Thugs Of Hindostan - Official Trailer

Ankit_sharma03

10 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

And trailer is actually good but film is probably not as good though it has ample stylish action sequences for the masses.

I didnt like trailer at all 

One of the weekest trailer i hve seen from yashraj, generally they have really good editors for trailers

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I didnt like trailer at all 

One of the weekest trailer i hve seen from yashraj, generally they have really good editors for trailers

Tbh how many masses in India might have seen P O C?

same thing was said about Baahubali comparing it to LOTR

as cringe as it is for people who saw POC and clearly Amir Khan is ripping off Johnny Depp.

It Just May work.

It is tough for people to understand that when you spend such big budgets, you have to appeal to B and C centers to recover costs in India.You can’t make complicated movies just for multiplex audiences.

Edited by Global.Baba

Yashraj films and Karajan Johar and his movies usually hire directors who come across as these smug posers who  think they are 2 steps ahead of others because of their annoying Hinglish and because they know the ins and outs of western Pop culture.

No wonder we produce so many crap movies.

Amir Khan came across as someone with taste for a good commercial movie but this is a let down.

12 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

So meaning you make the same movie?

From the trailer, it is in the mold of pirates .... How could Bollywood not have its own version of such a successful franchise :lol: 

Now I hope that there is no overdose of desh bhakti. Probably no one did it better than Manoj Kumar. In lieu of Manoj Kumar, who did it subtly, ppl tried Sunny Deol, who shouted his lungs out to create some kind of impact to wake up audiences' desh bhakti 

8 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Amir Khan came across as someone with taste for a good commercial movie but this is a let down.

Good actors usually try to create some sort of mix b/w relatively meaningful and masala elements  .... Aamir's last few films show that mix - Dhoom 3, PK, Dangal and now Thugs 

34 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Tbh how many masses in India might have seen P O C?

same thing was said about Baahubali comparing it to LOTR

as cringe as it is for people who saw POC and clearly Amir Khan is ripping off Johnny Depp.

It Just May work.

It is tough for people to understand that when you spend such big budgets, you have to appeal to B and C centers to recover costs in India.You can’t make complicated movies just for multiplex audiences.

Bahubali 1 trailer was bad, but rajamouli is a gr8 director

M taking in consideration vijay acharya previous work 

I understand movie making buss, but lazy movies have no excuses ..........(which remains to be seen with this one how it turns out )

Obv it will work , it ll earn big time

M not even comparing this to POC, i see how it is as an individual product . 

U make a good film it will work with B,C all centres- thats why a film like 3 idiots remained at top for long for its returns and a baahubali despite being a regional film earned everywhere 

14 minutes ago, zen said:

Good actors usually try to create some sort of mix b/w relatively meaningful and masala elements  .... Aamir's last few films show that mix - Dhoom 3, PK, Dangal and now Thugs 

yes he has been very smart , success of films like ghajini, 3 idiots helps him with small films like peepli live or taare zameen par

34 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

This will make a lot of money almost at Baahubali levels or this will be one of the biggest disasters like RGV ki AAG. No middle ground for this one

Baahubali level will be decided on how good the film is 

2.0 Will challenge baahubali, shankar is at par with rajamouli 

these bollywood directors are kids in front of them when it comes to making grand films

30 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Yashraj films and Karajan Johar and his movies usually hire directors who come across as these smug posers who  think they are 2 steps ahead of others because of their annoying Hinglish and because they know the ins and outs of western Pop culture.

No wonder we produce so many crap movies.

they generallymake directors who have been their asst for yrs so they can maintain their brand , they work in their comfort zone 

Infact its said in yashraj films that work with them as an asst for 8-10 yrs n ull get a break as director 

About thinking 2 steps ahead, wo puri industry ko bimaari hai

34 minutes ago, zen said:

Ghajini was good brainless entertainment. Dhoom 3 was terrible at all levels. 

PK too was ok.it tried too hard to be too preachy, got a little scared of its own message  and became a hypocritcal movie in the process. But again decent brainless movie.

Dangal and 3 idiots are an example of very well

made commercial movie.

26 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

TBH 2.0 looks as cringey as Thugs from the trailer

2.0 teaser looks better in 3D, n i trust shankar the guy knws his craft

Ghajini was good brainless entertainment. Dhoom 3 was terrible at all levels. 

Ghajini i fell was a smart film

They knew memento kisi ke samjh nhin aayegi so they adapted it to a simple revenge drama, jisme dimaag lagane ka zarurat nhin. Over the top emotion bhar diya

but that was by design 

PK too was ok.it tried too hard to be too preachy, got a little scared of its own message  and became a hypocritcal movie in the process. But again decent brainless movie.

PK , again their is an interview of hirani n abhijat the writer where they have mentioned how they have to changed the 2nd half post release of inception......who knws the original wud have worked better

But still it was good entertaining film unlike the housefull- entertainment ke naam pe sardard 

Dangal and 3 idiots are an example of very well

made commercial movie.

yea u make a commercial film well and everyone will like it

bajrangi bhaijaan was another xample , infact i liked even sultan .....

tanu weds manu 2 was entertaining to