tweaker

1st Test, West Indies tour of India at Rajkot, Oct 4-8 2018

Seen him in several matches. But when you watch him alongside with our supposedly "current legends" one thing separates him is he is not a front foot plonker. He plays besides the ball. Apart from follow through, backlift his movements are similar to Sachin.  He gets most of the angles covered. He is a combination of Sehwag and Tendulkar.

7 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

The ball that got Rahul was an 89 mph ball that seamed back appreciably when most were not moving off the deck at all. That was a peach of a ball by Gabriel. Having said that Rahul does not have a watertight defence to bat in top 3 in tests. 

KL has to score big this series. His test career is on the line. They'll be more than happy to bring back Dhawan or No hit (wtf-why is "No hit" scrubbed...talk about insecurities??).

Edited by Kothili

20 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Who do you support cowboys or the New England pirates. I see you dp changed btw these two teams.

Yes sir. I like these two teams. NE Patriots because the first ever game I saw was 2004 superbowl which they won in nail biting finish. That made me like the game, so always followed that team after that and they win a lot, so easy to be a fan.  :phehe: 

And I lived in Dallas for years, so Cowboys is my default home team. They are **** nowadays, but I support them anyways like our Cricket team. Overall I love football, so still follow as much as possible even from India.

Cowboys as first love though. Patriots is 2nd.

Edited by Shunya

Amen! He is entombed in the fashion and party world nonsense already. He'd be better served if it dawns on him that Test cricket is the real deal.

After a while, his Tonty tonty career will go on a drowser too and the team management will be only happier to bring "Younger tailunts"

TBF - never thought highly of KLR but this is a disgrace.
All these guys think that doing fashion and partying will make them Kohli.
Lol

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk