This middle order muddle will force kohli to play at 4

PSB_Zone

I agree this team needs Virat at 4 and Rahul has to play.Rayudu and DK getting chances ahead of him throughout the tournament was really cringy.

What kind of leader is Kohli, he could have communicated TM for Rahul to play at 3 and get comfortable but Rayudu instead was given preference, so that Virat's no.3  remains intact.

Viratis not only a loser captain but an unimaginative one as well 

36 minutes ago, Jamadagni said:

It will not. Why would he let go of making easy 100s at 3 for the sake of the team? Brand value, advertisements are more important. 

Dhoni made 10k runs batting at no 6.. No. 4 is not that low that he cannot score 100s. And why u mocking kohli... what is his fault if others don't perform at there respective position ?

13 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Not happening but if we play this top 6 then we have good chance of  winning up.

Rohit

Dhawan

Rahul

Kohli

Pant

Kedar/Krunal

Hardik

Bumrah

Kuldeep

Chahal/Umesh

Shami/Khaleel

Everything is right abt this team but bhuvi needs to play .Umesh is not good enuf. Also handy batsman at no 8 for odd colpases .Bhuvi as a bolwer is a must specially in english conditions.. I know in odi they hv flat wickets but still .Jadega jas experince and gun fielder , he has to go to england as 3rd spinner in the squad .

rohit/dhawan/rahul/kohli/Pant/Jadhav/Hardik/Bhuvi/kuldeep/Shami/Bumrah

Chahal/Khalil/Jadega/kartik

Edited by PSB_Zone
7 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Not happening but if we play this top 6 then we have good chance of  winning up.

Rohit

Dhawan

Rahul

Kohli

Pant

Kedar/Krunal

Hardik

Bumrah

Kuldeep

Chahal/Umesh

Shami/Khaleel

Ideally the top 6 should look like that yes but I doubt kohli's who will let him bat at 4. Rahul at 3 would've been perfect. 

15 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Kohli is not going anywhere other than #3. Stop these futile exercises. Bring kl rahul at 4, pant at 5, hardik at 6. everything is solved

Thats will make it very inexperinced middle order ...Atleast there should be one guy who has experince of finishing iniings with cool head either at 4 or 5 or 6.

By the way these idiots wasted the opportuinity since last one year..if they had played rahul at no 4 for all those matches, he wd hv been accustomed to that position..

I too dont want kohli go anywhere from 3 but ......

Edited by PSB_Zone