Most corrupt bookies in international cricket are Indians: ICC official

23 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Kohli is deep into the betting racket
One reason Kumble was thrown out because he opposed match fixing and involvement of Dawood

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Those two pics are from a period when Kohli was new, Munawar seems to be just behind Kohli and Hitman. Nearly 6. + year old. Inlike others, they were from corridor of hotel. Cant say anything from that.

“The files suggest that the suspected fixes were usually carried out by batsmen who agreed to underperform. Some of the world’s most famous players were batting when the fixes allegedly occurred. Many of the matches appear to include multiple fixes, making a total of 26 fixes in the 15 matches,” said the report.

The channel claimed that its dossier includes photographs of Mumbai-born Dubai based alleged match-fixer Aneel Munawar and his associates hovering near, and purportedly talking to, international cricket players such as Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma and Umar Akmal during the T20 World Cup in Sri Lanka in 2012.

But the channel made it clear that there is no suggestion that these players were involved in any wrongdoing.

“As you would expect we will again take the contents of the programme and any allegations it may make seriously and will investigate fully. However, I must refute the assertion that cricket does not take the issue of corruption seriously, we have more resources than ever before working to rid our sport of corruption,” Marshall said.

“The investigation into these allegations has already commenced and will run alongside a number of other live unrelated investigations. When considering the claims, we will work with professional independent betting analysts.”

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/fresh-spot-fixing-claims-in-documentary-icc-demands-footage-again/story-4t54ZKBvxXSr7zp00jXNxN.html

CA and ECB react

Cricket Australia’s Chief Executive James Sutherland expressed confidence in his players while also saying that they have a zero-tolerance policy against anyone corrupting the sport. “Cricket Australia takes a zero-tolerance approach against anyone trying to compromise the integrity of the game, and to suggest anything otherwise is unsubstantiated and incorrect.

“We have full confidence in our players in also protecting the game.” Prior to the latest broadcast, CA’s Integrity Unit conducted a review of the claims, which it said came from a “known criminal source”. “From the limited information provided by Al Jazeera, our team have not identified any issues of corruption by any current or former player,” he was quoted as saying by Times Now on Monday.

However, ECB also stayed put to their stand and claimed that the evidence of fixing claims lack clarity. “Whilst the limited information we have been given by Al Jazeera is poorly prepared and lacks clarity and corroboration, it has been properly assessed. Analysis of this by the ECB integrity team has cast no doubt on the integrity or behaviour of any England player, current or former,” its statement read.

https://www.crictracker.com/ca-and-ecb-respond-to-fresh-spot-fixing-allegations-by-al-jazeera/

7 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

CA and ECB has rejected. But as mentioned in documentary, 25/26 times it happened exactly what Munawar said (like slow run rate and maiden over). And that 1 time when it did not happen in 10 over block, It was missed by 1 run only.

Probability of Munawars prophecy coming to true that many times is 30 million to 1.

Edited by mishra
Those two pics are from a period when Kohli was new, Munawar seems to be just behind Kohli and Hitman. Nearly 6. + year old. Inlike others, they were from corridor of hotel. Cant say anything from that.
Well what I've heard is All these players are deep into corruption.
Actually cricket is one of the most fixed, scripted and fake sports in the world.

25 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Well what I've heard is All these players are deep into corruption.
Actually cricket is one of the most fixed, scripted and fake sports in the world.

I have full faith on our cricketers. In those 26, Not a single Indian inning was named. I have a feeling that Munawar may have tried to contact the two young players. Kohli and Rohit as a representative from D Company. Thats biggest worry. How the hell he got access to our players

I have full faith on our cricketers. In those 26, Not a single Indian inning was named. I have a feeling that Munawar may have tried to contact the two young players. Kohli and Rohit as a representative from D Company. Thats biggest worry. How the hell he got access to our players

Haha that's because BCCI wields immense power and will do everything to shield their assets.
Kohli is neck deep into the betting rink.

Even Dhoni and Rohit are lmaooo
Cricketers are anything but saint

5 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Haha that's because BCCI wields immense power and will do everything to shield their assets.
Kohli is neck deep into the betting rink.

Even Dhoni and Rohit are lmaooo
Cricketers are anything but saint

Yaar, tu kuchh bhi bolatee hai. :yousuck:

Its icf. We want to keep faith in cricket and cricketers. Samjho please

Edited by mishra
4 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

They claim Dawood’s henchmen carry out fixing stuff everyone knows he is in Karachi yet no one does anything fault lies with India as well as we have our own personalities here who have links with him so it’s pathetic stuff.

Few years back, BCCI took a stand that it wont play in Dunbai.

Just now, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Good luck enjoy your delusions.....I said what I know and everybody in this line knows about Dawood's involvement in Bollywood and Cricket

I know what you want to say, But there is allways another side of story. You cant allege if you arent sure. These are big personalities. I know 200K USD per fix is huge amount for anyone, but so is integrity. Some people may be forced to do stuff. I have a feeling that Pakistani players have no choice. They cant say no to D company. After all they have to come home after a series. 

But Indian players, can meet and still say no, unless they are new with very short stint in International cricket.

On 10/19/2018 at 7:36 PM, Number said:

Corrupt bookies honest bookies.

Like good taliban bad taliban.

Think you are mistaking Bookies with Fixers. Bookies is a short form of Bookmakers who lay bets (eg: Ladbrokes, Betfred, William Hill etc.) and Punters gamble on it. The bookmakers business first started with horse racing bets in UK and now they accept bet on all sports. Its perfectly legal in European countries and govt regulates them. So most bookies are absolutely honest. In-fact India should make gambling legal.

A fixer is one who is involved in  the act of arranging the result of a match prior to its being played. The issue in cricket is when a bookie does a fixing in association with players, decide the odds accordingly and rob punters. There are thousands of bets laid every day, so its difficult to catch which one is genuine against the one fixed.