Ankit_sharma03

Keeping the World Cup in mind, we think Rayudu is the best option at No.4 - Virat Kohli

Virat Kohli believes Ambati Rayudu is the perfect man to fill India's problem No.4 position in one-day cricket.

Rayudu impressed during the Asia Cup last month, scoring 175 runs at an average of 43.75 as India retained the trophy, and is now set for an extended run in the side, starting with the five-match ODI series against the Windies which begins in Guwahati on 21 October. "The only position we were trying to figure out was No.4, for a long time, and we tried many players who unfortunately could not capitalise in the way we would have wanted," said Kohli, who was rested for the Asia Cup but was impressed by what he saw during the tournament from the 33-year-old right-hander. "The team there, and also when I watched, felt like he’s designed to play that middle-order role. Barring injuries or niggles, we want one combination to play through [to the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup], apart from bowlers resting here and there in one-day cricket. 
"We’ve only changed the No.4 slot because we wanted someone to cement it but we believe that Rayudu is the right person to capitalise because he’s experienced and won many games for his state and in IPL cricket as well. He has a great one-day record already for India. I think the batting order is sorted as far as we’re concerned now."

https://www.icc-cricket.com/news/881341

:popcorn:

1 minute ago, rahulrulezz said:

Holly sh1t!  I am a massive fan of Kohli and his captaincy, but oh my god, what is wrong with him. I wouldn't even pick him for my Indian B squad. I followed Vijay Hazare trophy and I swear, Rayadu wasn't even the best batsmen in Hydrabad 11, forget about India 11. 

How can Kohli not see the problem. There are players like Jadhav, Rahul, Prithi Shah, Pant, Shreyas, Nitish Rana who are thousand times better than Rayadu and can score at strike of 90 plus, but we have to pick Rayadu!????? A guy whose strike rate is 76!!!! That too when he played most of his games on patta. 

Seriosuly if Rayadu plays the worldcup, I am done with Kohli. 

Kohli is a good leader.

Awful captain.

In LOI, Kohli is atrocious.

5 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Holly sh1t!  I am a massive fan of Kohli and his captaincy, but oh my god, what is wrong with him. I wouldn't even pick Rayadu for my Indian B squad. I followed Vijay Hazare trophy and I swear, Rayadu wasn't even the best batsmen in Hydrabad 11, forget about India 11. 

How can Kohli not see the problem. There are players like Jadhav, Rahul, Prithi Shah, Pant, Shreyas, Nitish Rana who are thousand times better than Rayadu and can score at strike of 90 plus, but we have to pick Rayadu!????? A guy whose strike rate is 76!!!! That too when he played most of his games on patta. 

True, Rayudu was pathetic in VH Trophy and add to that being played @ no.4 in ODI.Thsts a pivotal position, Kohli is backing mediocre player for that role.

8 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Holly sh1t!  I am a massive fan of Kohli and his captaincy, but oh my god, what is wrong with him. I wouldn't even pick Rayadu for my Indian B squad. I followed Vijay Hazare trophy and I swear, Rayadu wasn't even the best batsmen in Hydrabad 11, forget about India 11. 

Rayudu has 'winning mentality™' + homemade biryani. SR doesn't matter.

Kohli is nearing his fall as captain
He is falling into the csk mafia trap
Hum bhi dubenge ,tumhe bhi le dubenge sanam

Meanwhile ,somewhere Hitman chuckles

Kohli's main problem is he's too marketing+brand oriented and unlike Dhoni, neither general public likes him nor he has a good marketing team in his beck and call.

Cricketers who think themselves as Gods ironically aren't.
Better concentrate on his dressing room than selling overpriced Wrogn stuff on instagram

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Virat Kohli believes Ambati Rayudu is the perfect man to fill India's problem No.4 position in one-day cricket.

Rayudu impressed during the Asia Cup last month, scoring 175 runs at an average of 43.75 as India retained the trophy, and is now set for an extended run in the side, starting with the five-match ODI series against the Windies which begins in Guwahati on 21 October.

"The only position we were trying to figure out was No.4, for a long time, and we tried many players who unfortunately could not capitalise in the way we would have wanted," said Kohli, who was rested for the Asia Cup but was impressed by what he saw during the tournament from the 33-year-old right-hander. 

Src  @sscomp32

:rotfl:

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

What is wrong with u??? ur a fan of kohli's captaincy :facepalm:

Yeah some of us don't give a crap he captains for rcb and don't use that as how he would captain India. Most of us are willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait until dhoni leaves the scene because it's apparent who is pulling the strings.

10 minutes ago, velu said:

Rayudu impressed during the Asia Cup last month, scoring 175 runs at an average of 43.75 as India retained the trophy, and is now set for an extended run in the side, starting with the five-match ODI series against the Windies which begins in Guwahati on 21 October.

"The only position we were trying to figure out was No.4, for a long time, and we tried many players who unfortunately could not capitalise in the way we would have wanted," said Kohli, who was rested for the Asia Cup but was impressed by what he saw during the tournament from the 33-year-old right-hander. 

