Sign in to follow this  
Singh bling

Rape backlash: Fearing for lives after attacks by mobs, UP, MP and Bihar migrants flee Gujarat

There is this under current in Guj that ppl of other states come here and resort to crimes 

Gujjus look innocuous but when they decide to do justice, hell is let loose 

Looks like more dirty tricks by Congress 

http://deshgujarat.com/2018/10/07/342-nabbed-in-6-district-in-connection-with-thakor-sena-agitation-against-migrant-non-gujaratis-17-companies-of-srp-1-platoon-deployed/

image.png.a930b31526b47dd29ecc3b7f224cfd07.png

Earlier this same Congress group did stuff like this

https://twitter.com/tv9gujarati/status/1047046599015305221

#Mehsana: Thakor Sena created ruckus in Himalaya international company, demanding to dismiss employees of other states than #Gujarat

Truly Congress is cancer to this nation. Start attacking migrants from the Hindi belt just to create a political issue for next elections. The Gujjus truly * up by allowing these bastards so many MLA seats in teh Vidan Sabha elections.

Same thing happened in Karnataka and Punjab where states that were free of language politics suddenly discovered language issues as soon as these rascals came to power in their states.  

On 10/8/2018 at 5:26 AM, Number said:

This was a brilliant political maneouvre ended up in epic fail simply because congress isnt in either in centre or state. Media is busy trying to find some Ambani angle in Rafale instead of questioning Congress

On 10/7/2018 at 12:26 PM, zen said:

There is this under current in Guj that ppl of other states come here and resort to crimes 

Gujjus look innocuous? In which universe? The other day I saw a gujju kid not more than 8 years old scrunching angrily on a badam, the size of modi's fist. He noticed me and probably thought that I wanted his food and let out a violent roar... Never seen a more terrible sight in my life.

9 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Gujjus look innocuous? In which universe? The other day I saw a gujju kid not more than 8 years old scrunching angrily on a badam, the size of modi's fist. He noticed me and probably thought that I wanted his food and let out a violent roar... Never seen a more terrible sight in my life.

you may have scared the kid :lol:

On 10/7/2018 at 2:56 AM, zen said:

lol like when you want to kill the lions because they are pride of gujrat ?

India is a country for all Indians no one has any right to 'do justice', dont try to justify mob violence.

4 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

our entire security forces - from the infantry to policemen need basic personal protection & small arms upgrade far FAR FAR more urgently than India needs fancy new aircraft carrier to show off with. 

incorrect, AC are floating air bases in Arabian sea and Indian ocean and in valuable.

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

lol like when you want to kill the lions because they are pride of gujrat ?

India is a country for all Indians no one has any right to 'do justice', dont try to justify mob violence.

What are you babbling? 

15 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

we need them FAR less than we need our police to function at a level thats more than 1920s USA.

two unrelated areas. One of national defense - defence ministry other is homeland security/internal security - home ministry.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

dont be too happy that gujjus started violence on yet an other group of people..its nothing to be proud of.

Too many dumb assumptions!

Btw, which state are you originally from?

Edited by zen

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

two unrelated areas. One of national defense - defence ministry other is homeland security/internal security - home ministry.

unrelated areas doesn't mean one cannot have higher priority than another. 

I need to eat and i also need to work. Two unrelated areas. Doesn't mean one is more urgent than another.

Our police's ability to enforce our laws successfully & efficiently is far more decisive in its immediate impact on our lives, than having a weapon of war that we havn't used and only postured with, for the last 40+ years. Its just that simple. 

I can see no credible evidence of why we need an aircraft carrier than better law enforcement. I can also make a successful argument that compared to our rivals, we are are FAR, FAR behind in law enforcement ability than we are at ability to wage war. Russia, China, USA, EU, etc. are FAR better capable of enforcing the freaking law and having modern equipment for its law enforcement, than the gap between us and then ( all but the US) in military tech. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

immediate impact on our lives

If a nations threat perception is not respected then it could have a far more devastating immediate impact on the citizenry. 

Edited by Vilander

2 hours ago, zen said:

Too many dumb assumptions!

