And the loser is India.

Khota

There is absolutely no need for India to play Asia Cup and crap.

The players get tired and hurt.

There is nothing to prove.

Money is transferred to PCB, BD and other countries from India.

And these cvountries think India is their rival.

For India to progress just remember that rivalary is with equals only like Australia and England.

Absolutely no need to play Asia cup.

For India to progress just remember that rivalary is with equals only like Australia and England.

Very arrogant. Apart from Pak, all other sides gave you a hard time.
24 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Very arrogant. Apart from Pak, all other sides gave you a hard time.

I am saying this with tremendous humility. Everyone wants to take a shot at the champion and champion does not care. This is a lose lose for India. If you win, you were supposed to. If you lose then everyone points fingers.India really needs to decide whether to play this meaningless tournament ever again.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

You're so arrogant. We are not even in the same league as Australia, England, South Africa and New Zealand right now. 

Did we not just almost lose to Hong Kong, Tie with Afghanistan and took a total of 222 to the last ball against BD? Teams in Asia cup are our level right now. The only team we beat convincingly twice were Pakistan who aren't even rivals anymore. 

Edited by Jersey #10
9 minutes ago, Jersey #10 said:

You're so arrogant. We are not even in the same league as Australia, England, South Africa and New Zealand right now. 

Did we not just almost lose to Hong Kong, Tie with Afghanistan and took a total of 222 to the last ball against BD? Teams in Asia cup are our level right now. The only team we beat convincingly twice were Pakistan who aren't even rivals anymore. 

Closet toygers showing colors:giggle:

We just beat SA at Thier home sucker

And are still ranked 1- or 2 even on our worst days.

Only team right now which is good enough to compete and beat India is England that too only on Thier pattas.

8 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

Closet toygers showing colors:giggle:

We just beat SA at Thier home sucker

And are still ranked 1- or 2 even on our worst days.

Only team right now which is good enough to compete and beat India is England that too only on Thier pattas.

Man I'm so worried that RAZPOR has me figured out. How did your genius brain figure this out? 

9 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

Well you just seem like someone who would live in a closet ,even on a forum. Easy to read.

On a side note...

Fizz or bumrah??

Whatever floats your boat. believe what you want to. If you notice, I joined this forum before you and have almost 7 times more posts than you. Despite being MIA for a good part of last 3-4 years, I remember my username and password by heart. So ya... go figure! When I was a regular on here, Bangladesh was still in the dirt. Their fan base online was much smaller and mostly ignored because they never won anything and no one took them seriously. Things seem to have changed lately obviously. 

I haven't followed cricket closely in several years so I really don't know. Today was the first match I partially watched. Bumrah has a weird action but ticks up 140ish. I'd guess its deceiving to batsmen much like Malinga in the past.

Who's Fizz? 

Edited by Jersey #10
44 minutes ago, Jersey #10 said:

I am very humble. If you think a team ranked #1 should be playing with team ranked #7 then more power to you. I am stating facts. There is no arrogance here.