Jump to content
DHONI_FANN

Navjot Sidhu demeans South India. Says travelling to Pakistan is a better experience than travelling to South India

Recommended Posts

I don't think this amounts to demeaning south India.....it just means he is trying to align himself more to the enemy country and its people than than his own countrymen .

 

Whatever the reason ( political/ his own lack of self worth/ lack of appreciation on this side of the border).....it is going to backfire on his verbal diarrhea prone mouth.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

It is what we idolize. There are less farmers in Punjab than there are in Bengal. There are also more businesses in west bengal than in punjab. doesn't mean it changes what we idolize/value. 

Despite idolizing education , 24% of West Bengal is illetrate? Anyway which caste do you belong ? If I am not wrong you wrote you are Brahmin. Brahmins irrespective of region have culture of education.While jatts irrespective of Punjabi or Haryanvi are more in macho jobs like army truck driving farming.So you are Comparing your Bengali Brahmin culture with Jatt Sikh Punjabi culture

Edited by Singh bling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Despite idolizing education , 24% of West Bengal is illetrate? Anyway which caste do you belong ? If I am not wrong you wrote you are Brahmin. Brahmins irrespective of region have culture of education.While jatts irrespective of Punjabi or Haryanvi are more in macho jobs like army truck driving farming.So you are Comparing your Bengali Brahmin culture with Jatt Sikh Punjabi culture

Had no clue this sample was a Bamman.....No offense to other Brahmans out here, NOT all Brahamins were bad...I won't be surprised if Muloghonto's ancestors were the most racist type towards other castes in India, it's a shame that some Brahmans in the past ripped off people of other caste in India by eating ghee fried free food in poor people's homes in some bullcrap warding off evil pretext...it was nothing but Treachery & scumbag mindset....they enjoyed all the free food while the poor man's kids & family starved....what a disgrace...biggest Racists of India.

Edited by Under_Score

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Despite idolizing education , 24% of West Bengal is illetrate? Anyway which caste do you belong ? If I am not wrong you wrote you are Brahmin. Brahmins irrespective of region have culture of education.While jatts irrespective of Punjabi or Haryanvi are more in macho jobs like army truck driving farming.So you are Comparing your Bengali Brahmin culture with Jatt Sikh Punjabi culture

err no. this is precisely why i said in another thread that Punjabis and Bongs have literally nothing to be jealous of each other for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Had no clue this sample was a Bamman.....No offense to other Brahmans out here, NOT all Brahamins were bad...I won't be surprised if Muloghonto's ancestors were the most racist type towards other castes in India, it's a shame that some Brahmans in the past ripped off people of other caste in India by eating ghee fried free food in poor people's homes in some bullcrap warding off evil pretext...it was nothing but Treachery & scumbag mindset....they enjoyed all the free food while the poor man's kids & family starved....what a disgrace...biggest Racists of India.

err i am not a Brahmin - an atheist cannot be a brahmin by default, idiot. 

And yea, what many of my ancestors are guilty of is a part of also why i started to question the religion. You'd be wise to do the same for your set of ideologies founded by someone who'd be 'ignorant' by today's standards to say the least, terrorist supporter. 

 

 

Edited by Muloghonto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

err i am not a Brahmin - an atheist cannot be a brahmin by default, idiot. 

And yea, what many of my ancestors are guilty of is a part of also why i started to question the religion. You'd be wise to do the same for your set of ideologies founded by someone who'd be 'ignorant' by today's standards to say the least, terrorist supporter. 

 

 

LOL..butt hurt Bamman claims to be Atheist after moving out of India. look moron, you have some serious issues, you can't restrain yourself from arguing with different posters on all types of different topics, when you have no real answers left...you try to manipulate and try other Ancestral treachery methods....just calm down, relax and spend your remaining life in peace. :wp3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

LOL..butt hurt Bamman claims to be Atheist after moving out of India.+

Now who is being racist, like your steriotypical Punjabi ?! 

You have no idea when i became an atheist, buddy. There are tons in India itself too. 

22 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

look moron, you have some serious issues, you can't restrain yourself from arguing with different posters on all types of different topics, when you have no real answers left...you try to manipulate and try other Ancestral treachery methods.

Sorry, but i don't give much crap to ancestral anything. That should be obvious by now to any but the most backwards village -idiots like you. Maybe you think i am the hindu equivalent of you, because you yourself is a racist, terrorist-supporting fanatic. I've already quoted your support for terrorists and you ran away. 

