Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CSK Fan

Bhajji vs Best

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, velu said:

when vaughn or maxwell tweet something like these , they are considered cool..

but bhajji do this , why it becomes uncool ?

Not apples to apples as Eng vs Ind is a match of equals. Ind boasted too (Shastri for e.g.) and came as #1 team .... Many Ind fans made unnecessary noise 

 

WI has not made any such show (like Ind does) from what I recall :dontknow: 

 

See how easily Best shut him down 

Edited by zen

Share this post


Link to post

these tweets are unwanted... But yet this performance of WI can't be compared to  that of IND in ENG. Had India been in ENG's shoes w.r.t tosses, I am sure  the end result  would have been lot closer, even in favour of India .

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, zen said:

Many Ind fans made unnecessary noise 

India dis compete and had eng on the mat on 4 games. They got blasted out here. So its not really hard to say India is ahead.

Share this post


Link to post

Poor from both. No need to insult the Windies, we already know their team is poor in the Test arena. 

 

Best clearly didn't watch the Test series vs England. 3 of the matches could have went either way, if luck was with us, we could have won 3-2 or 4-1...

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Vilander said:

India dis compete and had eng on the mat on 4 games. They got blasted out here. So its not really hard to say India is ahead.

He is talking about the scorelines .... why would it matter to an non-Ind fan on how Ind competed? For them, it is a 1-4 drubbing :dontknow:

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, zen said:

what is Bhajji trying to achieve w/ such tweets? :dontknow:

Trying to show that how he is fighting for justice for Indian Cricket but difficult to take him seriously when he ignores questions about Dhawan when he was failing in England or cheer leading MS on Star Sports ignoring his poor form or when he was out of the team he was tweeting in a bitter manner or arguing with fans during 2011 when he was out with injury.When it's about questioning Dhawan or few of his friends he remains silent.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Trying to show that how he is fighting for justice for Indian Cricket but difficult to take him seriously when he ignores questions about Dhawan when he was failing in England or cheer leading MS on Star Sports ignoring his poor form or when he was out of the team he was tweeting in a bitter manner or arguing with fans during 2011 when he was out with injury.When it's about questioning Dhawan or few of his friends he remains silent.

Also his unnecessary tweet on Nair when we know that our squad gets compromised by quota picks so unless that is sorted out the pecking order is irrelevant .... For e.g. Thakur is a quota pick so do we play him in tests ahead of Siraj before dropping him?  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post

West Indies is poor/avg team but we can't criticize them. We are #1 side and still loosing overseas tours 4-1 against weak england side. Yeah we fought but still have many weakness even when we are best Indian side in history. This is weakest west indian side and they will surely get better if they want to learn from their mistakes. Idk if any West Indian players criticized us in 70s and 80s when they were at peak and we were pretty avg side.

Edited by Nikola

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Nikola said:

West Indies is poor/avg team but we can't criticize them. We are #1 side and still loosing overseas tours 4-1 against weak england side. Yeah we fought but still have many weakness ever when we are best Indian side in history. This is weakest west indian side and they will surely get better if they want to learn from their mistakes. Idk if any West Indian criticized us in 70s and 80s when they were at peak and we were pretty avg side.

Note that in 70s, we beat WI in WI and Eng in Eng. If ICC rankings are done for 70s, you would find that Ind would have got #1 ranking at some point 

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Vikrant gupta ke saath rehne ka asar hai

Before that too he used to post bitterly on twitter indirectly taunting Ashwin or when he took a shot at MS during his CT 17 selection but when the thing got bit serious he backtracked and blamed media fir misunderstanding and now after his selection in Csk he cheerlead’s Dhoni or his crew.

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Moochad said:

Poor from both. No need to insult the Windies, we already know their team is poor in the Test arena. 

 

Best clearly didn't watch the Test series vs England. 3 of the matches could have went either way, if luck was with us, we could have won 3-2 or 4-1...

Best is his usual self he even said something to Vaughan or some Australian player before can’t remember which series but he is like that only Bhajji is becoming second version of Sehwag remember how embarrassing was Viru during the 2017 CT tweeting things like vs Srilanka it’s a practice game or against Pakistan the things he said.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×