Hardik Pandya's batting statistics post Champions Trophy 2017

SecondSlip

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Drop pandya :giggle: 

You know, agred Pandya is least of our problems,given the lack of power hitting we have low down the order. It is due to the lack of alternatives option. Not because Pandya is this indispensable 2nd coming of Kapil Dev you seem to think he is.

Team management and selection committee are idiots to not have too many alternatives for him.

3 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

You know, agred Pandya is least of our problems,given the lack of power hitting we have low down the order. It is due to the lack of alternatives option. Not because Pandya is this indispensable 2nd coming of Kapil Dev you seem to think he is.

Team management and selection committee are idiots to not have too many alternatives for him.

really do i ??? how wud i ?? i hve never seen kapil play

i knw where pandya stands

team mngmt n selection commitee how are they at fault if their is no option avl, let me knw when find one 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

really do i ??? how wud i ?? i hve never seen kapil play

i knw where pandya stands

team mngmt n selection commitee how are they at fault if their is no option avl, let me knw when find one 

His power hitting is still unreliable, Him and Jadhav don't make 1 decent bowler.Trust me 1 off day for Bumrah and Kuldeep and we might be chasing 400+ totals on the flat English pitches. The only thing in his favor right now is atleast he "tries" to hit in the slog overs.that's about it

17 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Do you think althernatives are born in thin air, who are alternatives, Pandya himself is getting free ride , how many more free riders do you want in the team.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Do you think althernatives are born in thin air, who are alternatives, Pandya himself is getting free ride , how many more free riders do you want in the team.

Its fine to have opinions against a player you don't like.  And argue about it till the cows come home, facts be damned.  But when a guy is out injured, to still claim that he's getting a "free ride" simply comes off as petulant. 

8 hours ago, sandeep said:

Its fine to have opinions against a player you don't like.  And argue about it till the cows come home, facts be damned.  But when a guy is out injured, to still claim that he's getting a "free ride" simply comes off as petulant. 

My point was not about Pandya, it was about other players which selectors are not supposedly selecting to boost feeble lower middle order.I don't see any player who can fill that spots 5 and 6.

Regarding Pandya he is what he is there is no expectation from him.