Btw, which state are you originally from?

From your pathetic chest beating i am sure you are from gujju land..

Edited by Vilander

21 minutes ago, Vilander said:

From your pathetic chest beating i am sure you are from gujju land..

Not too proud to state your state? (I think I know what it could be) 

26 minutes ago, Vilander said:

If a nations threat perception is not respected then it could have a far more devastating immediate impact on the citizenry. 

pfft. Bottomline: A/C is an offensive weapon, which we last used offensively (in Bangladesh) 47 years ago. We are not likely to use one in the near future either. Stop drinking the defence chest-thumping cool-aid and look at our immediate needs. which is a much better equipped law enforcement. 

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

pfft. Bottomline: A/C is an offensive weapon, which we last used offensively (in Bangladesh) 47 years ago. We are not likely to use one in the near future either. Stop drinking the defence chest-thumping cool-aid and look at our immediate needs. which is a much better equipped law enforcement. 

I will tell you what is chest thumping.

This abomination.

_1455c4ea-ceec-11e8-b6ee-f919934f6f9c.jp

An AC is not for chest thumping but for thumping a nations maritime economics. It is also a peerless strategic option while defending critical trade lines far from the mainland.

7 minutes ago, zen said:

Not too proud to state your state? (I think I know what it could be) 

Dude you sound pathetically proud about gujratis beating up hindi belt labourers and you are here talking about pride ? 

16 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Dude you sound pathetically proud about gujratis beating up hindi belt labourers and you are here talking about pride ? 

If you can’t hear the sound of your empty head which is making noise here, I doubt you can hear any other sounds

Now the question that you are avoiding, which state are you from :dance:

Edited by zen

20 minutes ago, zen said:

If you can’t hear the sound of your empty head which is making noise here, I doubt you can hear any other sounds

Now the question that you are avoiding, which state are you from :dance:

Blah blah..stop being proud of hooligans.

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

I will tell you what is chest thumping.

This abomination.

_1455c4ea-ceec-11e8-b6ee-f919934f6f9c.jpAn AC is not for chest thumping but for thumping a nations maritime economics. It is also a peerless strategic option while defending critical trade lines far from the mainland.

An A/C is NOT for defending ANYTHING. Its purely an offensive platform. And last time we used it, it was in offensive capacity to launch air strikes over Bangladesh(East Pakistan).

Stop trying to divert the issue here. The issue isnt wasteful 5 million dollar statues. The issue is wasteful 5 BILLION dollar floating airfield that we don't need more than proper armaments for the police force. THAT is my contention. Police equipment > aircraft carrier in necessity to the nation. 

If the issue is to thump a nations maritime economics or defending crucial marine lanes, submarines are far better at the job than a floating air-base. Su-30s have range of 3,000Kms. We dont need a floating air-field to exert 'defensive force for maritime trade'. 

Edited by Muloghonto

9 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Police equipment > aircraft carrier in necessity to the nation. 

Both are necessary one is unrelated to the other. You prioritise ac amoung armed forces budget. You prioritize police force amoung home ministry budget. You can not prioritize them against each other. My mention of parks and recreation is based on this logic. You need to read my posts

Edited by Vilander

11 hours ago, zen said:

Do you mean you are a LTTE sympathizer! :shock: 

So first you chauvinistically glorify petty criminals ganging up on north indian day laborours painting it and glorifiying as gujratis doing justice as if its something to be celebrated . Then you exhibit distinct lack of understanding arbidly bringing in ltte which is srilankan not south indian, as if thats going to resonate. You leave a lot to be desired.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

So first you chauvinistically glorify petty criminals ganging up on north indian day laborours painting it and glorifiying as gujratis doing justice as if its something to be celebrated . Then you exhibit distinct lack of understanding arbidly bringing in ltte which is srilankan not south indian, as if thats going to resonate. You leave a lot to be desired.

More dumb assumptions!

Good to see that the terrorist within you is coming out :lol:  .... No wonder like Pak, you are to shy to mention your state :hehe:

50 minutes ago, zen said:

More dumb assumptions!

