Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

What a comeback BRC have orchestrated. It's as if they were waiting for Pietersen to leave. I did not watch the match today or their last one, but it seems they shuffled around their entire line up and strategy in the space of one game and pulled off a dream chase today.

Terrific win last night. Felt sorry for McCullum, he seems to be in tremendous pressure every game but is unable to win a game. Captaincy is a tough task. I think he will not take up the NZ captaincy after having a taste of it in IPL. Although a BRC supporter, I feel for KKR. They can't seem to win a game. If the batsmen do their job the bowlers screw up and vice versa. As for BRC, a win here and there will not get them to semis. There needs to be some consistency. Terrific knock last night by Ross Taylor. He is capable of a knock like last night's once every 3 or 4 games. Jesse Ryder is also capable of one such knock once in every 3 or 4 games. Boucher and Kallis are consistent. Rahul Dravid and Kohli will add to the strong batting line up. I think it was a good team selection considering Twenty20 is more about chasing a total over 7 RPO consistently. Either you load the team with all rounders and if there are not enough all rounders pick the best 7 batsmen with a couple or three that have the ability to hit long and hard. As for bowlers BRC can do with any bowlers as long as they keep Kallis out of the attack. Here's hoping BRC win at least 2 more games even if they don't make it to semis. It will be a terrific improvement from last year's edition. Good to see Kumble winning a few.

Guest Hiten.

Kallis' bowling has been really poor but his batting is an asset and just based on that merit he ought to be in playing XI.

One of Boucher, Kallis or Ryder needs to be dropped, and a bowler (merwe, du preez, steyn) needs to be picked. BRC have to trust RD and Kohli and move one of them to 1-down. Also Uthappa needs to move to 4-down or something. Also, what's happening with PK? One of the things that I hate about Setmax coverage is that they never have any updates on injuries.

our NRR is not very good but we can still amke the semis by winning the final game against deccan even with a loss to dilli.we defintely need one of Mumbai or RR to lose all their remaining games(or 2 of their games) though and deccan to lose their next 2.

Keep the same team. Ryder can't be trusted although he can be devastating at the top very rarely. If there is one person that doesn't deserve to be in the team that it Robin Uthappa. He can't play a shot on the off side, wonder how he is going to score consistently? If Bangalore has to win they have to sit Uthappa out and bring in someone (I don't know who can replace him). I don't mind bein humbled if he makes up and scores 4 50s in a row :two_thumbs_up: It has to be said BRC has surprised me. I didn't expect them to win much but they have shown they can win more than one game in a row. Last night they almost threw away but it was great to see them beat the bloody CSK. CSK captain blamed his fielders for the loss :haha: He thought he played a good knock :hysterical: I think he screwed the game by going slow when Hayden was going great guns at the other end.

Keep the same team. Ryder can't be trusted although he can be devastating at the top very rarely. If there is one person that doesn't deserve to be in the team that it Robin Uthappa. He can't play a shot on the off side, wonder how he is going to score consistently? If Bangalore has to win they have to sit Uthappa out and bring in someone (I don't know who can replace him). I don't mind bein humbled if he makes up and scores 4 50s in a row :two_thumbs_up: It has to be said BRC has surprised me. I didn't expect them to win much but they have shown they can win more than one game in a row. Last night they almost threw away but it was great to see them beat the bloody CSK. CSK captain blamed his fielders for the loss :haha: He thought he played a good knock :hysterical: I think he screwed the game by going slow when Hayden was going great guns at the other end.
Goswami should replace Uthappa

They can play Manish Pandey. And please replace Bah Kill with Bishnoi. Meh. I'm tired of this. Let them keep lucking out with whatever team they pick.
Does Bishnoi bowl, i know he can give it a tonk, was'nt it against Punjab he smacked a few over mid wicket, the match which we won?

Dhakkans are going to get to 16 points-even if we beat them in the final game(after winning against dilli)the NRR is insurmountable.our only hope is for RR to lose the next match against dilli and the last one too. just came back from a hair cut-looks like i spoke too soon.