Rahane Yuvraj and Raina will be back

Number

7 hours ago, The Realist said:

Take your pick, plenty to recycle

Image result for old indian cricket players

I like Irfan and Zaheer among the above. The world cup will be in England and both can swing the ball well. As a bonus, Irfan is capable of swinging the bat also to score some valuable runs and can do no worse than the current phateechar middle order. Uthappa can also be another solid pick who can easily do better than our middle order and can keep wickets also.

4 hours ago, nevada said:

I like Irfan and Zaheer among the above. The world cup will be in England and both can swing the ball well. As a bonus, Irfan is capable of swinging the bat also to score some valuable runs and can do no worse than the current phateechar middle order. Uthappa can also be another solid pick who can easily do better than our middle order and can keep wickets also.

Uthappa and Yusuf Pathan have reduced themselves to Ipl only there was a pic of Uthappa showing how out of shape he remains during post Ipl but for Ipl comes back to shape with six pack abs.

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

thats the reason these guys didnt progress, lack of chances is jst an excuse 

Irfan also lost his way same for Rp Singh now I understand why Sreesanth was never liked whatever little I have seen of him in Big Boss know it’s scripted but the guy is a complete moron acts the same way like he did while playing for India.