Navjot Sidhu demeans South India. Says travelling to Pakistan is a better experience than travelling to South India

DHONI_FANN

He is just trying to obtain political mileage from the issue of Kartarpur Sahib corridor. Sidhu has always tried to get himself in headlines after his retirement from cricket. There is a consistent pattern in last 2 decades. 

Joined politics but did nothing of note for people of his constituency, he was used as a crowd puller by BJP & was successful in doing that by using his shaeris. Being a sitting MP, joined the TV industry as a judge in comedy show/s. His credentials - he could laugh hysterically & claimed it as his only source of income when questioned about his commitment to people of his constituency. 

His feud with Badals was well known & when he didn't get away with his demands, he joined Big Boss that too during the time of 2014 LS polls. Eventually after leaving BJP, he tried to make a deal with Kejri & demanded CM position in case AAP wins in Punjab or in future they somehow come to power. But that was unacceptable to someone like Bhagwant Mann, who at one point of time was judged in a comedy show by Sidhu himself. LOL

Capt. Amrinder Singh, being a seasoned politician criticised him for jhappi because he knows Sidhu is a chameleon & won't hesitate for a second to turn against him.

Had Sidhu been in AAP, he definitely would have been making statements about pro-Khalistanis considering their stance & creating waves about it. 

Edited by Turning_track

32 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Keep up your Punjabi hate, not all Bongs are bitter like you...it seems like your ultimate aim in life. Sulk & burn..... Cheers :martini_shaken:

wtf are we going to be bitter towards Punjabis for ?! Bong culture and Punjabi culture LITERALLY likes the opposite things ! 

I simply say it as it is - it no earth-shattering news that its the Punjabis & Pashtuns in the subcontinent who care the most about race and show the most racism . 

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

Typical internet warrior you are, bitter subhuman filth....I said...all bongs are not retard losers like you!! F'K OFF..I don't want to waste time replying to a coward like you. 

so i take it u were shooting off your mouth over the bitter bong, not every bong is bitter comment. Coz i literally dont see what bongs are going to be bitter towards punjabis over and vice versa. 

You guys go on 'dhindora-peeting' on how successful your community is in Canada. Which is great. But if i were to call home and say 'dad, i bought a trucking company/a 50 acre farm' etc. - stuff that MOST Punjabis invite all their buddies and celebrate over, my dad would look at me like i've gone mad. Vice versa - we Bongs go celebrate getting promoted in our software firm or how our kid got 99% in math test - most of you guys end it at 'shabaash beta'. We literally have nothing to be envious over Punjabis over, you have literally nothing to be envious over Bongs either. We have very different values and goals in life. Yes, i can see a bong getting jealous of a tamil or vice versa but its pretty funny to hear a Punjabi telling a Bong that we are bitter towards Punjabis (or vice versa). 

As for sub-human filth, its a bit rich coming from you, considering you are on track defending Sikh terrorists in Canada because of what happens in India. LOL. The only sub-human filth are the keepers of those Gurdwaras that parade terrorists to Canadians on Vesakhi. 

Edited by Muloghonto

50 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

You are confusing culture of some jat sikhs of Canada with punjabi culture

Maybe. Point is, i am yet to come across any Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Sri Lankan ethnicities- here or back the subcontinent who display as much racist attitude towards rest of the ethnicities as Punjabis, with only exception being Pashtuns. 

Just now, velu said:

whatever sidhu replied to some reporter is little overblown here ..

he said that he cant survive in south india for long because of the food .. nothing serious

and he said using one punjabi bad word is better than using 10 english swear words .. :lol: 

food ?

really ? South Indian food is a lot easier to eat day in day out than Punjabi food (which is way too rich), atleast from the restaurants. 

Can literally eat Dosas and idlis everyday till i get to be 80. If i eat any rich Punjabi/northie style curry for too many dies, its stomach problems time. 

"Join Pakistan's Cabinet": BJP's Latest Attack On Navjot Singh Sidhu

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/bjps-latest-attack-on-navjot-singh-sidhu-join-pakistans-cabinet-1931954

"The kind of love he (Sidhu) exudes for Pakistan, the only advice which we can give is Sidhu please proceed to become a part of Imran Khan's cabinet," Sambit Patra told reporters.

"Repeatedly engaging with Pakistan shows a conspiracy. It depicts his mentality to divide north and south India and that is a strategy being followed by the whole of Congress," he added