kohli does not select team!

mani sha

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/west-indies-in-india/everything-is-not-happening-from-one-place-kohli-clarifies-on-nair-omission/articleshow/66051977.cms?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=iOSapp

either he thinks we are stupid or naive or just dumb

my take on this

- i dont select team( i ensure my friends dont get kicked out)

- no central decision maker ( csk-dhoni- msk -shastri meet and take decisions ) 

- chief selector has spoken to player ( i dont speak to triple centurions especially since i havent made one)

Nair got rough chances .. i know many people think otherwise but he is not as bad .. 

38 minutes ago, mani sha said:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/west-indies-in-india/everything-is-not-happening-from-one-place-kohli-clarifies-on-nair-omission/articleshow/66051977.cms?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=iOSapp

my take on this

- chief selector has spoken to player ( i dont speak to triple centurions especially since i havent made one)

Nair got rough chances .. i know many people think otherwise but he is not as bad .. 

Kya chutiya Kat rha hai na team select karta hai, na on field Captaincy karta hai, aur na hi coach select karta hai....toh BC captain kid baat ka hai

2 hours ago, mani sha said:

my take on this

He is jealous to triple centurion Karun goat Nair . Insecure FTB :facepalm:

5 hours ago, mani sha said:

my take on this

Lol

Sorry, after various insider info (@UrmiSinhaRaygossip ) ,  went back to read few stories reported in Past and match the events,

All I can see is, Thala and Co is playing politics with Kohli. My current position has changed from "anti Kohli" to neutral or pro Kohli now,  atleast when it comes to team selection.

I am still against anti for his captaincy and cheerleader selection. I cant see thala screwing him so much that he ended up opting for Shashtri

Edited by mishra

Sorry, after various insider info ([mention=26024]UrmiSinhaRay[/mention]gossip ) ,  went back to read few stories reported in Past and match the events,
All I can see is, Thala and Co is playing politics with Kohli. My current position has changed from "anti Kohli" to neutral or pro Kohli now,  atleast when it comes to team selection.

I am still against anti for his captaincy and cheerleader selection. I cant see thala screwing him so much that he ended up opting for Shashtri

Fault is Kohli 'S.
It is he who treated other players who aren't his type like crap and did Groupism to the point that they went back to Dhoni
In fact - there are gossip that Virat tried to backstab dhoni and establish his own clique.

Now Heard Dropped Dhawan is going Psycho too along with RoZilla.

Virat thought himself too smart but the truth is he is a megalomaniac dictator with no common sense

This arrangement kinda serves him right.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

But he dropped right people. Rohit Dhawan and MSD shouldnt be part of team. So I have empathy with Kohli.
I feel for KLR  who has to choose between thala and Kohli

Stuff is not that easy.
Especially when Rohit has Ambanis and Thala has...*drumrolls* Srini Mamu.

Dhoni dropped Seniors and got away with it because he had Srini backing+much more brilliant than Kohli can ever be.

Ganguly was anyways old and tired - he's now working towards becoming an admin so that just like Bambi lobby, he can make Bengal Cricketers superstars

Sehwag was butthurt but right now is sucking up to dhoni because of dhandha .
Rahul and Dhoni too see each other threats but that's it.
Will probably work together in future.

The problem with the entire thing is that Kohli is now an enemy of a lot of people and he's not intelligent enough to dodge that.
Even Dhoni had to pay for his politicization.

Kohli has the ability to make everybody feel neglected and he has also been accused of cliquery and unnecessary judging players whom he doesn't like.
Just check how he treats people who are not in his good books.
That's one of the biggest grudges in the team

He treats the team as his personal property and wants to be the biggest star.

Unfortunately, KL rahul probably due to his over eagerness to please Kohli has got into the wrong side of the Anti-Kohli brigade

Coupled with his "bad attitude", I don't think Rohit will like to keep him around for long.
He is one player I totally believe is won't last long due to swinging nature.
People don't like to have such people around for long.
Even Yuzi and Hardik are supposed to go if you believe the rumours - but I guess Rohit is close to Hardik so might just get saved.
It's KLR who will end up having no career because even Kohli doesn't care about him much and apparently there is pressure from Certain lobbies to get Rahane into team before WC.

Thanks for the update. Where do Murali VJ, Ashwin, Jadhav, Rayudu, Nair, Pujara, Rahene, Kuldeep etc land in this MSD vs Kohli vs Rohit fight

Murali VJ, Jadhav, Rayudu, Pujara, Rahane are all Pro-Dhoni+Rohit
Don't know about CoolDeep and Nair much but guess they're Faction Mahi too.