Is Kohli hinting at a early retirement?

2 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

You can't pick and choose which tag will make you famous eventually.
At most it'll backfire and your popularity will tank.. Kohli wants to become the captain but he's fast becoming an evil guy in people's mind - and in future,is likely to be remembered more as an Azhar type figure than Sachin.
Oh the contrary, even after scoring daddy hundreds, Rohit wasn't really receive the Best Batsman tag - we mocked him as Maggieman.
But it's Captaincy which is giving him fame and will Likely in future remembered for his captaincy over his runs.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Relevance to this thread?

7 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Even dhongi was found saying in Aus tour 2011-12  that many of us will not be around wc15,so its imp to try youngsters who will be there in our places....it was a drama staged by dhongi to sidelines sehwag,gambhir and others but look good 7-8 years have passed since then dhongi thinks otherwise now and shamelessly continuing and playing politics behind the scenes

So Kohli is imitating those acts of his predessor so nothing genuine here,he too will become a leech in 3-4 years time 

Lolzzzz

6 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

At most it'll backfire and your popularity will tank.. Kohli wants to become the captain but he's fast becoming an evil guy in people's mind - and in future,is likely to be remembered more as an Azhar type figure than Sachin.
Oh the contrary, even after scoring daddy hundreds, Rohit wasn't really receive the Best Batsman tag - we mocked him as Maggieman.
But it's Captaincy which is giving him fame and will Likely in future remembered for his captaincy over his runs.

Everyone has some positives and negatives.

Sachin is also remembered for a lot of negatives....starting from the ferrari tax issue ...to his attempt to help his friend through official lobby in the case of his friend with some defence land.....plus his pathetic attendance in RS .

Everyone has some positives and negatives.
Sachin is also remembered for a lot of negatives....starting from the ferrari tax issue ...to his attempt to help his friend through official lobby in the case of his friend with some defence land.....plus his pathetic attendance in RS .

To be honest nowadays Sachin is a pretty much detested person for this reason

7 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

9 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Kohli fast becoming an evil guy in people's mind.

Kohli will not be remembered like a Sachin.

Sachin is pretty much detested nowadays.

:confused:

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Open a thread on Sachin and you will see how popular he still is. No one detest Sachin. He is one of a kind. Those banters are mostly for fun and keep the thread going. The biggest hater is @zen . He created a new stat called RPT . Ask him what it is :adore:

Edited by mishra
Open a thread on Sachin and you will see how popular he still is. No one detest Sachin. He is one of a kind. Those banters are mostly for fun and keep the thread going. The biggest hater is [mention=8268]zen[/mention] . He created a new stat called RPT . Ask him what it is :adore:
He's still the god of cricket but as a person, I don't think people adores him like a ganguly, a sehwag or a dravid or even a VVS

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

He's still the god of cricket but as a person, I don't think people adores him like a ganguly, a sehwag or a dravid or even a VVS

The only reason few bring down Sachin is because they want to hype some player like Kohli or MSD. Teenagers cant understand, why those who have watched Sachin simply pooh pooh achievement of these players.

Chennai express are different breed. For them, Its all about Tamil and Chennai.

11 minutes ago, mishra said:

The only reason few bring down Sachin is because they want to hype some player like Kohli or MSD. Teenagers cant understand, why those who have watched Sachin simply pooh pooh achievement of these players.

Chennai express are different breed. For them, Its all about Tamil and Chennai.

so are you part of old sachin express ? :phehe: 

Just now, zen said:

To clarify, since you have dragged me in, Sachin (and Dhoni) is one of my fav players. Unlike his bhakts, I do not think he is the best 

And I have criticized, Kapil, Sachin and now Dhoni for not retiring at the right time

Nope, dont change the goal posts. You got your RPT in way before @velu was born.

Even in this post, you are doing what you used to do best in eklevating Sachin. You know what I mean

8 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

He should retire from T20's and stop playing tests and ODI's against the likes of SL,WI,BD etc. Also ideally he shouldn't play IPL either. It's the only way to ensure that we get the best out of him for World Cups and important series away.

he can retrie from iT20s .. but he should not retire from IPL , people may bring this and that reason and why national duty is more important  but fact is even people like to watch IPL more