sourab10forever

IND v WI | 1st ODI | Guwahati

59 minutes ago, S_pace said:

Chandrapaul Hemraj and Oshane Thomas making their debuts.

Anybody knows how good is Thomas is he fast? @express bowling @rkt.india @Rightarmfast.

Bowled 140 k to 149 k in T20 format CPL. 

4 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

this sense less captain don't even have the basic logic of  playing main bolwers like Kuldeep when series is alive and  resting them only when series is already  done.

Kuldeep has been dropped and not rested. Squad has been selected for only first 2 ODIs, so if he was to be rested he would not have been selected in squad in first place.

Edited by Forever Indian

[mention=26024]UrmiSinhaRay[/mention] Any news from your uncle about this?

Dhoni not captaining like he does?
Lol I heard Kohli even fought with Dhawan but I guess Dhawan is of a forgiving type or is atleast trying to maintain Decency and peace.

Rohit and Kohli's relationship is apparently a goner though.
Heard Kohli tried to convince Rohit to back him as Captain but he ain't give up.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

If we exclude the HongKong match, Kuldeep took 8 wickets and Chahal 3 wickets in Asia cup. And look who gets dropped as soon as captaincy change happens!!!
Funny thing because Kully has taken a 5-fer in all formats this year so I hoped Kohli will back him.
Now I feel like they'll get him "injured" and bring back Engineer DadaBhai too.
Then....massacre.

I guess even some players want this because this will allow them to dump Kohli as captain..

Kuldeep dropped for Jadeja and Chahal. And this is not the first time Kohli has done this. OK... Enough of Indian cricket under Kohli. I've come to the point that I won't mind India losing just to see Kohli get the axe.

[mention=26024]UrmiSinhaRay[/mention] please tell me when Kohli is getting sacked. Can't wait for that day! 

Many people say he'll be fired before WC after the new board comes up but I genuinely feel after they lose the WC.
I won't be surprised if Rohit and Nita pays other players to do drama just before the WC so that Rohit gets to captain the team to the Tourney.

Kohli and Rohit's relationship has reached a point where Rohit won't buckle down from his position even if Kohli gives him every other possible advantages to ensure his support.
Rohit earlier used to get happy with these favours but he has realised Kohli is making a murgi out of him and he has to be the Captain

Many people say he'll be fired before WC after the new board comes up but I genuinely feel after they lose the WC.
I won't be surprised if Rohit and Nita pays other players to do drama just before the WC so that Rohit gets to captain the team to the Tourney.

Kohli and Rohit's relationship has reached a point where Rohit won't buckle down from his position even if Kohli gives him every other possible advantages to ensure his support.
Rohit earlier used to get happy with these favours but he has realised Kohli is making a murgi out of him and he has to be the Captain

You are like those flat Earth conspiracy theorists...

Oh the quality of this forum or the lack of it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Forever Indian said:

Kuldeep has been dropped and not rested. Squad has been selected for only first 2 ODIs, so if he was to be rested he would not have been selected in squad in first place.

then that means Kohli is even more of a  dumb ass. Dropping your best spinner when the series is live ....what to tell about this retard???

Guest, sign in to access all features.