Rameez Raja on Indian players vs Management

I really liked some of the points made by Rameez here.

Rahul is facing the same exact issue. If Rameez can fix it in 10 days, others can do it...Just that Rahul needs to be guided. He is a very very special player and will cross every record, if this kid is handled well.

For Christ sake, hopefully someone works with him.

I will bet my last penny that this kid will be the "Man Of the Series" in the next world cup, if given enough chances in ODI's and someone help him fix the incoming delivery issue. 

17 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

He was right though in the video but agree with Op if you watch Saqlain Mushtaq show he talks a lot about Indian Cricket in a positive way see lot of Indians liking his show.

They are trying to get in the huge market that is Indian cricket.  Saqlain, Rameez - they all know how lucrative even one gig as a commentator can be when India is involved.  

10 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

I really liked some of the points made by Rameez here.

Rahul is facing the same exact issue. If Rameez can fix it in 10 days, others can do it...Just that Rahul needs to be guided. He is a very very special player and will cross every record, if this kid is handled well.

For Christ sake, hopefully someone works with him.

I will bet my last penny that this kid will be the "Man Of the Series" in the next world cup, if given enough chances in ODI's and someone help him fix the incoming delivery issue. 

For that, the team needs to put him in a position to succeed.  And that's in the top 3 batting slots.  Given the track record of how this team is being run, it aint happening.

Wasn't Rahul given/continous to be given full chance to cement his place as test opener and what does he do , other than one chancy innings he does nothing. I would like to see him bat at no4 but just becuase he succeeded in some ipl facing some useless bowlers on on Pattas , there is no guarantee he will succeed in odis against mounting pressure .I don't think he is that good in rotating strike.

Playing new ball in IPL is the easiest place to bat.

He is not good enough to replace with Dhawan or Rohit in odis.Some people  even have nerve to suggest that Rahul should bat at no3 and let Kohli bat at no 4.

Edited by putrevus