Tanushree Dutta: Vivek Agnihotri told me to remove my clothes & dance;Irrfan Khan & Suniel Shetty supported me

Franco Vazquez

Man she is on the roll right now... saw couple of her press conferences... she is coming out full on especially against MNS and Nana n all, fiercely using media and social media to get back at everyone...

But its hard to believe anything nowadays...just so much is happening nowadays its very easy to manipulate especially when you have some speaking skills and ability to use media/sm... ppl like shehla, kanhaiya, etc all have abused this medium to their advantage...need to hear all sides before judging anything...

Edited by Shunya

3 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Man she is on the roll right now... saw couple of her press conferences... she is coming out full on especially against MNS and Nana n all, fiercely using media and social media to get back at everyone...

But its hard to believe anything nowadays...just so much is happening nowadays its very easy to manipulate especially when you have some speaking skills and ability to use media/sm... ppl like shehla, kanhaiya, etc all have abused this medium to their advantage...need to hear all sides before judging anything...

not hard to beilve

2 witness have come out now- one repoter and one Ad on that Film

its easy for someone like with his power n lobby to manipulate all this . The visuals of her car being being attack 10 yrs go was an example

Nana is knwn for his bad behaviour in the industry . The other side will obv say he is innocent

10 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

not hard to beilve

2 witness have come out now- one repoter and one Ad on that Film

its easy for someone like with his power n lobby to manipulate all this . The visuals of her car being being attack 10 yrs go was an example

Nana is knwn for his bad behaviour in the industry . The other side will obv say he is innocent

I am sure there was altercation between Nana and TD or MNS and TD. But how does anyone know what is the reason for altercation, it can be molestation, it can be any other thing, no? 

Fights happen in India for any trivial issues. I have seen a guy get into accident with a girl and next thing you see is the guy being called a stalker and molester and what not. And these are not one off things, just like women goes through discrimination it is equally bad for men in our country. That is why I am a skeptic and I just cannot believe twitter judgements and evidences like I saw this or I saw that. Its too political and agenda driven in modern times. She might be right and everything might be true, but I would like to be skeptical until something proven in some way. Ours is a messed up country, weird things happening around us on daily basis. 

10 minutes ago, Shunya said:

I am sure there was altercation between Nana and TD or MNS and TD. But how does anyone know what is the reason for altercation, it can be molestation, it can be any other thing, no?

N what can that other thing be??? 2 witness have comeout ....wht more do u want

i work in the industry n how this **** works, this exploitation is on a diff level.....this is jst the starting 

good that its coming out , a bit of cleaning wudnt be bad

N why were MNS called by Nana, all knw his close relation to MNS.......even if it was some other issue why bully the girl n her parents

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

22 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

N what can that other thing be??? 2 witness have comeout ....wht more do u want

i work in the industry n how this **** works, this exploitation is on a diff level.....this is jst the starting 

good that its coming out , a bit of cleaning wudnt be bad

N why were MNS called by Nana, all knw his close relation to MNS.......even if it was some other issue why bully the girl n her parents

2 witness have come out so their evidences will be included in FIR and other investigations, so good luck to them. Saying "I saw this" on twitter is not good enough for me, sorry. I have seen plenty of such fake accusations even in real life for me to turn skeptic. 

And I agree with you that exploitation of women does happen, but similar exploitation also happen against men in our country thanks to fake stories and abuse of unfair laws. Hence, I would be careful before judging someone as molester bcos if untrue it causes more problems for that person than you/me can imagine. Doesn't matter whether it is Nana or you and me.

And yes, lets hear the story from Nana and MNS side as well as to why were they up in arms against TD. Knowing MNS, it can be anything - some of those douchebags create ruckus for lot of things against outsider or anyone who is not in agreement with them. 

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

2 witness have come out so their evidences will be included in FIR and other investigations, so good luck to them. Saying "I saw this" on twitter is not good enough for me, sorry. I have seen plenty of such fake accusations even in real life for me to turn skeptic. 

FIR, she clearly has mentioned how FIR are being played around

how else they come out , they have their career on line to ....these are damn powerful ppl 

Instead of encouraging them and atleast listen to them we are questioning them 

Look at the way the car was attacked them this what u call bullying

if ur innocent why call goons to harrass someone

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

And I agree with you that exploitation of women does happen, but similar exploitation also happen against men in our country thanks to fake stories and abuse of unfair laws. Hence, I would be careful before judging someone as molester bcos if untrue it causes more problems for that person than you/me can imagine. Doesn't matter whether it is Nana or you and me.

ofcourse it happens, but what their for her to earn the women left her career ages back when she was getting good enough work 

6 minutes ago, Shunya said:

And yes, lets hear the story from Nana and MNS side as well as to why were they up in arms against TD. Knowing MNS, it can be anything - some of those douchebags create ruckus for lot of things against outsider or anyone who is not in agreement with them. 

nana is ahuge suppourter of them obv he ll come to his aid 

18 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

FIR, she clearly has mentioned how FIR are being played around

how else they come out , they have their career on line to ....these are damn powerful ppl 

Instead of encouraging them and atleast listen to them we are questioning them 

I think Tanushree Datta is also an influential person herself. 

