AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Pakistani special moments

Chaos

I know we like to laugh at Pakistan and all that, but I'd rather Pakistan  be competitive. It would be very boring if we always had to play Bangladesh/ Sri Lanka in tournaments. Can we even name 3 players from these teams.

It kills all interest in cricket.  Are we even going to celebrate a win over Bangladesh? I'd rather watch some Fardeen Khan/Aftab Shivdasani movie on Zee Cinema instead of an India Bangladesh game.

I wish Pakistan cricket a speedy recovery. No doubt their team has some nutcases, but most of their cricketers are not half bad people.

Edited by Mariyam
1 hour ago, Khota said:

This is where you and I differ the most. Supressing free speech is the biggest abuse. Nothing even comes close to it.

Ridiculous. The so called free speech here has led to nothing but trolls running riot. That forum has some of the best discussions in any online forum. There is a difference between lenient moderation and no moderation. When every single thread is just trolls running riot, when mods are just trolling, when every thing is just sachin, dhoni in every thread you have to draw a line. The quality of discussions and threads there vs here is not even close. And the moderation is the difference. They dont ban free speech or dissent. They ban low quality contribution and deliberate trolling and incitement.

Once in a while threads like this one is fun. These threads are supposed to be a break from hard core discussions and serious topics. Like a chai break. But when every thread is the same junk then it becomes a problem.

This is a private website and not the government. Every private entity has their own rules and regulation and has nothing to do with free speech. For example, try going and abusing your boss. If he fires you complain about free speech. Private entities have nothing to do with free speech. At home a dad or mom can ban words. In a community or an apartment complex. An office. In a private mall, shops, private transport, privately owned website all have rules nothing to do with free speech. A basic civic lesson will let you know that free speech is to with government and nothing to with private websites. A forum without rules and good moderation gets taken over by trolls and the quality dips

Edited by CSK Fan
1 hour ago, CSK Fan said:

Ridiculous. The so called free speech here has led to nothing but trolls running riot. That forum has some of the best discussions in any online forum. There is a difference between lenient moderation and no moderation. When every single thread is just trolls running riot, when mods are just trolling, when every thing is just sachin, dhoni in every thread you have to draw a line. The quality of discussions and threads there vs here is not even close. And the moderation is the difference. They dont ban free speech or dissent. They ban low quality contribution and deliberate trolling and incitement.

Once in a while threads like this one is fun. These threads are supposed to be a break from hard core discussions and serious topics. Like a chai break. But when every thread is the same junk then it becomes a problem.

This is a private website and not the government. Every private entity has their own rules and regulation and has nothing to do with free speech. For example, try going and abusing your boss. If he fires you complain about free speech. Private entities have nothing to do with free speech. At home a dad or mom can ban words. In a community or an apartment complex. An office. In a private mall, shops, private transport, privately owned website all have rules nothing to do with free speech. A basic civic lesson will let you know that free speech is to with government and nothing to with private websites. A forum without rules and good moderation gets taken over by trolls and the quality dips

in the same forum they asked you to post less instead of writing paragraphs .. if you think writing paragraphs is a good quality discussion then you should reconsider your views ..

and can you please enlighten us some of the quality discussions that you had in other forums ? :p:

and finally , if you are oversensitive about anything , then others cant help much other than laughing at you and trolling you   :lol:  

5 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I know we like to laugh at Pakistan and all that, but I'd rather Pakistan  be competitive. It would be very boring if we always had to play Bangladesh/ Sri Lanka in tournaments. Can we even name 3 players from these teams.

It kills all interest in cricket.  Are we even going to celebrate a win over Bangladesh? I'd rather watch some Fardeen Khan/Aftab Shivdasani movie on Zee Cinema instead of an India Bangladesh game.

I wish Pakistan cricket a speedy recovery. No doubt their team has some nutcases, but most of their cricketers are not half bad people.

I wish they suck balls more..its a lot of fun to watch them do that. But i understand why you want pak to do well as well.

5 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

You can’t really go off one forum and say that the rest of them are like it. The forum you are talking about in particular has this policy where they make the rules and if you disagree with there morality you will lose your post. They work like corperate business where everything you say and do is moderated. If anything goes across the line they get it deleted. This has nothing to do with you being Indian or Pakistani. In my opinion its complete dictatorship.

I fully agree that you have to work under their guidelines but the enforcement of these guideline is arbitrary. Pakistanis have always treated me with respect and so have I treated them.

4 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

Stop it. They have people who do nothing but trolling but since it is against Indians it is allowed. Enforcement of rules is very arbitrary and they go for a ban when they feel like. Those are not mods but full retard idiots.

4 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

You should stick to these other forums if you find icf too low quality ..you can have your high quality discussions elsewhere..

5 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Pakistani cricketers at least most of them are good people. So are Pakistanis as I consider them my brothers. I want their cricket to thrive too but the collective mentality leaves lot to be desired.