Rape backlash: Fearing for lives after attacks by mobs, UP, MP and Bihar migrants flee Gujarat

Singh bling

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

dont be too happy that gujjus started violence on yet an other group of people..its nothing to be proud of.

Too many dumb assumptions!

Btw, which state are you originally from?

Edited by zen

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

two unrelated areas. One of national defense - defence ministry other is homeland security/internal security - home ministry.

unrelated areas doesn't mean one cannot have higher priority than another. 

I need to eat and i also need to work. Two unrelated areas. Doesn't mean one is more urgent than another.

Our police's ability to enforce our laws successfully & efficiently is far more decisive in its immediate impact on our lives, than having a weapon of war that we havn't used and only postured with, for the last 40+ years. Its just that simple. 

I can see no credible evidence of why we need an aircraft carrier than better law enforcement. I can also make a successful argument that compared to our rivals, we are are FAR, FAR behind in law enforcement ability than we are at ability to wage war. Russia, China, USA, EU, etc. are FAR better capable of enforcing the freaking law and having modern equipment for its law enforcement, than the gap between us and then ( all but the US) in military tech. 

26 minutes ago, Vilander said:

If a nations threat perception is not respected then it could have a far more devastating immediate impact on the citizenry. 

pfft. Bottomline: A/C is an offensive weapon, which we last used offensively (in Bangladesh) 47 years ago. We are not likely to use one in the near future either. Stop drinking the defence chest-thumping cool-aid and look at our immediate needs. which is a much better equipped law enforcement. 

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

pfft. Bottomline: A/C is an offensive weapon, which we last used offensively (in Bangladesh) 47 years ago. We are not likely to use one in the near future either. Stop drinking the defence chest-thumping cool-aid and look at our immediate needs. which is a much better equipped law enforcement. 

I will tell you what is chest thumping.

This abomination.

_1455c4ea-ceec-11e8-b6ee-f919934f6f9c.jp

An AC is not for chest thumping but for thumping a nations maritime economics. It is also a peerless strategic option while defending critical trade lines far from the mainland.

16 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Dude you sound pathetically proud about gujratis beating up hindi belt labourers and you are here talking about pride ? 

If you can’t hear the sound of your empty head which is making noise here, I doubt you can hear any other sounds

Now the question that you are avoiding, which state are you from :dance:

Edited by zen

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

I will tell you what is chest thumping.

This abomination.

_1455c4ea-ceec-11e8-b6ee-f919934f6f9c.jpAn AC is not for chest thumping but for thumping a nations maritime economics. It is also a peerless strategic option while defending critical trade lines far from the mainland.

An A/C is NOT for defending ANYTHING. Its purely an offensive platform. And last time we used it, it was in offensive capacity to launch air strikes over Bangladesh(East Pakistan).

Stop trying to divert the issue here. The issue isnt wasteful 5 million dollar statues. The issue is wasteful 5 BILLION dollar floating airfield that we don't need more than proper armaments for the police force. THAT is my contention. Police equipment > aircraft carrier in necessity to the nation. 

If the issue is to thump a nations maritime economics or defending crucial marine lanes, submarines are far better at the job than a floating air-base. Su-30s have range of 3,000Kms. We dont need a floating air-field to exert 'defensive force for maritime trade'. 

Edited by Muloghonto

9 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Police equipment > aircraft carrier in necessity to the nation. 

Both are necessary one is unrelated to the other. You prioritise ac amoung armed forces budget. You prioritize police force amoung home ministry budget. You can not prioritize them against each other. My mention of parks and recreation is based on this logic. You need to read my posts

Edited by Vilander

11 hours ago, zen said:

Do you mean you are a LTTE sympathizer! :shock: 

So first you chauvinistically glorify petty criminals ganging up on north indian day laborours painting it and glorifiying as gujratis doing justice as if its something to be celebrated . Then you exhibit distinct lack of understanding arbidly bringing in ltte which is srilankan not south indian, as if thats going to resonate. You leave a lot to be desired.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

So first you chauvinistically glorify petty criminals ganging up on north indian day laborours painting it and glorifiying as gujratis doing justice as if its something to be celebrated . Then you exhibit distinct lack of understanding arbidly bringing in ltte which is srilankan not south indian, as if thats going to resonate. You leave a lot to be desired.

More dumb assumptions!

Good to see that the terrorist within you is coming out :lol:  .... No wonder like Pak, you are to shy to mention your state :hehe:

6 minutes ago, Vilander said:

lol got your feathers ruffled caught with pants down..now lashing out

You made dumb assumptions and posts based on those assumptions .... Like a terrorist, you don't even probably know the mistakes you made :lol:

On 10/7/2018 at 2:56 AM, zen said:

There is this under current in Guj that ppl of other states come here and resort to crimes 

Gujjus look innocuous but when they decide to do justice, hell is let loose 

1 minute ago, zen said:

You made dumb assumptions and posts based on those assumptions .... Like a terrorist, you don't even probably know the mistakes you made :lol:

Well its very clear to see.

you are claiming that 'ppl from other states come 'here' and resort to crimes. Gujjus when they decide to do justice, hell is let loose'

there is no need of any assumptions here. 

who the fcuk are gujjus to let loose hell on immigrants boss ? every Indian has constitutional right to live and work out of any part of India.