No representation for Indian bowlers in CoA appraisal meet.

Rohit Sharma to join Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri, Ajinkya Rahane, MSK Prasad and CoA in appraisal meet 

https://m.hindustantimes.com/cricket/rohit-sharma-to-join-virat-kohli-ravi-shastri-ajinkya-rahane-msk-prasad-and-coa-in-appraisal-meet/story-Wao8hjtwllsVwqkLazN5IK_amp.html

Kohli - captain

Shastri - coach

Sharma - 2nd best Indian player in LOI formats and 3 time IPL winning captain. 

Who the f is rahane really?

Even pujara and ishanth have more test cricket stature than him..

I would have like Ashwin to represent Indian bowlers here..

I always feel there is a divide and rule policy over Indian bowlers and that they are always treated as 2nd class players beneath the batsmen ..

2 hours ago, beetle said:

Rohit I agree.

He can even be a good choice for captain.

But Rahane hasn't done much to continue as a vice captain. 

Well Openers aren't settled. Pujara idk if is captain material. VK already captain. Ashwin idk if will play all matches in overseas. Fast bowlers nope. So right now only Rahane is option. In future we can try Rahul/Pant (i doubt both are captaincy material tho) or some youngster.

6 hours ago, Nikola said:

Well Openers aren't settled. Pujara idk if is captain material. VK already captain. Ashwin idk if will play all matches in overseas. Fast bowlers nope. So right now only Rahane is option. In future we can try Rahul/Pant (i doubt both are captaincy material tho) or some youngster.

I would rather have bumrah as vc.

Atleast his spot is always deserved.

1 minute ago, Nikola said:

so make someone vc who isn't sure will play or rest for next match? 

You are sure about Rahane ?

Not rooting for bumrah...he was just an example.

Even pujara is better currently than Rahane. 

Edited by beetle
33 minutes ago, beetle said:

You are sure about Rahane ?

Not rooting for bumrah...he was just an example.

Even pujara is better currently than Rahane. 

No it's not for sure rahane will play test after aus series (if he fails there) but then pujara is not captaincy material. We need to make someone like KL Rahul or Pant but can be done after Aus tour when home test series starts again.

A bowler should be made as a vice captain from here on in for every series.

If you are playing in spin conditions make Ashwin the VC. In fast bowling conditions give that duty to ishanth who is the most experienced test player representing India now.

There has to be someone who voices the opinions of the bowlers during decisions pertaining to follow on or declaration.

Rahane did not play half the games as ishanth or hasn't won a quarter of the games as Ashwin.

Who the f is rahane to discuss with the captain when this mental midget can hardly stand up against the tide in pressure situations?

What the f are kumble Srinath Zak nehra bhajji doing when bowlers are not getting any representation?

Bhajji you moron instead of behaving like sore loser everyone Ashwin gets another 5'fer how about you use your voice to support the bowlers and question their lack of representation in the decision making heirarchy..

Ashwin took 26 something 5 fers and probably solo'ed atleast 10 test wins with his all-round ability. I wonder if mental midget rahane atleast solo'ed 2 test wins for us? ...and this moron is higher up on the heirarchy to ishanth and Ashwin?

Wah wah...

Edited by Temujin Khaghan