velu

IND v WI | 2nd ODI | Vizag | 24th October 1.30 PM |

45 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Look who is talking and who is upvoting. That bhubi who has shameless odi avg is still getting free ride cause of bumrah and wrist spinners. I hope he is called back in 3rd odis and you will see how badly he struggles on these highways against these stroke players. Agree or disagree Bhuvi and Umesh are useless as of now. Shami is good but you need to back him. Bumrah is 100% pick for odi right now.

Bhuvi can bat too and can hang around as well. He is not that bad when it comes to slog overs bowling.

Edited by Dhruved

7 minutes ago, Dhruved said:

Bhuvi can bat too and can hang around as well. He is not that bad when it comes to slog overs bowling.

So keep Pandya cause he can bat, Keep Bhuvi cause he can bat. This issues will look big during worldcup. I have said this many time on this forum regarding being wicket taker. Bhuvi and pandya are not. Those 10 -15 runs won't matter alot. If your top 6-7 batsman can't score runs then you deserve to loose. With avg of 38 i doubt anyone in this good indian team will get so many back to back chances and no one is even talking about his repeated failures to pick wickets.

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Rayudu is puke worthy filthy sh!t ..he was lucky to have got weak windies attack to face ,he is a walking wicket against BD level opposition,but csk mafia and gutless captaan cant see it

Nailed it. This biryani shyt plays like Bangladesh and has attitude like Australia. The sooner we get rid of blood sucking leeches like Dhoni, Biryani, Jaddu the better for us. If this fkn conspiracy goes on cricket may even die in India. We want transparency .  Chewtiya BCCI shld understand that this is the only sport we Indians are somewhat good at. Agar isme bhi nepotism biasness aagaya to apna TRP g@@nd me ghused le. Ppl can survive without cricket. All we want is accountability