BCCI vs PCB at the ICC Disputes Resolution Committee, Is the decision fixed to screw BCCI?

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Giving money to PCB means funding terror. If ICC is hell bent supporting a organisation funding terror, We should rethink about ICC restructuring and start with banning ICC individual involved in whole saga.

Not a penny should go out. As a matter of fact India should charge money from Pakistan if they want to play India.

On topic.  

LOI usually are not binding on the parties in their entirety if they are expressed as subject to contact. But it can be interpreted as binding if it very closely resembles a final contract or if it infers that the parties intended it to be regarded as such in current scenario. PCb would have to show expenses incurred based on the letter of intent still those that can't be contingent on the contract.

why arent we suing PCB? they ensured that  Asia Cup is mooved out of India and still their home Ground is used.

I think BCCI officials need to do tit for tat i.e. Just like PCB, They should go for killing PCB.

Any team playing a series against Pakistan will have atleast 1 match from series struck off or some serious repercussions. Lets see, who plays with Pakistan.

Mofo hijadaas of BCCI CoA only react. Time to be proactive.

Edited by mishra
18 minutes ago, Khota said:

Not a penny should go out. As a matter of fact India should charge money from Pakistan if they want to play India.

if China can ban, West can ban, Japan can ban Individuals, I think GoI can make a start too. ICC relies on India, GoI can take unilateral action

Pakistan Cricket is linked to terrorism. All you got to do is bombay bomb blast, Dawwood, Miandad, ISI.

I wonder if the GOI will let even a penny go to pcb. It will be a serious loss of face. Opposition will kill them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They'll probably go into a shell like they've in case of Rafale deal.
Actually I keep hearing BCCI is more in control of Congress than BJP so let's see kya Hota hai.
Congis will give money to PCB and then play good cop bad cop and place the blame on BJP ..

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

@Malcolm Merlyn 

Is it confirmed that BCCI will lose this case?

There is no way unless bcci were dumb ducks or coa is in on some deep state politics between bjp and congress. Unless the letter of intent was intended and worded as a contract. Bcci never disclosed that there was a letter of intent in the first place.  If bcci is so unprofessional that they signed a loi with contractual bindings without  a contingency clause then they deserve to loose but highly unlikely that they would have done such a rookie mistake.