Rohit- u need to give assurance to the players, thats how u make players

•  u need to give assurance to the players, thats how u make players. U cnt get the best out of them if they live in fear they ll be dropped after 2 games ( kohli does that)
  • M a bit like dhoni, i like to think n take decision (kohli mostly reacts)

When u wanna show how diff n better are u from present option:giggle:

4 minutes ago, speedheat said:

What assurances is he giving to Rahul?? making him warm the bench ?? What assurance is he giving to khaleel?? Playing him against minnows??

to be fair to him he gave a full run to atleast rayudu n karthik (atleast someone sitting out feels that when his time comes he ll get a full run, unlike kohli when every one is at panic that if others are gettong dropped after 2 games so will happen to me )

choosing right wrong player is diff , backing them is diff

he backed the horses he choose , kohli doesnt even do that with wrong players to

Also i feel its think tank of kohli, shastri , selectors who have decided their core players and his job is to handle them on field 

We can only judge about his player identification once he is a full time captain. As of now his job is to handle kohli's team and he did a better job then kohli

Rohit is obviously better captain but one thing i have noticed is players are way more friendly with Rohit when he is captain than they are with Kohli. Kohli has aura of best batsman and he is just level above so i feel players can't express themselves to him alot. I have heard Rohit saying Dk was angry on him for sending low down the order during Nidhas Trophy and didn't talk to him. Can you imagine him doing that to Kohli? or even Dhoni? I have noticed many times players do play freely and can express themselves more in Rohit's captaincy than in Kohli's.

14 minutes ago, speedheat said:

What assurances is he giving to Rahul?? making him warm the bench ?? What assurance is he giving to khaleel?? Playing him against minnows??

He has no guts to drop bhuvi for khaleel though. Rahul as selectors have said is replacement/backup for opener. Idk if he even wants to bat down the order. To others he gave full chance. Khaleel got his debut cap and two games and if we need we can look at him as 3rd seamer for worldcup.

Edited by Nikola
Just now, speedheat said:

Agree I would still drop khaleel for bhuvi he is jut too good a talent to be ignored like that.

Won't happen. It's like dhoni that we are stucked with him same with bhubi but atleast he performs here and there unlike dhoni. Kohli once back should think between khaleel and bhuvi cause we can't play with just 3 seamers of which two are pandya and bhuvi.