as per your taste, I would recommend just wait for the reviews before watching it as there are some good Hollywood flicks as well that could be releasing during that time 

Edited by zen

1 minute ago, zen said:

It appears to be a masala time pass film that families can enjoy together during the Diwali w/o giving too much trouble to the grey cells  .... I would recommend just wait for the reviews before watching it 

these days i never risk wtahcing indian movies without seeing few youtube reviews .. 

tamil media is totally upset and they want to youtibe reviewers to wait for minimum 3 days to post their reviews :rotfl: 

12 minutes ago, zen said:

It appears to be a masala time pass film that families can enjoy together during the Diwali w/o giving too much trouble to the grey cells  .... if you are not sure if it would be as per your taste, I would recommend just wait for the reviews before watching it as there are some good Hollywood flicks as well that could be releasing during that time 

sure ill wait for reviews

as of now my opinion is based on trailer n director previous work

My taste is simple- i like a good film be it anything

55 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

neither was dhoom 3

AB has always been good 

And trailer is actually good but film is probably not as good though it has ample stylish action sequences for the masses.