22 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

...just calm down, relax and spend your remaining life in peace. :wp3:

I am quite at peace calling out terrorist supporting Punjabis like yourself. Biggest enemies of India are Punjabis (The Pakistani kind, that is) and indian origin Punjabis like yourself who support terrorists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Now who is being racist, like your steriotypical Punjabi ?! 

You have no idea when i became an atheist, buddy. There are tons in India itself too. 

Sorry, but i don't give much crap to ancestral anything. That should be obvious by now to any but the most backwards village -idiots like you. Maybe you think i am the hindu equivalent of you, because you yourself is a racist, terrorist-supporting fanatic. I've already quoted your support for terrorists and you ran away. 

I am quite at peace calling out terrorist supporting Punjabis like yourself. Biggest enemies of India are Punjabis (The Pakistani kind, that is) and indian origin Punjabis like yourself who support terrorists.

You claimed that Punjabis in India & across the border are the most racist types, I just exposed your Bamman candy ass ancestors & your typical similar mindset and you are going berserk....go on like a broken record...I care less, call me whatever you want, you will always remain a coward...Me & you live in the same province, I asked you for a meeting instead of all this internet talk, you chickened out...so no point in wasting more time, I don't believe in useless back & forth internet arguments. 

Like others here, I pronounce you the winner of this conversation...Congratulations!!

G'nite....Cheers!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

You claimed that Punjabis in India & across the border are the most racist types, I just exposed your Bamman candy ass ancestors & your typical similar mindset and you are going berserk

Calm down. no one is going beserk, terrorist-supporter. Saying that Brahmins have committed attrocities does not change the fact that

a) there are Punjabi brahmins too

b) Brahmins are like 5-10% of the population anywhere, if that. Doesnt change the fact that as an ETHNICITY yours is the most racist in the subcontinent along with Pashtuns. 

27 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

....go on like a broken record...I care less, call me whatever you want, you will always remain a coward...

Says the coward who is too scared to call out Canadian Sikh terrorists and specifically condemn them and demand they be brought to justice. 

27 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Me & you live in the same province, I asked you for a meeting instead of all this internet talk, you chickened out...

Last i checked, you are the one who chickened out to explicit consent to taping the said meeting. Because your buzhdil napunsak rear-end knows, you cannot face me without bringing 5 goons to back you up, like the tyipical Canadian Sikh terrorists you support and are so scared of. 

27 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

so no point in wasting more time, I don't believe in useless back & forth internet arguments. 

Like others here, I pronounce you the winner of this conversation...Congratulations!!

G'nite....Cheers!!

Run away from owning your stuff, kiddo. Bhaag paa-ji, bhaag. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Vilander said:

so an advert with a veshti makes him tamil..ok dude i know you mean well. But even if you wear a veshti you dont just become tamil you need to learn the language at the minimum and live there lol

i know few swear words in Tamil. If that counts. Chill man. There will be people with some experiences but I personally, have never seen anything reginalist about Tamils. Infact when I first visited Tamilnadu, the cab driver booked for stay talked so much about local stuff that it opened my misconception that somehow Tamilnadu was, would have been way ahead of India. Why i call misconception is, I had allways met and experienced Tamils, who very sincere and allways maintained a certain set of etiquette. While growing up I felt those etiquettes were too much but now, I can really appreciate this character of Tamils. Anyhow, What i saw in Tamilnadu as reality. Same level of poverty, same level of poor infrastucture, same level of corruption in infrastruture projects.

 

It was a eye opener.

 

Only state, which has made me feel ahead of rest, is Gujrat. Final output of Infra projects in Gujrat was allways  ahead of rest of India. Allthough, I have seen the poverty and caste issue in Gujrat, is no different to rest of India

Edited by mishra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2018 at 4:52 PM, Muloghonto said:

It is what we idolize. There are less farmers in Punjab than there are in Bengal. There are also more businesses in west bengal than in punjab. doesn't mean it changes what we idolize/value. 

Since you idolise education so much I would have thought you would be high up in the literacy level rankings for Indian states.

 

There are more farmers and businesses in West Bengal because it is a much larger state than Punjab. There are three times the people. Do the maths Mr Encyclopedia.