And why are you saying that everything should be accepted without questioning? Thats just ridiculous, sorry. Who has stopped anyone or who is not listening to them?. Kahin ka gussa kahin aur mat nikalo bhai... mein Nana ka spokesperson thodi hoon... I am just skeptical because discrimination and propaganda is happening both way against men and women alike and I have been witness to it myself.

If people want to wait to hear/understand all sides and see some investigations before believing in something, its not called questioning the accuser, its just common sense. 

11 minutes ago, Shunya said:

I think Tanushree Datta is also an influential person herself. 

how?

And why are you saying that everything should be accepted without questioning? Thats just ridiculous, sorry. Who has stopped anyone or who is not listening to them?. Kahin ka gussa kahin aur mat nikalo bhai... mein Nana ka spokesperson thodi hoon... I am just skeptical because discrimination and propaganda is happening both way against men and women alike and I have been witness to it myself.

Me to 

but then when things are little clear no needed to doubt much 

If people want to wait to hear/understand all sides and see some investigations before believing in something, its not called questioning the accuser, its just common sense. 

My comman sense says their nothing not to beilve her

Atleast in in that dangal case a witness came out m, here witness have comeout against nana ...now what are we waiting for 

the crew who ll bought with money n asked to say opp 

14 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

how?

Me to 

but then when things are little clear no needed to doubt much 

My comman sense says their nothing not to beilve her

Atleast in in that dangal case a witness came out m, here witness have comeout against nana ...now what are we waiting for 

the crew who ll bought with money n asked to say opp 

Chalo thik hai... I am not opposed to anything... she is coming out with lot of names one after the other... will also need some proof to win her case...

Hope truth comes out and things change for good...

7 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Chalo thik hai... I am not opposed to anything... she is coming out with lot of names one after the other... will also need some proof to win her case...

Hope truth comes out and things change for good...

i swear if names start to come, no one wud be spared no one 

its an incidence...how can provide a proof....their are no camera recording

their are many stories like this which never cameup due to lack of suppourt. Evidence can be created n mishandled....salman khan case is prime example

the 1-2 who are coming in nana suppourt is not convincing enough n he himself has no answer then saying ill take her to court. Where he wud have better lawyers

she has jst come out with few name, vivek is a buffon of highest order ...its not that she is saying all bad

she has clearley stated how nice irfan n suniel were, n no matter how bad a actor suniel shetty is its knwn in industry how nice that person is

12 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

she has jst come out with few name, vivek is a buffon of highest order ...its not that she is saying all bad

she has clearley stated how nice irfan n suniel were, n no matter how bad a actor suniel shetty is its knwn in industry how nice that person is

I knw you mentioned earlier that you are from this industry, so good luck on cleaning it up...

I am just a simpleton...hehe...bollywood, media, etc is all phoney and fake to me...Hence everyone is more or less same for me from outside...be it suneil shetty or tanushree datta or anyone else... I have to use my common sense/filters based on what I see and understand...

1 minute ago, Shunya said:

I knw you mentioned earlier that you are from this industry, so good luck on cleaning it up...

I am just a simpleton...hehe...bollywood, media, etc is all phoney and fake to me...Hence everyone is more or less same for me from outside...be it suneil shetty or tanushree datta or anyone else... I have to use my common sense/filters based on what I see and understand...

yahi to dukh hai mere bhai 

malum hai koi farq nhin padega

My respect for Irrfan Khan and Sunil Shetty went up. I always liked Sunil he seems like a nice guy but Nana is shocking he seems like a nice person too but never judge a book by its cover. [mention=26024]UrmiSinhaRay[/mention] The gossip thread needs to come back
Nana is a pervert.
Once an acquitance AD d on the sets of his film and he was jerking off her

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Franco Vazquez said:

My respect for Irrfan Khan and Sunil Shetty went up. I always liked Sunil he seems like a nice guy but Nana is shocking he seems like a nice person too but never judge a book by its cover. @UrmiSinhaRay The gossip thread needs to come back

no he isnt, ppl r scared of his temper....he has had a history of slapping director on set

their is an interview of bhansali(who himself is horrendous when it comes to behaviour) where he mentioned how he hated working with nana on khamoshi