Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

I don't trust BRC has it to win the next two games but if they do I'll take it with both hands. I feel both the games are extremely tough and BRC will struggle in both the games unless someone does some feakish feat.
Good Call, Freakish indeed. :icflove:

Amazing streak of wins. It is strange but true that BRC has dominated the later part of the tourney. BRC has won more games than most (barring DD) in the second half of the tourney and they have peaked at the right time. It's great to see Anil leading the pack with good performances every game. Here's hoping BRC making it to the finals but no pressure. I'd be fine even if they don't.

Amazing streak of wins. It is strange but true that BRC has dominated the later part of the tourney. BRC has won more games than most (barring DD) in the second half of the tourney and they have peaked at the right time. It's great to see Anil leading the pack with good performances every game. Here's hoping BRC making it to the finals but no pressure. I'd be fine even if they don't.
Yea.. that is the same feeling i hear from BRC fans. Some confess they have overachieved. That is T20. You need couple of freakish performances. Taylor's 80 odd in 30 odd balls started everything. Then Royals took 9 or 10 perfect catches in a match. Now this 19 year old Manish out of nowhere decided to score first IPL century from India.