Is Gilgit Baltistan The most beautiful part of the World?

rkt.india

Mountains and valleys can be spectacularly beautiful.  I have spent a few days in switzerland, and the alpine valleys are so picturesque, the whole damn country seems like a touristy postcard sometimes.  Especially looking out a train window.  

10 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Pakistanis are not competent enough to maintain and take care of the place. India should take control. 

On this basis, China should take control of all the northern areas of both India and Pakistan. 

Any how, reality is this that Secular India is beautiful and attractive. But I very much doubt that people of Gilgit/Baltistan have any love or attraction for extremist RSS/BJP India. 

And same is true for Pakistan. At least the Shia population of Baltistan and Gilgit have no love for extremist Sapah Sahaba supporting Muslim population. Buses were stopped and Shias were taken out and then slaughtered there. 

The people of Gilgit/Baltistan and Kashmir, all of them want autonomy and don't want to live under the Pakistani or Indian central government. 

But on one side India claims them to be "Atoot Ang" and on the other hand Pakistan claim them to be "Sheh Rag i.e. jugular vein". 

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

On this basis, China should take control of all the northern areas of both India and Pakistan. 

Any how, reality is this that Secular India is beautiful and attractive. But I very much doubt that people of Gilgit/Baltistan have any love or attraction for extremist RSS/BJP India. 

And same is true for Pakistan. At least the Shia population of Baltistan and Gilgit have no love for extremist Sapah Sahaba supporting Muslim population. Buses were stopped and Shias were taken out and then slaughtered there. 

The people of Gilgit/Baltistan and Kashmir, all of them want autonomy and don't want to live under the Pakistani or Indian central government. 

But on one side India claims them to be "Atoot Ang" and on the other hand Pakistan claim them to be "Sheh Rag i.e. jugular vein". 

Bhai RSS/BJP is our headache. None of ur business

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Many states in Ind, Pak (Balochistan, Sind, ....) or in many other places would want autonomy .... Legally PoK (includes GB) is Ind's

Edited by zen

12 hours ago, zen said:

Many states in Ind, Pak (Balochistan, Sind, ....) or in many other places would want autonomy .... Legally PoK (includes GB) is Ind's

I don't know if it is a part of India or Pakistan legally, but all that I know is this that people of these areas don't want to live under the central governments of India or Pakistan, but want autonomy. 

For me, the wish of these people is important than India or Pakistan. 

And I also believe that a peaceful solution is possible. Even the Muslim Pakistani government and the BJP government of India could still come to sanity and any type of pact which could resolve these issues peacefully. 

If economic situation deteriorates further in Pakistan and India, then whoever will be in the government, but still they will be compelled to find out a peaceful solution.