Jump to content
DHONI_FANN

Navjot Sidhu demeans South India. Says travelling to Pakistan is a better experience than travelling to South India

Recommended Posts

He is just trying to obtain political mileage from the issue of Kartarpur Sahib corridor. Sidhu has always tried to get himself in headlines after his retirement from cricket. There is a consistent pattern in last 2 decades. 

Joined politics but did nothing of note for people of his constituency, he was used as a crowd puller by BJP & was successful in doing that by using his shaeris. Being a sitting MP, joined the TV industry as a judge in comedy show/s. His credentials - he could laugh hysterically & claimed it as his only source of income when questioned about his commitment to people of his constituency. 

His feud with Badals was well known & when he didn't get away with his demands, he joined Big Boss that too during the time of 2014 LS polls. Eventually after leaving BJP, he tried to make a deal with Kejri & demanded CM position in case AAP wins in Punjab or in future they somehow come to power. But that was unacceptable to someone like Bhagwant Mann, who at one point of time was judged in a comedy show by Sidhu himself. LOL

Capt. Amrinder Singh, being a seasoned politician criticised him for jhappi because he knows Sidhu is a chameleon & won't hesitate for a second to turn against him.

Had Sidhu been in AAP, he definitely would have been making statements about pro-Khalistanis considering their stance & creating waves about it. 

Edited by Turning_track

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sidhu is a disgrace to all Punjabis, too bad this moron was not booked for murder of a elderly person in a road rage incident a few decades ago. He is a typical scumbag politician who will do & say anything to stay in politics. My personal experience of living in South India is that they are the best people to live among compared to the rest of India.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Just highlighting the fact that Punjabi culture ( both Indian and Pakistani) is the most racist culture in the subcontinent, with only direct competition from the Pashtuns. 

Keep up your Punjabi hate, not all Bongs are bitter like you...it seems like your ultimate aim in life. Sulk & burn..... Cheers :martini_shaken:

Edited by Under_Score

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Keep up your Punjabi hate, not all Bongs are bitter like you...it seems like your ultimate aim in life. Sulk & burn..... Cheers :martini_shaken:

wtf are we going to be bitter towards Punjabis for ?! Bong culture and Punjabi culture LITERALLY likes the opposite things ! 

I simply say it as it is - it no earth-shattering news that its the Punjabis & Pashtuns in the subcontinent who care the most about race and show the most racism . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

Typical internet warrior you are, bitter subhuman filth....I said...all bongs are not retard losers like you!! F'K OFF..I don't want to waste time replying to a coward like you. 

so i take it u were shooting off your mouth over the bitter bong, not every bong is bitter comment. Coz i literally dont see what bongs are going to be bitter towards punjabis over and vice versa. 

 

You guys go on 'dhindora-peeting' on how successful your community is in Canada. Which is great. But if i were to call home and say 'dad, i bought a trucking company/a 50 acre farm' etc. - stuff that MOST Punjabis invite all their buddies and celebrate over, my dad would look at me like i've gone mad. Vice versa - we Bongs go celebrate getting promoted in our software firm or how our kid got 99% in math test - most of you guys end it at 'shabaash beta'. We literally have nothing to be envious over Punjabis over, you have literally nothing to be envious over Bongs either. We have very different values and goals in life. Yes, i can see a bong getting jealous of a tamil or vice versa but its pretty funny to hear a Punjabi telling a Bong that we are bitter towards Punjabis (or vice versa). 

 

As for sub-human filth, its a bit rich coming from you, considering you are on track defending Sikh terrorists in Canada because of what happens in India. LOL. The only sub-human filth are the keepers of those Gurdwaras that parade terrorists to Canadians on Vesakhi. 

Edited by Muloghonto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

You are confusing culture of some jat sikhs of Canada with punjabi culture

Maybe. Point is, i am yet to come across any Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Sri Lankan ethnicities- here or back the subcontinent who display as much racist attitude towards rest of the ethnicities as Punjabis, with only exception being Pashtuns. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

so i take it u were shooting off your mouth over the bitter bong, not every bong is bitter comment. Coz i literally dont see what bongs are going to be bitter towards punjabis over and vice versa. 

 

As for sub-human filth, its a bit rich coming from you, considering you are on track defending Sikh terrorists in Canada because of what happens in India. LOL. The only sub-human filth are the keepers of those Gurdwaras that parade terrorists to Canadians on Vesakhi. 

