Anti Rahul Club [ ARC ] !!!

velu

2 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

By the way klr is playing there are ominous signs that he might be our test version of Rohit Sharma.

So persist we must... I

Rohit Sharma was moved to opening the batting from the middle order in LOIs.

Maybe we need to move Rahul to the middle order in tests and other formats.  

17 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Or using your logic lets have Rohit open in test as well. 

No.   Rohit does not have the technique to counter the moving ball.   The red ball moves much more than the white ball.

But Rahul is good against spin bowling ... something which is needed for a middle order batsman.  But he too is bad against the moving ball by seamers.

36 minutes ago, express bowling said:

No.   Rohit does not have the technique to counter the moving ball.   The red ball moves much more than the white ball.

But Rahul is good against spin bowling ... something which is needed for a middle order batsman.  But he too is bad against the moving ball by seamers.

Given our history not many of our openers have done well against moving ball.  In aus our openers are more likely to be troubled by bounce than moving ball, Rohit is decent against bounce so let him only open. 

9 hours ago, Vilander said:

What ia this dharmasala test ?

ind vs australia dharmashala test

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.hindustantimes.com/cricket/kl-rahul-says-1st-session-vs-australia-in-dharamsala-toughest-he-ever-faced/story-btFItjFG3pbGuHaSO0ufOK_amp.html

i saw the video highlights . its the best performance against terrigic pace and bounce by an indian batter - opener after a 16 year old sachin aussie innings at perth i believe 

please do watch the game to see how good rahul is . 

On 10/14/2018 at 6:07 PM, mani sha said:

ind vs australia dharmashala test

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.hindustantimes.com/cricket/kl-rahul-says-1st-session-vs-australia-in-dharamsala-toughest-he-ever-faced/story-btFItjFG3pbGuHaSO0ufOK_amp.html

i saw the video highlights . its the best performance against terrigic pace and bounce by an indian batter - opener after a 16 year old sachin aussie innings at perth i believe 

please do watch the game to see how good rahul is . 

probably thats why he got a chance to play 30 tests .. 

Rahul is going through a bad patch. He needs to go back and play domestic and A-tour cricket and try to find form in red-ball cricket. Few technical issues have crept in and he needs to show more mental toughness and hunger for runs. But over next 2-3 years, I would put money on him being successful than fail. Too good a player to keep failing.