Make Rohit Sharma full time LOI skipper

Austin 3:!6

I am so impressed with his captaincy. Immaculate bowling changes, better understanding of the game and that hidden aggression. But with Kohli back, he will again take a backseat. I would love to have Rohit Sharma as our full time LOI skipper and let Kohli manage tests.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by velu
Just now, kosingh said:

Better in the middle, but his team selections are as bad as Kohli's.

Rahul is selected as backup opener. Other than that everything was tried so i won't call bad for what squad he had. Thing is it's not easy for anyone to drop Dhoni. DK & Rayudu are blocking spot. If anyone has power to kick this all then it's kohli but sadly he won't or can't do it.

1 minute ago, Nikola said:

Not happening. Better stop dreaming and sleep. Kohli is captain in odis till 2023 (wc in home conditions). In tests might change but no one is there to give him competition there.

if sachin gave up his captaincy , kohli can..

not saying kohli is any lesser mortal than sachin at this point , but it was only  sachin back then now we got rohit kind of players

2 minutes ago, velu said:

if sachin gave up his captaincy , kohli can..

not saying kohli is any lesser mortal than sachin at this point , but it was only  sachin back then now we got rohit kind of players

Kohli has hunger of captaincy which sachin didn't have that much. Kohli for sure won't do this. Not atleast till 2023 worldcup i guess.