Me defending Sikh terrorists in Canada? Show me a SINGLE post or STFU, Like I have mentioned in the past, If Sikhs in Canada talk about 1984 Mass Genocide in India against Sikhs, they get branded as Khalastanis or their supporters.....this is so typical of people who want to live a life of denial, typical sympathizers of baby killers...Shame

 

Coming back to you....are you still doing this? :phehe:

 u8zo8.jpg

Edited by Under_Score

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, velu said:

whatever sidhu replied to some reporter is little overblown here ..

 

he said that he cant survive in south india for long because of the food .. nothing serious

and he said using one punjabi bad word is better than using 10 english swear words .. :lol: 

food ?

really ? South Indian food is a lot easier to eat day in day out than Punjabi food (which is way too rich), atleast from the restaurants. 

Can literally eat Dosas and idlis everyday till i get to be 80. If i eat any rich Punjabi/northie style curry for too many dies, its stomach problems time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

"Join Pakistan's Cabinet": BJP's Latest Attack On Navjot Singh Sidhu

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/bjps-latest-attack-on-navjot-singh-sidhu-join-pakistans-cabinet-1931954

 

"The kind of love he (Sidhu) exudes for Pakistan, the only advice which we can give is Sidhu please proceed to become a part of Imran Khan's cabinet," Sambit Patra told reporters.

 
 

"Repeatedly engaging with Pakistan shows a conspiracy. It depicts his mentality to divide north and south India and that is a strategy being followed by the whole of Congress," he added

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Bhai Congress Party ka admi hai their love for Pakistan is well known.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Lol this fool's ancestors or relatives probably were slaughtered like lambs while bringing their kin away from the clutches of "relatable Pakistani mobs" during the partition.

Its probably the other way around as he is from Patiala where large number of Muslims were killed

Edited by Singh bling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's right about Tamil Nadu. Awful place to visit,  there's hardly a link language with other Indians like Hindi. Very culturally isolated place from the mainstream Indian culture.  

 

Most of the people don't even know what Sholay is :phehe::phehe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rageaddict said:

He's right about Tamil Nadu. Awful place to visit,  there's hardly a link language with other Indians like Hindi. Very culturally isolated place from the mainstream Indian culture.  

 

Most of the people don't even know what Sholay is :phehe::phehe:

The problem with Tamil  is that, Tamilans dont consider themselves as Indians that much. They're regionalistic in nature. It's always "first Tamilans then Indians for them". They consider themselves as culturally different and having superior culture to the rest.  They don't like the fact that hindi is imposed on them when they want Tamil to be give importance. They say. Tamil is older, more superior and has a long cultural and linguistic history when compared to hindi. Only a small percantage of the state knows Hindi and watch hindi movies, though nowadays ull find many speaking broken hindi. In fact, during jallikattu protests many of them were frustrated when centre wasn't getting involved so they turned the flags upside down, and they're even talks among some of the public to secede because centre isn't giving importance to their culture. Of course this is not for all Tamilans just a significant majority. I say this having lived and studied there for years, even now I'm still in TN. 

Edited by I6MTW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

The problem with Tamil  is that, Tamilans dont consider themselves as Indians that much. They're regionalistic in nature. It's always "first Tamilans then Indians for them". They consider themselves as culturally different and having superior culture to the rest.  They don't like the fact that hindi is imposed on them when they want Tamil to be give importance. They say. Tamil is older, more superior and has a long cultural and linguistic history when compared to hindi. Only a small percantage of the state knows Hindi and watch hindi movies, though nowadays ull find many speaking broken hindi. In fact, during jallikattu protests many of them were frustrated when centre wasn't getting involved so they turned the flags upside down, and they're even talks among some of the public to secede because centre isn't giving importance to their culture. Of course this is not for all Tamilans just a significant majority. I say this having lived and studied there for years, even now I'm still in TN. 

Dont mix politics with nationalism. In North, there is countless such example where some politician rally the masses under umbreall of regional pride.

I am yet to meet a single Tamilian who is anti India. Infact, most around me have learned little Hindi, and talk to me in Hindi occasionally. I still dont know a word of tamil apart from few swaer words.

 

why are they more regional then any other region?

Edited by mishra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mishra said:

Dont mix politics with nationalism. In North, there is countless such example where some politician rally the masses under umbreall of regional pride.

I am yet to meet a single Tamilian who is anti India. Infact, most around me have learned little Hindi, and talk to me in Hindi occasionally. I still dont know a word of tamil apart from few swaer words.

 

why are they more regional then any other region?