Good to see that the terrorist within you is coming out :lol:  .... No wonder like Pak, you are to shy to mention your state :hehe:

lol got your feathers ruffled caught with pants down..now lashing out

6 minutes ago, Vilander said:

lol got your feathers ruffled caught with pants down..now lashing out

You made dumb assumptions and posts based on those assumptions .... Like a terrorist, you don't even probably know the mistakes you made :lol:

On 10/7/2018 at 2:56 AM, zen said:

1 minute ago, zen said:

You made dumb assumptions and posts based on those assumptions .... Like a terrorist, you don't even probably know the mistakes you made :lol:

Well its very clear to see.

you are claiming that 'ppl from other states come 'here' and resort to crimes. Gujjus when they decide to do justice, hell is let loose'

there is no need of any assumptions here. 

who the fcuk are gujjus to let loose hell on immigrants boss ? every Indian has constitutional right to live and work out of any part of India.

27 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Well its very clear to see.

you are claiming that 'ppl from other states come 'here' and resort to crimes. Gujjus when they decide to do justice, hell is let loose'

there is no need of any assumptions here. 

who the fcuk are gujjus to let loose hell on immigrants boss ? every Indian has constitutional right to live and work out of any part of India.

There is no need to spoon feed dunderheads like you who fail to name their state and may need to read something multiple times to understand what is being implied 

Back to the topic of tackling a LTTE sympathizer, ppl in Guj will feed folks like you to the Lions to improve Ind. you can then ask the question from the Lion’s belly :hehe:

Edited by zen

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

Both are necessary one is unrelated to the other. You prioritise ac amoung armed forces budget. You prioritize police force amoung home ministry budget. You can not prioritize them against each other. My mention of parks and recreation is based on this logic. You need to read my posts

ofcourse you can prioritize them against each other in the total budget. if the total budget does not cover every need, then it is about prioritizing. And there is no logic in prioritizing an offensive weapon we are in no position to use ( A/C) over basic necessities of the police force. 

ofcourse you can prioritize them against each other in the total budget. if the total budget does not cover every need, then it is about prioritizing. And there is no logic in prioritizing an offensive weapon we are in no position to use ( A/C) over basic necessities of the police force. 

well i disagree. its a national budget , the AC can even be met with unused defense ministry budgets that are sent back each year. You know thereis unused defence budget each period ? because folks are not able to make the required decisions within that assessment period.

3 hours ago, zen said:

There is no need to spoon feed dunderheads like you who fail to name their state and may need to read something multiple times to understand what is being implied 

Back to the topic of tackling a LTTE sympathizer, ppl in Guj will feed folks like you to the Lions to improve Ind. you can then ask the question from the Lion’s belly :hehe:

you see you have lost your marbles here - i am absolutely not abusing, i am being civil and calling you out. You have failed miserably in that respect - there is no point in hurling abuses or wishing misfortune ( lions belly lol), does not work with me. 

You are yet to come back as to why you are beaming about gujjus beating up north indian workers man - if that is not chauvinistic i am not sure what is. Any big group of people can trash poor individuals - its a very sectarian clannish ' us vs them' there is no bravado or pride in that - it should be universally cringed and scorned at not worn with pride as you are attempting to do here. 

Anyways. i have said all is need to. You have much to work on yourself though.

30 minutes ago, Vilander said:

well i disagree. its a national budget , the AC can even be met with unused defense ministry budgets that are sent back each year. You know thereis unused defence budget each period ? because folks are not able to make the required decisions within that assessment period.

again, nothing you have said has demonstrated why India needs an offensive weapon (A/C) - something it has used 47 years ago last- more than better equipment for our police force.

Better equipment for our police force = instant improvement in enforcement of crime and less police officers killed in line of duty. The benefit is instant. The benefit for A/C is not instant, not unless India is planning to go attack someone. In defensive capacity, submarines are better than A/C ( more effective, less expensive, etc). 
Therefore, police equipment >> A/C. Its pretty simple logic, really. 

