Hardik Pandya: I’m worthy enough that they’re (critics) talking about me

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/hardik-pandya-i-m-worthy-enough-that-they-re-critics-talking-about-me/story-kJCRUWG9DhOyZBsr59FZcM.html

Indian all-rounder Hardik Pandya, who is currently out of the team owing to an injury he picked up during the Asia Cup, says that his recovery is on track but he doesn’t know when he can make a comeback.

In an interview to Times of India, Pandya said that he likes to live in the present and not focus too much on what people have to say about him. During the England tour, Sunil Gavaskar and Michael Holding questioned the all-rounder’s tag associated with him, but Pandy is not too worried.

“They’ve played so much cricket. Let them say it. It’s OK. I’ve heard them so much. I respect that. I’m worthy enough that they’re talking about me. If I wasn’t, they wouldn’t have said anything about me! I take it in a positive way,” Pandya said in the interview.

There are different theories doing the rounds that the management wants to rest Pandya in order to keep him fresh for the World Cup, but the all-rounder is not reading too much into them.

“I’m not thinking about anything. It’s completely the (team) management’s call. That’s how I’ve played my cricket till now. I do whatever they (captain and the coach) and my team require me to do. If they want me to play any particular format, I’m OK. If they want me to play all three (formats), I’m completely fine,” he said.

Speaking about the influence of Virat Kohli and MS Dhoni, Pandya said that his game has improved a lot under both the individuals.

“He’s helped me improve my game, which is a fantastic quality in him. Till now, I’ve grown with him. My career started under MS, then Virat took over. I’ve improved under both of them,” Pandya said.

@Rightarmfast @Stradlater @UrmiSinhaRay any views on this :p:

“I love Jacques Kallis. The way he managed his workload, the number of games. He played in all the formats of the game, and was still fit. My goal is to be as fit as him,” Pandya was quoted as saying in an exclusive interview with The Times of India (TOI).

https://www.crictracker.com/hardik-pandya-wants-to-attain-the-fitness-level-of-one-south-african-cricketer/

A tad overconfident, a whole lot selfish! That's what his attitude says. Sunny and Holding are talking about him not because he is worthy of being spoken about, but because he is totally **** and someone who doesnt deserve being anywhere close to the international team.

If Virat wants to win anything, be it tests in Australia or in the world cup, this guy should be kicked out and kept as far as possible. There are plenty talented bowlers and batsmen who can do way better than this idiot.

“I love Jacques Kallis. The way he managed his workload, the number of games. He played in all the formats of the game, and was still fit. My goal is to be as fit as him,” Pandya was quoted as saying in an exclusive interview with The Times of India (TOI).
https://www.crictracker.com/hardik-pandya-wants-to-attain-the-fitness-level-of-one-south-african-cricketer/

This is the only thing I find right actually. People have goals. Doesn't matter if they reach or not. They can try though. It's a good sign he is try to remain fit. Other than that it's just the inherent arrogance.

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

This is the only thing I find right actually. People have goals. Doesn't matter if they reach or not. They can try though. It's a good sign he is try to remain fit. Other than that it's just the inherent arrogance.

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

Once again you are proving why you are a thala fan, glad to explain the arrogance in other part?? ofckurce not as arrogant as thala skipping Vijay hazare trophy just before an odi series and giving silly excuses like he don't wanna disturb the balance. Lmao.