AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Pakistani special moments

Chaos

3 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Indians have woken up :phehe:

It has nothing to do with Indians. Pakistani fans have delusions that words cannot describe and when they come crashing down they are asking for it. Best bowling, best this and best that . head to head. It is sickening after a while.

Then their forums go full retard and ban people for writing views that they don't like and get offended easily. You are a rational person but you should see thru this mess.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

It has nothing to do with Indians. Pakistani fans have delusions that words cannot describe and when they come crashing down they are asking for it. Best bowling, best this and best that . head to head. It is sickening after a while.

Then their forums go full retard and ban people for writing views that they don't like and get offended easily. You are a rational person but you should see thru this mess.

well said.. even the mods and admins in padosi passion site are so sensitive and insecure when we bring in Kaptaan and tamper in a single statement.It is a blasphemy there. Such messages  will get immediately  disappear  from the list. And some boot licking Indians for some selfish motives keep on cheer leading for what ever glory songs Pakistani sings w.r.t Kaptaan  there.

well said.. even the mods and admins in padosi passion site are so sensitive and insecure when we bring in Kaptaan and tamper in a single statement.It is a blasphemy there. Such messages  will get immediately  disappear  from the list. And some boot licking Indians for some selfish motives keep on cheer leading for what ever glory songs Pakistani sings w.r.t Kaptaan  there.

Man, some of you guys are easily triggered hehe.

You guys are obsessed with Pak past fast bowlers. Mostly bitter.

giggle.gif

4 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

Mods over there are the most sensitive defensive bunch. Borderline idiots. Some of them live in the west and they have no concept of discussion. Anything that sheds light on their negative ways is blasphemy. Banned. That is all they know. Control freaks.

Worst are the Indians who think they are getting some special points by sucking up to them. They have no self respect.

Edited by Khota
Mods over there are the most sensitive defensive bunch. Borderline idiots. Some of them live in the west and they have no concept of discussion. Anything that sheds light on their negative ways is blasphemy. Banned. That is all they know. Control freaks.

Worst are the Indians who think they are getting some special points by sucking up to them. They have no self respect.

Oh take off your biased glasses. When I was active on PP, they would delete any of my posts they considered ‘anti-Indian’ even though they were not ‘anti-Indian. Stop this nonsense of how mods there are sensitive etc. One thing you will not see on Pak forums is abuse as I see on this forum.

9 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Oh take off your biased glasses. When I was active on PP, they would delete any of my posts they considered ‘anti-Indian’ even though they were not ‘anti-Indian. Stop this nonsense of how mods there are sensitive etc. One thing you will not see on Pak forums is abuse as I see on this forum.

This is where you and I differ the most. Supressing free speech is the biggest abuse. Nothing even comes close to it.