And as long as India prioritizes fancy toys for its military that are only for posturing, instead of improving the actual small armaments it gives to the military and police, it will remain a laughing stock of the world.

again, nothing you have said has demonstrated why India needs an offensive weapon (A/C) - something it has used 47 years ago last- more than better equipment for our police force.

Better equipment for our police force = instant improvement in enforcement of crime and less police officers killed in line of duty. The benefit is instant. The benefit for A/C is not instant, not unless India is planning to go attack someone. In defensive capacity, submarines are better than A/C ( more effective, less expensive, etc). 
Therefore, police equipment >> A/C. Its pretty simple logic, really. 

And as long as India prioritizes fancy toys for its military that are only for posturing, instead of improving the actual small armaments it gives to the military and police, it will remain a laughing stock of the world.

oh

1, support a land battle from a safe movable air port on sea.  lots of spots across bay of bengal for NE and arabian sea for pak chabbar afg theaters.

2, defend merchant navy carriying essential supplies ( oil) on supply lines out on the sea. ( nothing comes close to an carrier grp.)

3, dissuade any strategic move on IOR from china.

4, secure african vital interests - or people working in vital installations there during war time.

5, and carrier based air units usually are a short transit away from a theater and are equipped with more real time ops scenario info, than a sumki 3000 km away.

basically the defence debate is on number of groups not on whether or not to have it.

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

you have very wrong understanding of ACG its not a fancy toy at all. Submarines and Anti ship missiles have been operative from WW2 - career groups give a very specific set of advantages, definitely no one would laugh on a carrier group when they come under direct fire from a mig 29 or worse from a rafale or a f18.

11 minutes ago, Vilander said:

oh

1, support a land battle from a safe movable air port on sea.  lots of spots across bay of bengal for NE and arabian sea for pak chabbar afg theaters.

We can hit any point in Pakistan or Afghanistan with IAF. In the war of 1971, the aircraft carrier was not required for Pakistan sector. It was for Bangladesh because we didn't have the right # or location of AIR FIELDS back then. We do now. 

No military is stupid enough to deploy an A/C to a theatre where the air force itself can reach. The only use of A/C we have, is if we want to start a war with China, Australia, Indonesia, etc. 

2, defend merchant navy carriying essential supplies ( oil) on supply lines out on the sea. ( nothing comes close to an carrier grp.)

You don't deploy an offensive weapon for defence. The Germans did just fine defending the sea lanes around them in WWII for four years (until their industrial capacity was destroyed) with submarines. 

3, dissuade any strategic move on IOR from china.

Submarines are far bigger dissuasion than A/Cs in a defensive capacity. And such dissuation is only true in case of war. Just because we HAVE an A/C is not going to stop China from building ports elsewhere- which they ALREADY HAVE. 

4, secure african vital interests - or people working in vital installations there during war time.

???!???!? and this is more important than IMMEDIATE QUALITY DIFFERANCE TO THE POLICE, HOW ? 

5, and carrier based air units usually are a short transit away from a theater and are equipped with more real time ops scenario info, than a sumki 3000 km away.

basically the defence debate is on number of groups not on whether or not to have it.

No, there is no debate. Aircraft carriers are NOT defensive weapons, period. They've never been deployed defensively. They are purely an offensive platform. And since India is not going to invade anyone anytime soon its useless and just for show. 

And you are yet to demonstrate how its MORE IMPORTANT than better equipment for our police force. 

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

you have very wrong understanding of ACG its not a fancy toy at all. Submarines and Anti ship missiles have been operative from WW2 - career groups give a very specific set of advantages, definitely no one would laugh on a carrier group when they come under direct fire from a mig 29 or worse from a rafale or a f18.

its a fancy toy unless you plan on invading someone. Show me a SINGLE war-time deployment of A/C that is not in offensive capacity. 
Also, carrier groups are not the ones who hunt submarines- they are SPECIFICALLY VULNERABLE to submarine warfare. Submarines are hunted by destroyer groups and low altitude turbo-props. 

Nobody has used an A/C in purely defensive capacity. Which means, for India, its just for show. Much less useful than directly improving police force equipment.