Well, I have met many, during my school and college days. The local crowd. They're mostly due to lack of awareness and like you said, they do confuse politics with nationalism, they fall for the gimmicks which were presented by leaders like periyar, karunanidhi etc. Like I said, not all Tamils are so, I have met people who are patriotic. It's just that a lot of Tamils take Tamil pride to another level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Well, I have met many, during my school and college days. The local crowd. They're mostly due to lack of awareness and like you said, they do confuse politics with nationalism, they fall for the gimmicks which were presented by leaders like periyar, karunanidhi etc. Like I said, not all Tamils are so, I have met people who are patriotic. It's just that a lot of Tamils take Tamil pride to another level.

I agree to it. You can see how Tamils take ocer the forum during IPL days. The torh bearer is our very own mod who became mod just so that he can undauntedly rant about greatness of Dhoni and CSK @velu

Edited by mishra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Sidhu was a chewyt, no? So what’s the fuss? It is an a-hole being an a-hole. 

 

However, it is true that of all the Indians I have met, Gultis and Punjabis have been the most obnoxious. This is in no way a generalization and I have close friends from those two races who are great people, but they ones I found obnoxious were for the following reasons - those Punjabis think their culture should be universally accepted, everyone should speak Hindi and like North Indian cuisine, they are loudmouth and arrogant, etc. The Gultis were very obnoxious because of their backward social views, proudly touting th dowry system, extremely clanish, etc. Again, this is not a generalization, but only my observation of the Gultis and Punjabis I have come across and that too maybe about 50-60% of them. Others may have had a different experience. For other races, I have interacted with, the % is less. Aussholes exist in all forms and in all races.

 

Again, please do not think I hate Gultis and Punjabis ... I don’t. It is not meant to be a generalization although the post may appear that way.

Edited by dandaroy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dandaroy said:

those Punjabis think their culture should be universally accepted, everyone should speak Hindi and like North Indian cuisine, they are loudmouth and arrogan

Lol Punjab and Haryana were divided on basis of language.Why Punjabis want everyone to speak Hindi?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Lol Punjab and Haryana were divided on basis of language.Why Punjabis want everyone to speak Hindi?

Two Punjabi fellow grad students I knew used know here in the US used to constantly abuse a South Indian friend of mine for not speaking or knowing Hindi because "it is the national language." They always conversed in Hindi or Punjabi regardless of who were around them. Both of them were from Delhi. Maybe it is the Delhi in them that was obnoxious. :phehe: 

 

Like I said, I never claimed that all Punjabis were obnoxious. Maybe my experience was skewed, but I observed that they are more extroverted than people from other races, generally speaking. Again being extroverted is not necessarily bad, unless it borders on the extreme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2018 at 3:39 PM, Muloghonto said:

Just highlighting the fact that Punjabi culture ( both Indian and Pakistani) is the most racist culture in the subcontinent, with only direct competition from the Pashtuns. 

i think both have folks that are fixated towards skin color its pretty unfortunate to see and hear the said cases among them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mishra said:

greatness of Dhoni

lolz..

 

:laugh: if its Tamil nationalism how can they use Dhoni who is definition of rustic north indian for being a poster boy of it..haha

 

Tamils are not clannish but are uber linguistic jingoists, but fiercely patriotic to Indian union.  

 

This statement from Siddhu should not become some national debate, he is just an individual, and to a punjabi - tamil will feel alien not vice-versa as most tamils know hindi and would understand punjabi. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I thought Sidhu was a chewyt, no? So what’s the fuss? It is an a-hole being an a-hole. 
 
However, it is true that of all the Indians I have met, Gultis and Punjabis have been the most obnoxious. This is in no way a generalization and I have close friends from those two races who are great people, but they ones I found obnoxious were for the following reasons - those Punjabis think their culture should be universally accepted, everyone should speak Hindi and like North Indian cuisine, they are loudmouth and arrogant, etc. The Gultis were very obnoxious because of their backward social views, proudly touting th dowry system, extremely clanish, etc. Again, this is not a generalization, but only my observation of the Gultis and Punjabis I have come across and that too maybe about 50-60% of them. Others may have had a different experience. For other races, I have interacted with, the % is less. Aussholes exist in all forms and in all races.
 
Again, please do not think I hate Gultis and Punjabis ... I don’t. It is not meant to be a generalization although the post may appear that way.
I understand your point on Gultis there are such obnoxious elements but I would consider them to be a minority. I don't really have many discussing those topics.
Maybe they see you as outsider and feel more comfortable boasting about their clan without any opposition.
I see the clan thing more amongst Andhra Gultis than Telangana Gultis but Reddys are the same everywhere.


Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, nikred said:

I understand your point on Gultis there are such obnoxious elements but I would consider them to be a minority. I don't really have many discussing those topics.
Maybe they see you as outsider and feel more comfortable boasting about their clan without any opposition.
I see the clan thing more amongst Andhra Gultis than Telangana Gultis but Reddys are the same everywhere. emoji849.png


Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
 

Again, I felt uncomfortable making that post as I am not at all clanish. I am sure with more mixing of cultures now in India views are more cosmopolitan within middle class and up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

I don't think this is a casual, off the cuff remark by Sidhu. There has been concentrated effort by the usual suspects in politics as well as the media to fuel the North-South divide. We saw it at it's peak during the Kerala floods.

 

even i think so .. these things seems to be some pre-planned strategy

opposition is little bit insecure about bjp taking over nationalism and hindu religion ..

 

in karntaka elections they tried to divide hindus by tagginglingayats are not hindus  ..

i am little bit active in my caste based fb group where IT wing of DMK guys post regularly that "we are not hindus"  :rotfl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dandaroy said:

Again, I felt uncomfortable making that post as I am not at all clanish. I am sure with more mixing of cultures now in India views are more cosmopolitan within middle class and up.

You'd be surprised that these views are just as prevalent among the lower classes ( economically and socially) too. Most of the times, their work lives are inter twined with those of people from other back grounds. And the women have to work in urban settings to pay for the bills. For eg, In the olderl chawl areas of Mumbai you'd find a migrant from Tamil Nadu speaking Hindi, Bambaiya Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati and his mother tongue inter-changeably. In such places caste/ regional boundaries don't mean much. If anything its the lower middle class and the middle class which is more conservative/puritanical. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2018 at 6:33 AM, Muloghonto said:

so i take it u were shooting off your mouth over the bitter bong, not every bong is bitter comment. Coz i literally dont see what bongs are going to be bitter towards punjabis over and vice versa. 

 

You guys go on 'dhindora-peeting' on how successful your community is in Canada. Which is great. But if i were to call home and say 'dad, i bought a trucking company/a 50 acre farm' etc. - stuff that MOST Punjabis invite all their buddies and celebrate over, my dad would look at me like i've gone mad. Vice versa - we Bongs go celebrate getting promoted in our software firm or how our kid got 99% in math test - most of you guys end it at 'shabaash beta'. We literally have nothing to be envious over Punjabis over, you have literally nothing to be envious over Bongs either. We have very different values and goals in life. Yes, i can see a bong getting jealous of a tamil or vice versa but its pretty funny to hear a Punjabi telling a Bong that we are bitter towards Punjabis (or vice versa). 

 

As for sub-human filth, its a bit rich coming from you, considering you are on track defending Sikh terrorists in Canada because of what happens in India. LOL. The only sub-human filth are the keepers of those Gurdwaras that parade terrorists to Canadians on Vesakhi. 

 

Do you think all Punjabis are jatts?

 

As someone from an educated background I have seen that those people with their own businesses or land will be better off than people who just slave away in an office.

 

The literacy rates of West Bengal and Punjab are identical so where is this so called highly educated Bengali culture that you go on about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Vilander said:

lolz..

 

:laugh: if its Tamil nationalism how can they use Dhoni who is definition of rustic north indian for being a poster boy of it..haha

 

Tamils are not clannish but are uber linguistic jingoists, but fiercely patriotic to Indian union.  

 

This statement from Siddhu should not become some national debate, he is just an individual, and to a punjabi - tamil will feel alien not vice-versa as most tamils know hindi and would understand punjabi. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ranvir said:

 

Do you think all Punjabis are jatts?

 

As someone from an educated background I have seen that those people with their own businesses or land will be better off than people who just slave away in an office.

 

The literacy rates of West Bengal and Punjab are identical so where is this so called highly educated Bengali culture that you go on about?

It is what we idolize. There are less farmers in Punjab than there are in Bengal. There are also more businesses in west bengal than in punjab. doesn't mean it changes what we idolize/value. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mishra said:

^ Evidence enough to rub few anti Tamil mods to bin and demean Dhonis achievement , services to nations. If anything, Tamilians are ones complaining about hidden agenda

thats the travesty...they are doing it to one of their own who could cross the cultural bridge between Indian - Tamil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×