#MeToo India 2.0

coffee_rules

If the me too movement is going to lessen the sexual exploitation of the little girls of today in future...then it will be a huge achievement .

If it empowers the little girls of today to not take this crap quietly , then it is a huge success.

I don't understand the cynics. It is like they don't have women in their lives that they love and care for. These women and girls in their lives live in the same **** world and face and will face the same problems . 

Do they think their wives and sisters and daughters have a seperate world that is all nice and innocent ?

Your sister and daughter may have to face the same kind of perverts when they go out of home or even in the home .what are they going to do then? Tell them to stay quiet if they don't have evidence of the abuse.

Creating an environment when the victims feel shamed or feel they should not  speak out because they have no solid evidence is also encouraging sexual harrassment .

8 minutes ago, beetle said:

Your sister and daughter may have to face the same kind of perverts when they go out of home or even in the home .what are they going to do then? Tell them to stay quiet if they don't have evidence of the abuse

Just a simple question , if a woman comes and tell you that your husband raped or harrased her then what will you do .

1)Ask her for evidence

2)Ask your husband to hear his side of story

3) Straight forward divorce your husband without any evidence or hearing his side of story

8 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Tanushree is now married and not working in movies anymore.  She has nothing to lose now. So, she is not risking anything in this case. 

She had taken up the issue when it happened .She was harrassed and had to leave .

May be she now has the strength to get back to it.....now that the environment is more conducive with' me too' and more women willing to come out .

Maybe she wants an emotional closure.

People from both sides should be allowed to talk and put forward their case without threat and bullying ( like Nana Patekar using MNS bullies) .

As more and more cases come forward and the initial shock is worn out, people will be able to see through the accusations.

Right now most are only accusations. If it goes to court then due process will in any way ensure justice .

2 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Just a simple question , if a woman comes and tell you that your husband raped or harrased her then what will you do .

1)Ask her for evidence

3) Straight forward divorce your husband without any evidence or hearing his side of story

Let it go to court .

I know my husband enough to stand by him till proven wrong .

If the case turns out to be false, I will drag her ass in court for defamation and abuse. Make sure she lives to regret it .

11 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

1)Ask her for evidence

I have answered your question...now your turn.

If your daughter or sister goes out to work....would you like an environment where the perverts  can sexually harrass her in subtle and not so subtle ways.

Where her job security depends on her willingless to tolerate this kind of behavior.....

or would you like an environment where these perverts will be scared of sexually harrassing her because they know her word will be heard with fairness and not just taken as a female rant .

Me too is not just about accusations.

It is about making a safer place for all .

Your women, my women , our women and also men who are exploited.

32 minutes ago, beetle said:

If the me too movement is going to lessen the sexual exploitation of the little girls of today in future...then it will be a huge achievement .

If it empowers the little girls of today to not take this crap quietly , then it is a huge success.

I don't understand the cynics. It is like they don't have women in their lives that they love and care for. These women and girls in their lives live in the same **** world and face and will face the same problems . 

Do they think their wives and sisters and daughters have a seperate world that is all nice and innocent ?

Your sister and daughter may have to face the same kind of perverts when they go out of home or even in the home .what are they going to do then? Tell them to stay quiet if they don't have evidence of the abuse.

Creating an environment when the victims feel shamed or feel they should not  speak out because they have no solid evidence is also encouraging sexual harrassment .

If any indian says he is unaware of all the creepy things guys do on a daily basis then he is living in a cave. This has been going on for decades.  Chinmayee has absolutely everything to lose to come out and accuse Vairamuthu who has been a lyricist in Tamil industry for more than 3 decades. He is still doing most of the songs for AR Rahman. More corroborations come up. This creep has been trying to hug, kiss many girls.  She felt so bad she didn't even tell that to her husband for a while. Her Husband an actor backs that up too.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Tanushree is now married and not working in movies anymore.  She has nothing to lose now. So, she is not risking anything in this case. 

Correction: she has nothing to gain. Talking about an embarassing event, especially in a country where a large # of people will see you as 'damaged goods / sucks to be you/loss of dignity' sounds like plenty to lose. 

An ex-actress, who is not suing anyone, risking humiliation, scorn and not to mention, re-living a traumatic event, is pretty much the definition of a 'nothing to gain, lots to lose' situation. 

53 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

1)Ask her for evidence

hello, why are you running away from my question - what qualifies as evidence in your own scenario ?!?

45 minutes ago, beetle said:

Let it go to court .

If the case turns out to be false, I will drag her ass in court for defamation and abuse. Make sure she lives to regret it .

How does she prove its rape ?!

Even if she is able to prove that she and your hubby had sex, how does she prove its rape and not consentual sex ?! 

I think these are scenarios where a partner will stand by their guilty partners in most cases, because what qualifies as proof is so fuzzy.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

Let it go to court .

