Unintentional sexual innuendos by Sanju Manju

philcric

10 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Yeah, he has experienced it all

In the finals of IPL he was coming up with weird statements like asking Moody why are you wearing those specs you look good without it or he wanted to know the personal relationship between Dhoni and Fleming or when Delhi had knocked out Mumbai in the post match in a confusing way as if he was about to cry said to Rohit that Rohit its all over he is embarrassing to listen to :facepalm:

1 minute ago, Switchblade said:

In the finals of IPL he was coming up with weird statements like asking Moody why are you wearing those specs you look good without it or he wanted to know the personal relationship between Dhoni and Fleming or when Delhi had knocked out Mumbai in the post match in a confusing way as if he was about to cry said to Rohit that Rohit its all over he is embarrassing to listen to :facepalm:

He is a gay

9 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

I request the moderators to kindly move this thread to "chit chat" or so. IMO, I m not comfortable to see the OP topic namee again and again on this page (whenever it gets bumped by a new post). (I m guilty of the latter too with this post but making a request.)

Ok