velu

IND v WI | 2nd ODI | Vizag | 24th October 1.30 PM |

Expected playing XI - Same as previous game :p: 

Expected batting lineup -  Same  as previous game :p: 

Expected result -  Same as previous game :p:

Everything is soo predictable. 

Only reason for me to turn on the TV is to watch volatile Rayudu mauling the bowlers. :yess: 

hqdefault.jpg

ps:-

* .. googled "ambati rayudu angry" and the first image link i got is "rayudud abusing umpire" :fear: 

Edited by velu

12 minutes ago, velu said:

rohit shrma might make his 4th double ton :lol: 

Looks surely possible if he plays all 5 matches. Virat can make it too. Dhawan idk his highest score is 137 which is around half of rohit's highest score in odis.

Edited by Nikola

34 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Good thread. Looking forward to Rayudu cementing his place further in the team and tears from all the haters :hysterical:

The only thing he is cementing is another lost world cup for India at a time when there are only 3 great teams (including aus when smith and Warner gets back)...

Edited by Laaloo

7 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

If that is the case, you should be happy as a Pakistani fan. Anyway, you should be more concerned about beating Bangladesh and Afghanistan and less concerned about India who are in a completely different tier to your padosis

Of course I'm happy. Don't want my team to face a gutless team left by dhoni and his hasbeens so we could have a one sided match again. Inshallah we will have a competitive game this time... Bhaijaan....

49 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Good thread. Looking forward to Rayudu cementing his place further in the team and tears from all the haters :hysterical:

Eh! He is going to play on Australian and NZ pitches, so doesn't really matter. He will not make to WC squad, even if he does, he will be benched through out the tournament. 

16 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

Eh! He is going to play on Australian and NZ pitches, so doesn't really matter. He will not make to WC squad, even if he does, he will be benched through out the tournament. 

rayudu is not bad against pace or bounce .. decent puller ( not trolling )

3 hours ago, Pratik77 said:

Rest all top three after this game...nd test our middle order...:cantstop: Maja aayaega...plus make msd captain again for rest three odis...

ha this series is used for Rohit and Kohli to pad up their centuries stats. No way they are resting. Rohit and Dhawan will be crap as usual on SENA tours so might as well use patta tracks at home against minnows to bolster the stats now.

24 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

ha this series is used for Rohit and Kohli to pad up their centuries stats. No way they are resting. Rohit and Dhawan will be crap as usual on SENA tours so might as well use patta tracks at home against minnows to bolster the stats now.

series is also used to cement rayudus place in the team :aha: 

Oh man...:facepalm:
That means a year long rope in the team.

The vegan boy will have to eat sabji pulav.
Vegan boy will have avakai biryani. If he is a biryani purist, that could be curtains for Rayudu for serving that abomination of a dish. [emoji848]

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, velu said:

series is also used to cement rayudus place in the team :aha: 

With how he's played, he can fail all he wants. As long as thakaiva is there, he will get a free ride...

Now you're a fan of raydud. Kuch toh sharam kar!!!

Edited by Laaloo

55 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

With how he's played, he can fail all he wants. As long as thakaiva is there, he will get a free ride...

Now you're a fan of raydud. Kuch toh sharam kar!!!

he will prove us wrong tomorrow or whenever he comes to bat

Just now, velu said:

he will prove us wrong tomorrow or whenever he comes to bat

He will prove you wrong because you have expectations. 

He won't ever prove me wrong. He doesn't deserve to play for India. We are simply wasting time on him where we could test our bench strength in preparation for the world cup.

On 10/22/2018 at 3:00 PM, velu said:

Only reason for me to turn on the TV is to watch volatile Rayudu mauling the bowlers. :yess: 

hqdefault.jpg

* .. googled "ambati rayudu angry" and the first image link i got is "rayudud abusing umpire" :fear: 

I was always in contention for a spot but injuries held me back - Ambati Rayudu

“I have been working on my fitness right from my injury. I don’t think yo-yo test had any bearing on how I was preparing or how I was going about my fitness. Even now I am going to the NCA, there is a small pocket of free time for a week and I am happy that I cleared the test.

“I think even before the IPL, it’s not that I was not in contention. It’s just that I had few injuries. IPL was good platform to come back strong, especially on my fitness.”

In the two Tests as well as the only ODI played so far, the West Indies bowling attack was not able to challenge the Indian batting enough, something that has so far deprived the home team of a chance to test its middle-order ahead of the 2019 showpiece event.

Rayudu did not read much into it.

“Obviously it’s great that top three are doing so well for India. It’s a challenge for the middle order to always be ready to get in and bat. I am sure everybody is up for it, everybody knows the situation.

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-videos/34121/i-was-always-in-contention-for-a-spot-but-injuries-held-me-back-ambati-rayudu

Edited by Switchblade

On 10/22/2018 at 3:00 PM, velu said:

hqdefault.jpg

He is checking out the pitch with Dhoni 

7 hours ago, Switchblade said:

He is checking out the pitch with Dhoni 

Why can't dhoni take a back seat with dignity?

Why is he out there checking out the pitch?Why does he have this need to be seen as the one in charge even now?

If kohli can't do basic captaincy things with confidence against windies,then he should leave captaincy.

Why is he out there checking out the pitch?Why does he have this need to be seen as the one in charge even now?

If kohli can't do basic captaincy things with confidence against windies,then he should leave captaincy.
What's more worrying is the BCCI official handle fangirling Dhoni. [emoji53]

20 minutes ago, beetle said:

This is only what dhongi is left with.

Shameless leech and his fellow mediocre csk mafia mates

33 minutes ago, nikred said:

What's more worrying is the BCCI official handle fangirling Dhoni. emoji53.png

He is like that last years beauty queen who is not willing to give the crown to the new beauty queen....hanging on to the crown and glory a bit longer.:p:

It is sad .

9 minutes ago, velu said:

@Switchblade   #1 pitch inspector :hehe:

Once upon a time when Dhoni was king but now he is selfish person .I can see his future when he is reason behind India exit in Semifinal of WC 2019 his home  will be burn and stone by people ( movie m bola na fir se bhi hoga 2007wc wali story ) .

Edited by test fan

Kohli loves the tag but can't do basic stuff.
Dhoni - on the other hand, loves to do the captaincy stuff.
It's the difference

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Once upon a time when Dhoni was king but now he is selfish person .I can see his future when he is reason behind India exit in Semifinal of WC 2019 his home  will be burn and stone by people ( movie m bola na fir se bhi hoga 2007wc wali story ) .
He's not the long haired Bollywood asslicking Bustard now but the World Cup winning Legend.
Scapegoat will be Virat

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

He's not the long haired Bollywood asslicking Bustard now but the World Cup winning Legend.
Scapegoat will be Virat

Legand h to kya hua paise lete h ye free m Todi khelta h BC .ab time ho gya bahar Jane ka tab bhi khilayenge Ise