 

It seems like that you don't even have a basic grasp of demographics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Since you idolise education so much I would have thought you would be high up in the literacy level rankings for Indian states.

 

There are more farmers and businesses in West Bengal because it is a much larger state than Punjab. There are three times the people. Do the maths Mr Encyclopedia.

 

It seems like that you don't even have a basic grasp of demographics.

i know thats why we have more 'everything' in Bengal than in Punjab- 95 million vs 35 million or so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2018 at 9:01 AM, Switchblade said:

 

 

Please understand that PEACE DEALS are always made in this way.

Not every thing is 100% ideal every time. 

If you keep on waiting for everything to be 100% ideal, they you are never going to get the peace deal. 

Every peace deal comes with a compromise from both sides. 

 

I don't think it is the reason enough to speak bad about Sidhu. He has his own opinion. You may differ with him, but blaming him to be traitor to India etc. is unnecessary. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Please understand that PEACE DEALS are always made in this way.

Not every thing is 100% ideal every time. 

If you keep on waiting for everything to be 100% ideal, they you are never going to get the peace deal. 

Every peace deal comes with a compromise from both sides. 

 

I don't think it is the reason enough to speak bad about Sidhu. He has his own opinion. You may differ with him, but blaming him to be traitor to India etc. is unnecessary. 

 

We are the country that has legal right to Kashmir. There was ZERO problems in Kashmir till the late 80s, when Pakistan started pouring in the money and logistics to prop up terrorists. 
Its Pakistan that has started 3 of the 4 wars. The one war we started, was in direct response to the genocide Pakistan committed, resulting in destabilizing our borders. 

I am sorry, we have nothing left to compromise over. You can wax philosophical all you want, but the kabab-mein-haddi is Pakistan and its meddling. We are not going to 'compromise' by giving up our legally entitled land - we ALREADY compromised by allowing Pakistan to hold on to 1/3rd of Kashmir, that is still legally ours. We already compromised by giving back Pakistan all land we've conquered in the wars. We already compromised by giving back 1 lakh Pakistani buzhdil soldiers, instead of turning them into slave labor.

What has Pakistan compromised ?? 


I am quite happy to NOT have peace in these terms. Pakistan can go eff itself and until it compromises, we will keep blackballing them. Once their economy implodes ( like its in the process of doing so), we will pay it back in its own coin. Laaton ke bhut baaton se nahi maantey.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

We are the country that has legal right to Kashmir. There was ZERO problems in Kashmir till the late 80s, when Pakistan started pouring in the money and logistics to prop up terrorists. 
Its Pakistan that has started 3 of the 4 wars. The one war we started, was in direct response to the genocide Pakistan committed, resulting in destabilizing our borders. 

I am sorry, we have nothing left to compromise over. You can wax philosophical all you want, but the kabab-mein-haddi is Pakistan and its meddling. We are not going to 'compromise' by giving up our legally entitled land - we ALREADY compromised by allowing Pakistan to hold on to 1/3rd of Kashmir, that is still legally ours. We already compromised by giving back Pakistan all land we've conquered in the wars. We already compromised by giving back 1 lakh Pakistani buzhdil soldiers, instead of turning them into slave labor.

What has Pakistan compromised ?? 


I am quite happy to NOT have peace in these terms. Pakistan can go eff itself and until it compromises, we will keep blackballing them. Once their economy implodes ( like its in the process of doing so), we will pay it back in its own coin. Laaton ke bhut baaton se nahi maantey.

 

If it is your opinion, then it is fully ok.

 

But if Sidhu has different opinion, then it should also be respected. One has to disagree with him, but coming up with all this dirt is not a healthy behaviour. One should get the full right to express one's opinion without being fearful to be called a traitor or getting other type of hatred. 

 

And my personal opinion is this that every one come up with some kind of excuses for one's behaviour. If Kashmiri people were not against becoming part of India, then Pakistan would have got ZERO success in Kashmir. Pakistan is successful only while it is the voice of the Kashmiri people too. It is the native Kashmiri Population resistance due to which India has to keep hundred and thousands of troops in Kashmir. 

Life is not perfect. Some times compromises bring the better results. Keeping such huge numbers of troops in Kashmir is a load on Indian economy. Only Pakistan is not loosing, but India is also loosing some thing. And if not Pakistan, then any time some 3rd power like China or others could use this situation for them. China is actually already benefiting from it. 
You don't have to agree with me, but I am still of this opinion if any reasonable peaceful solution could be found for Kashmir, then it is best for this region, including India. 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Alam_dar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

 

If it is your opinion, then it is fully ok.