Src  @sscomp32

:rotfl:

This is such a news 3 people posted within minutes. :giggle:  I got late just by 1 min. :mad:  

13 minutes ago, Pratik77 said:

Kohli in SA 

Rahane is our best option at no.4 :cantstop:

Kohli in eng

Rahul might be our best option at no.4:cantstop:

Kohli now

Rayadu our best option for no.4 :cantstop:

:bow:thats captain coolie for u..

I won't be surprised if Yuvraj ends up playing at 4 next year :rofl:

17 minutes ago, Pratik77 said:

Kohli in SA 

Rahane is our best option at no.4 :cantstop:

Kohli in eng

Rahul might be our best option at no.4:cantstop:

Kohli now

Rayadu our best option for no.4 :cantstop:

:bow:thats captain coolie for u..

You gotta hand it to him. he is consistent with his choice . All names start with "Ra".  

rahul-g1.jpg

Edited by vvvslaxman

21 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Yeah some of us don't give a crap he captains for rcb and don't use that as how he would captain India. Most of us are willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait until dhoni leaves the scene because it's apparent who is pulling the strings.

who???

coz the foolish pattern of recycling is same in every format n team .........the hint u wanna drop of a player isnt a part of test or IPL team . 

12 minutes ago, SrinjayDutta said:

From a practical point, we have to pray that rohit kohli dhawan all three fires in the semi and final. That's the only way we win the cup. I'm sure of a semi final berth. We have that much quality.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

IMO if the 4 bowlers play at full strength without any injury i see us winning the trophy. People massively underrate our LOI bowling because individually they may not be that good. 

43 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

few are hoping that a crap T20 captain can turn out to be an awesome odi captain :lol:

56 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

If he's actually the dude he acts like he should have the balls to kick Dhoni. He's the only player who can do that in the current setup, maybe apart from Rohit. Kohli is only spoiling his image by dragging the deadwood.

15 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

If he's actually the dude he acts like he should have the balls to kick Dhoni. He's the only player who can do that in the current setup, maybe apart from Rohit. Kohli is only spoiling his image by dragging the deadwood.

Every men shld know his limitations :phehe:

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No need to be worried, kohli has patience issues 
isko palti maarne men 3-4 failure bhi nahin lagene

Just like 15 wc one more wc loss coming up....in a country where there is no dearth of talent in batting, still banking on middle order of rayadu,dhoni and jadhav to win us a wc says it all. No hope from this clueless captain and corrup managment, one more wc ll be sacrificed on the name of fake experience.

50 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Just like 15 wc one more wc loss coming up....in a country where there is no dearth of talent in batting, still banking on middle order of rayadu,dhoni and jadhav to win us a wc says it all. No hope from this clueless captain and corrup managment, one more wc ll be sacrificed on the name of fake experience.

Might turn out to be like 2007 a cheerleader coach who is a moron captain giving out foolish statements that Rayudu has done well for India his 50 average what he does not know is his Sr and the 50+ average is due to minnow bashing of Zimbabwe Srilanka and Bangladesh he was made to look like a clown in Australia and at home by Rabada in t20 series the middle order backups are Rahane and Pandey so things are bleak for the next WC.

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No need to be worried, kohli has patience issues 
isko palti maarne men 3-4 failure bhi nahin lagene

Credit to you I remember you said that Virat looks for experienced players so likes of Yuvraj Raydu or Rahane keep coming back or Gambhir in test matches it’s poor thinking and planning by the think tank in fact coaching staff are bunch of passengers freeloaders.

Chill guys Aus aur NZ tour ke baad 

Doodh ka doodh aur pani ka paani ho jayega

Arthat international cricketer ka international cricketer aur IPL cricketer ka IPL cricketer ho jayega

Fir kohli Panic krega 

Bas agar uss time pe yuvraj aur raina ki timing sahi hui aur unhone domestic trundler ko pail diya 1-2 games me......Humare L*** lag jayenge

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Chill guys Aus aur NZ tour ke baad 

Doodh ka doodh aur pani ka paani ho jayega

Arthat international cricketer ka international cricketer aur IPL cricketer ka IPL cricketer ho jayega

Fir kohli Panic krega 

Bas agar uss time pe yuvraj aur raina ki timing sahi hui aur unhone domestic trundler ko pail diya 1-2 games me......Humare L*** lag jayenge

Bhai Ipl hai WC k pehle Raina to zaroor score karega even though he’s finished at international level.

2 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Same fools are thinking pant ll keep ahead of Dhoni in upcoming Odis. :giggle:

Bunch of comedians.:cantstop: 

Actually he played as a pure batsman and as a fielder for Delhi Daredevils in 2016 and QDK was our keeper so I know that he will be played as a pure batsman hopefully he bats at 4 or 5 as he will be the star for India for sure expecting great things from Pant only disappointment he’s playing now when by now he should have had two years of experience should have made his debut after the CT finals.He is the future for sure.I know you have called him Maxwell/Afridi but he will be better than them he is a star in the making.