And the loser is India.

Khota

Just now, Jersey #10 said:

Whatever floats your boat. believe what you want to. 

I haven't followed cricket closely in several years so I really don't know. Today was the first match I partially watched. Bumrah has a weird action but ticks up 140ish. I'd guess its deceiving to batsmen much like Malinga in the past. 

Who's Fizz? 

He was comfortably the fastest bowler in Asia cup ,his action does help in decieving the batsmen though.

Not a big fan of the action myself but it works,so who cares

1 hour ago, chewy said:

What a horse sh!t€ of India XI

if it couldn’t get any worse after horror England tour, well it just got worse

Rayudu, guy made to look like some super utility player but got a SR of 70 in 21st century :lol:

Karthik - moron just can’t get past 50, epic choker

Dhoni - deja vu Tendulkar, can’t believe it’s MSD denying more deserving players, Pant, Lokesh, Samson, Kishan, Mayank, Pandey, Iyer, 

Jadhav - this guy is like Pujara got picked 5 years too late, his fitness is just not good enough

6 games and Lokesh rahul played just one freaking game and Pant not even in squad

And just to for lols, BCCI sticks a right thick greasy middle finger up ICF ar$e to pick Jadeja as late replacement, overlooking Krunal Pandya, Shankar, Washington

also does anyone feel there is anti-Karnataka bias by selectors, so many top Karnataka players being overlooked ? 

Raydu, Karthick, Jadhav are here on merit.

Rahul is getting a raw deal.

6 minutes ago, Khota said:

I am very humble. If you think a team ranked #1 should be playing with team ranked #7 then more power to you. I am stating facts. There is no arrogance here.

ICC rankings never reflect the current state of any team. Those rankings are also far from absolute. Other than the dominant Australia of the ~1990 to ~2005, I wouldn't put money on any team based on ICC rankings. 

Edited by Jersey #10
1 minute ago, Jersey #10 said:

ICC rankings never reflect the current state of any team. Those rankings are also far from absolute. Other than the dominant Australia of the 1990 to 2005, I wouldn't put money on any team based on ICC rankings. 

If this India team is not dominant and you dont feel that way then you are no Indian fan. If you are not proud of this golden era of Indian criket then shame on you. I love it.

7 minutes ago, Khota said:

If this India team is not dominant and you dont feel that way then you are no Indian fan. If you are not proud of this golden era of Indian criket then shame on you. I love it.

Aww, I must not be an Indian fan because I don't share your sentiment. I'm sure in your world of unicorns, your thoughts and ideas are universal standards. If there doesn't exist a name for it, may I suggest "'La Khota" standard? 

Edited by Jersey #10
2 hours ago, Jersey #10 said:

Aww, I must not be an Indian fan because I don't share your sentiment. I'm sure in your world of unicorns, your thoughts and ideas are universal standards. If there doesn't exist a name for it, may I suggest "'La Khota" standard? 

Getting personal over here. 

3 hours ago, Jersey #10 said:

I go back and forth. There isn't really a border between India and Bangladesh. That's why they're proposing a wall I suppose. Last time I crossed was half hour ago. Great Internet connectivity around here tho. 

here as in your adopted homeland.

10 hours ago, Jersey #10 said:

I Bumrah has a weird action but ticks up 140ish. I'd guess its deceiving to batsmen much like Malinga in the past.

Bumrah's action is known to most people now.   His success (  having low averages and low SRs in all 3 formats plus low economy rates in ODIs and T20s )   has a lot to do with the good old formula of combining high pace and accuracy.   He has consistently clocked 137 k to 147 k in this tournament in this heat while maintaining good accuracy.