Isnt this hypocritical?

On one hand you believe everything that is said by women in media is true but when it is one of your own men who is accused you want to wait till it is proven. This is ridiculously biased mob lynching.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

When someone does provide rebuttals or file counter cases, feminazis still continue to shame them in media saying "Look this man is filing case against me and harrasing me. He is trying to subdue my voice and harrasing me and my family by asking me to go to court". 

No wonder ppl hate feminazis, they are the biggest enemies of the real victims. 

Edited by Shunya

1 hour ago, beetle said:

It's not always personal. When a #MeToo goes around championing a cause of Tanushree Dutta as a genuine case of harassment, we cynics call out the hypocrisy. There are umpteen genuine cases in India, when people like Arnab back fake people like Tanushree, they don't know they are diluting the movement and the very basic cause. 

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

It's not always personal. When a #MeToo goes around championing a cause of Tanushree Dutta as a genuine case of harassment, we cynics call out the hypocrisy. There are umpteen genuine cases in India, when people like Arnab back fake people like Tanushree, they don't know they are diluting the movement and the very basic cause. 

how do you judge what is fake and what is not ?

As i pointed out, she literally has nothing to gain and a lot to lose by this. 

And yes, it will gain attention from high profile cases first, before less high profile cases come to light. this is how media works in every country. 

1 hour ago, beetle said:

I have answered your question...now your turn.

If your daughter or sister goes out to work....would you like an environment where the perverts  can sexually harrass her in subtle and not so subtle ways.

Where her job security depends on her willingless to tolerate this kind of behavior.....

or would you like an environment where these perverts will be scared of sexually harrassing her because they know her word will be heard with fairness and not just taken as a female rant .

Me too is not just about accusations.

It is about making a safer place for all .

Your women, my women , our women and also men who are exploited.

In case of your husband, you want courts to prove his innocence, but in case of others, like Tanushree Dutta, you believe she's genuine and can throw any allegation at anybody, without any accountability or consequence. 

Jst the begining but still the powerful wnt be questioned who do it most ....imagine a character artist like alok nath got away with this for 19 yrs so imagine the power big stars has

some will be suffer who deserve but the most powerful will cme through safe, if it really starts to comeout ....no one will be left ..no one

My biggest fear is someone like Vikas bahl, alok nath will face the consequence which is good , but nana might be saved due to power n identity politics

More stories will come against powerful only if they all get punished. 

N i hope harassament done by women also be bought to light , harassment can be of many times and they do to . 

10 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

how do you judge what is fake and what is not ?

As i pointed out, she literally has nothing to gain and a lot to lose by this. 

And yes, it will gain attention from high profile cases first, before less high profile cases come to light. this is how media works in every country. 

She has nothing to lose as well. She's out of the industry, whatever she's doing in US (plus size model or whatever), she will gain all the publicity she can muster. Listen to her interviews. Calling him Chindi Chor, how is anybody giving her cred. She has come with an agenda and she's milking all of it.  And our stupud #MeToos are rallying behind this joke.

38 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Correction: she has nothing to gain. Talking about an embarassing event, especially in a country where a large # of people will see you as 'damaged goods / sucks to be you/loss of dignity' sounds like plenty to lose. 

An ex-actress, who is not suing anyone, risking humiliation, scorn and not to mention, re-living a traumatic event, is pretty much the definition of a 'nothing to gain, lots to lose' situation. 

somebody somewhere has to start and the gain is the movement has already started 

she is up against the most powerful fish unlike others but if u have gone through something n u wanna fight it u hve to start to look gain n loss coz in a fight u can loose or win both but its important that someone started it

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

She has nothing to lose as well. She's out of the industry, whatever she's doing in US (plus size model or whatever), she will gain all the publicity she can muster. Listen to her interviews. Calling him Chindi Chor, how is anybody giving her cred. She has come with an agenda and she's milking all of it.  And our stupud #MeToos are rallying behind this joke.

publicity for what??? she is being slut shamed

yea the best way to go in battle is when u hve nothing to loose. 

If she wud have agreed to harassment then , she wud have had a longer career instead she choosse to fight 

what agenda???

WO to tab bhi bolti thi but kisi ne suni nhin, today when social media is powerful n the movement has had its success in hollywood so now is the time

^^ We all get vibes about a person. Vinita Nanda, I really felt bad for her. Sorry, I can't force myself to feel bad for a fake like Tanushree. All her case, he was not supposed to be in the scene, she was forced to do a scene with him. It was an ego clash, not a sexual harassment. She is causing more harm to people with genuine problems. 

23 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

She has a lot to lose. I just told you what she has to lose - dignity, respect, mental peace by re-living the nightmare. 
When you don't have anything professionally to gain, but society will still look down on you, that is definition of 'nothing to gain, a lot to lose'. 

How are you judging her for having an agenda, i would like to know ?!