Rape backlash: Fearing for lives after attacks by mobs, UP, MP and Bihar migrants flee Gujarat

Singh bling

Looks like more dirty tricks by Congress 

http://deshgujarat.com/2018/10/07/342-nabbed-in-6-district-in-connection-with-thakor-sena-agitation-against-migrant-non-gujaratis-17-companies-of-srp-1-platoon-deployed/

image.png.a930b31526b47dd29ecc3b7f224cfd07.png

Earlier this same Congress group did stuff like this

https://twitter.com/tv9gujarati/status/1047046599015305221

#Mehsana: Thakor Sena created ruckus in Himalaya international company, demanding to dismiss employees of other states than #Gujarat

Truly Congress is cancer to this nation. Start attacking migrants from the Hindi belt just to create a political issue for next elections. The Gujjus truly * up by allowing these bastards so many MLA seats in teh Vidan Sabha elections.

Same thing happened in Karnataka and Punjab where states that were free of language politics suddenly discovered language issues as soon as these rascals came to power in their states.  

On 10/8/2018 at 5:26 AM, Number said:

This was a brilliant political maneouvre ended up in epic fail simply because congress isnt in either in centre or state. Media is busy trying to find some Ambani angle in Rafale instead of questioning Congress

On 10/7/2018 at 12:26 PM, zen said:

There is this under current in Guj that ppl of other states come here and resort to crimes 

Gujjus look innocuous but when they decide to do justice, hell is let loose 

Gujjus look innocuous? In which universe? The other day I saw a gujju kid not more than 8 years old scrunching angrily on a badam, the size of modi's fist. He noticed me and probably thought that I wanted his food and let out a violent roar... Never seen a more terrible sight in my life.

9 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Gujjus look innocuous? In which universe? The other day I saw a gujju kid not more than 8 years old scrunching angrily on a badam, the size of modi's fist. He noticed me and probably thought that I wanted his food and let out a violent roar... Never seen a more terrible sight in my life.

you may have scared the kid :lol:

On 10/7/2018 at 2:56 AM, zen said:

Gujjus look innocuous but when they decide to do justice, hell is let loose

lol like when you want to kill the lions because they are pride of gujrat ?

India is a country for all Indians no one has any right to 'do justice', dont try to justify mob violence.

4 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

our entire security forces - from the infantry to policemen need basic personal protection & small arms upgrade far FAR FAR more urgently than India needs fancy new aircraft carrier to show off with. 

incorrect, AC are floating air bases in Arabian sea and Indian ocean and in valuable.

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

lol like when you want to kill the lions because they are pride of gujrat ?

India is a country for all Indians no one has any right to 'do justice', dont try to justify mob violence.

What are you babbling?