Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

I don't trust BRC has it to win the next two games but if they do I'll take it with both hands. I feel both the games are extremely tough and BRC will struggle in both the games unless someone does some feakish feat.

I think BRC fancies to win against DC and send them home. What a huge turnaround. I think CSK took both BRC and KKR lightly and are staring at a must-win match against KXIP. Except for yet-to-play-one-more-match against DC (and KKR), BRC has exactly one match and lost one match against each other team - CSK, DD, MI, RR and KXIP.

The problem with the opening pair' date=' still persists.[/quote'] uthappa's offside play is so suspect.we cant have our openers getting out in the 1st over like this.I would rather bring back Ryder(drop der merwe)and add Appana as the extra spinner.

If they presist with Idiothappa' date=' he should move to MO and let Kohli open with Kallis.[/quote'] Its about time we have Kohli play higher up the order, may be even opening, the guy has talent, but has limited oppurtunities to showcase them. What about Goswami, i like the the way he played against KKR at the top.

uthappa's offside play is so suspect.we cant have our openers getting out in the 1st over like this.I would rather bring back Ryder(drop der merwe)and add Appana as the extra spinner.
Van der Meerwe would be one of the first names amongst the foreign players, to be on my team sheet, the guy is a fierce competitor and having guys like hm around the field will jee up the older lot of players.

uthappa's offside play is so suspect.we cant have our openers getting out in the 1st over like this.I would rather bring back Ryder(drop der merwe)and add Appana as the extra spinner.
that will be regressing. merwe brings a lot to the field - batting, bowling, fielding. Drop Uthappa and play Goswami. Pity that Manish Pandey didnt get a bat today (ie. we didnt bat first) - he played some good knocks in U19 team.

that will be regressing. merwe brings a lot to the field - batting, bowling, fielding. Drop Uthappa and play Goswami. Pity that Manish Pandey didnt get a bat today (ie. we didnt bat first) - he played some good knocks in U19 team.
Yup, Manish Pandey played a few good knocks in the u-19 WC, batting at no.6. We were a batting heavy today, might have been a bowler light, if one of them would have gone for plenty.

Goswami is ok but a little bit of a slogger.We need some stability at the top and i really believe Ryder is the best option.
Ryder also is unstable. Kohli can open if that is the case. Either way, BRC will always play some weird combination - so no worries :D

Another surprise..... what the hell is happening with out team? I'm happy with the way the team is playing and the team composition is just good. Kallis being used at the start of the inning is a good move. He can move the ball around and can extract fair bit of bounce. PK was not too bad last night. For haven's sake please drop Uthappa and bring in someone that can hit more than one type of stroke. He's pretty much strokeless other than the across the line swipe he has. Bring in a young lad that can throw the bat around at the top. None can do worse than Uthappa. Uthappa was capable of one excellent game and he has already played that. He can't contribute much to this team anymore, please give him a rest. I still don't think it is possible for BRC to win another game making it 3 in a row but if RR loses against KRR tonight and Punjab also loses BRC will have a chance to advance to Semis. I doubt if RR will lose but Punjab is perfectly capable of losing to CSK. CSK winning would be preferable although I'd rater see them not make it to the Semis if BRC goes through. It will be tough to beat CSK in the Semis or if by some mili chance BRC reaches the finals. It's better to see CSK not reach Semis.

Great show!! For the next game I think we should drop Boucher and bring Steyn in. That's how the team can counter Gilchrist and Gibbs. One can also hope that Kohli, Merwe and Pandey should compnsate for Boucher. Uthappa should play down the order and Pandey should open. If Pandey cant open then we should get Bishnoi in. That's my 2 cents....