Keeping the World Cup in mind, we think Rayudu is the best option at No.4 - Virat Kohli

50 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Just like 15 wc one more wc loss coming up....in a country where there is no dearth of talent in batting, still banking on middle order of rayadu,dhoni and jadhav to win us a wc says it all. No hope from this clueless captain and corrup managment, one more wc ll be sacrificed on the name of fake experience.

Might turn out to be like 2007 a cheerleader coach who is a moron captain giving out foolish statements that Rayudu has done well for India his 50 average what he does not know is his Sr and the 50+ average is due to minnow bashing of Zimbabwe Srilanka and Bangladesh he was made to look like a clown in Australia and at home by Rabada in t20 series the middle order backups are Rahane and Pandey so things are bleak for the next WC.

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No need to be worried, kohli has patience issues 
isko palti maarne men 3-4 failure bhi nahin lagene

Credit to you I remember you said that Virat looks for experienced players so likes of Yuvraj Raydu or Rahane keep coming back or Gambhir in test matches it’s poor thinking and planning by the think tank in fact coaching staff are bunch of passengers freeloaders.

Chill guys Aus aur NZ tour ke baad 

Doodh ka doodh aur pani ka paani ho jayega

Arthat international cricketer ka international cricketer aur IPL cricketer ka IPL cricketer ho jayega

Fir kohli Panic krega 

Bas agar uss time pe yuvraj aur raina ki timing sahi hui aur unhone domestic trundler ko pail diya 1-2 games me......Humare L*** lag jayenge

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Chill guys Aus aur NZ tour ke baad 

Doodh ka doodh aur pani ka paani ho jayega

Arthat international cricketer ka international cricketer aur IPL cricketer ka IPL cricketer ho jayega

Fir kohli Panic krega 

Bas agar uss time pe yuvraj aur raina ki timing sahi hui aur unhone domestic trundler ko pail diya 1-2 games me......Humare L*** lag jayenge

Bhai Ipl hai WC k pehle Raina to zaroor score karega even though he’s finished at international level.

2 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Same fools are thinking pant ll keep ahead of Dhoni in upcoming Odis. :giggle:

Bunch of comedians.:cantstop: 

Actually he played as a pure batsman and as a fielder for Delhi Daredevils in 2016 and QDK was our keeper so I know that he will be played as a pure batsman hopefully he bats at 4 or 5 as he will be the star for India for sure expecting great things from Pant only disappointment he’s playing now when by now he should have had two years of experience should have made his debut after the CT finals.He is the future for sure.I know you have called him Maxwell/Afridi but he will be better than them he is a star in the making.

I dint get it. WC19 is his only shot at winning as captain. Why is he making things worst?  Rayudu kedar and dhoni wont win you WC. Dont listen to us fans what do we know atleast listen to sunny. He so clearly said dhoni needs to go back to domestic cricket. Rayudu will win you easy games but him with dhoni wont win you agaisnt aussies or english or sa.Me as a fan will support any XI which plays but Virat please dont repeat 07 campaign.

Edited by jf1gp_1
If he's actually the dude he acts like he should have the balls to kick Dhoni. He's the only player who can do that in the current setup, maybe apart from Rohit. Kohli is only spoiling his image by dragging the deadwood.
Nobody would even try
Because Dhoni is the GodFather.
One scratch on him, and he'll come back to haunt you in sleep.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Holly sh1t!  I am a massive fan of Kohli and his captaincy, but oh my god, what is wrong with him. I wouldn't even pick Rayadu for my Indian B squad. I followed Vijay Hazare trophy and I swear, Rayadu wasn't even the best batsmen in Hydrabad 11, forget about India 11. 

How can Kohli not see the problem. There are players like Jadhav, Rahul, Prithi Shah, Pant, Shreyas, Nitish Rana who are thousand times better than Rayadu and can score at strike of 90 plus, but we have to pick Rayadu!????? A guy whose strike rate is 76!!!! That too when he played most of his games on patta. 

Seriosuly if Rayadu plays the worldcup, I am done with Kohli. 

whats wrong with you? fan of his captaincy ? he is a brain fart captain

5 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Rayudu won’t be in the world cup squad, watch. He might be prospect for now for the management, but Kohli will pick someone else later.

Don’t read too much into it already. 

Huh? He's been in every recent series. What makes you think suddenly Kohli will wake up and say rayadu shouldn't be in the world cup squad?