kohli does not select team!

mani sha

Clueless Kohli... what exactly is he doing as a captain? seems like everything is done by others except getting coaches as per his liking... seems like he is feeling the pressure from Rohit after Asia cup win...trying to gain some sympathy with these comments...

Of course... Rohit is now coming big at him with that Bambi money and Jab you know Nita Aunty and Mukesh Uncle gets in work, nobody can stop them.
Indian Cricket Team is going to be a big Collaboration between India Cements and Reliance in future.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

So basically Kohli is screwed. He has backed himself into a corner and his only buddy is cheerleader and Dhawan

Cheerleader Will dump him ASAP if things go wrong and Dhawan is going psycho after Getting dropped.

Right now Kohli only has KLR and Yuzi with him and these are also 2 faced swingers.
He's totally screwed.

I am even hearing he'll get kicked out of team after 19WC and get replaced by domestic players.

2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Of course... Rohit is now coming big at him with that Bambi money and Jab you know Nita Aunty and Mukesh Uncle gets in work, nobody can stop them.
Indian Cricket Team is going to be a big Collaboration between India Cements and Reliance in future.

Players(actors) from India Cements have already cemented their place in the team..a neech leech is sucking all the life out of it.... #overstaying panauti