Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

B'lore will NEVER do well because the Indian component of the squad is just horrendous. There is NOT one player there, apart from maybe Kohli, whom you can say even comes to selection in the Indian T20 team.
you forgot about uthappa.kohli is not t20 material though but he will do.the indians in the team have to be competent though.

you forgot about uthappa.kohli is not t20 material though but he will do.the indians in the team have to be competent though.
Oh yea, they transferred in Uthappa didnt they? And disagree with you assessment about the home players being just 'competent' enough. They have to provide the MAJOR thrust in the team. You can hire how many every foreign stars as you want, but if you home players dont perform, an IPL team is never going to be good.

so true-maybe uthappa has improved his bowling a lot.:winky:
cbf, we also need someone to come in late in the order and go at two runs per ball, we have lacked that in the past, by now having KP and Robin at the top, i hope we have sorted out our early innings jitters !!! I still remember the game against the Royals at home, where we sucked at the top and conceded defeat in the first six overs itself, i hope we have we have put them all behnd this season !!!