Facts are not the same as opinion. 

43 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

But if Sidhu has different opinion, then it should also be respected. One has to disagree with him, but coming up with all this dirt is not a healthy behaviour. One should get the full right to express one's opinion without being fearful to be called a traitor or getting other type of hatred. 

In that case, treason is also a matter of opinion. So is murder - its just a matter of 'opinion' on what basis you can kill a person or not. 

43 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

 

And my personal opinion is this that every one come up with some kind of excuses for one's behaviour. If Kashmiri people were not against becoming part of India, then Pakistan would have got ZERO success in Kashmir. Pakistan is successful only while it is the voice of the Kashmiri people too. It is the native Kashmiri Population resistance due to which India has to keep hundred and thousands of troops in Kashmir. 

Having success has nothing to do with whether the kashmiris wanted to be with India or not. Money and religious zealotry can tilt the scales significantly. If Kashmiris were anti-Indians, Kashmir wouldn't be the safest and the hottest tourist destination in India for decades leading up to the late 80s. 

Its the porous border of Kashmir and the inability to quickly respond to a military situation in Kashmir is why India has so many troops there. Pakistan did afterall, try MULTIPLE TIMES to conquer this piece of our land. 

43 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Life is not perfect. Some times compromises bring the better results.

Except i disagree that compromising with Pakistan is going to bring better results. Its akin to compromising with a psychopath. 

43 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

 Keeping such huge numbers of troops in Kashmir is a load on Indian economy.

Not really. India is not going to disband its army if Kashmir is lost. They are still gonna go sit somewhere. Sure, the few hundreds posted in Siachen costs an extraordinary amount of money, but most of the rest will cost the same, whether sitting in Jammu, Srinagar or Patna. 

43 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Only Pakistan is not loosing, but India is also loosing some thing.

Sure. But we are bigger, stronger and richer. We can take the hits better than Pakistan. This is a mutual choke-hold, with Pakistan being the gorilla and India being the elephant. It hurts, but the elephant will eventually win. 

43 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

And if not Pakistan, then any time some 3rd power like China or others could use this situation for them. China is actually already benefiting from it. 
You don't have to agree with me, but I am still of this opinion if any reasonable peaceful solution could be found for Kashmir, then it is best for this region, including India. 

The reasonable peaceful solution to Kashmir begins first and foremost with Pakistan not allowing 'freedom fighters' to train and hide in their part of occupied Kashmir. Before this, there can be no negotiation on the issue with someone who actively funds, trains and shelters terrorists.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You misunserstand me.From his context, he is saying that he can relate culturally more with people across border.And that is absolutely true.

You can say the same about some Bengalis whose roots are in E. Bengal.Culturally they are closer .

Great to hear some ICFers have visited Pakistan


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While we make fun of Sidhu for thinking Pakistan is closer to North India (culturally), while South India is a different country.. These ideas are from Nehru himself. Look at this find.. He thinks South India was a different country. English babu Macaulay scholar thinking about the Aryan Invasion theory.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
While we make fun of Sidhu for thinking Pakistan is closer to North India (culturally), while South India is a different country.. These ideas are from Nehru himself. Look at this find.. He thinks South India was a different country. English babu Macaulay scholar thinking about the Aryan Invasion theory.
 
 
 
....and we have outer ring road and a zoo park named after him.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Texy said:

FEELING ashamed this guy represented India in cricket. Seriously wtf is wrong with him

I lost all respect for Sidhu after he said ..." I'm a born Congressman"...he did this to appease his master Pappu....what a lowlife scum he turned out to be, when he was in BJP...he said so many negative things about Kangress and then ultimately he shed his skin after he get elected in Kangress party :facepalm:

Edited by Under_Score

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sidhu is right on this.  He spoke about similarities of Punjab on both sides of the border.  Of course, Punjabis who have share the same language, music, movies, literature, culture, food, historical sites,etc will obviously have more in common with other Punjabis than say Tamils.  Just same like Indian bengalis and Bangladeshis have a lot more in common than say Gujaratis. Or Tamils in general will find lot more in common with Keralites than Punjabis.   I don't think this is demeaning any region.  

 

WTF does racism come into this?

Edited by PBN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×